Belief

Stranded ♥

 

I decided not to tell Yoseob about Mir's weird comments and vibes. I didn't want to worry him, I think I was just being paranoid. But MBLAQ kept showing up a lot more often...And every time Mir always found hs way next to me. Needless to say, we ended up talking a lot, on my part, mostly to just be polite. 
 
I was cleaning up after yet another dinner while the boys played video games in the other room when I felt two hands on my shoulders. "AIII!" I screamed and dropped the plates I was holding. 
 
"Leah! I'ts just me!" Mir said. "I just wanted to scare you. I didn't think it would work so well." He chuckled. 
 
"O-oh. Haha." I laughed uncertainly. 
 
"So, have you been thinking about what I said the night we first met?"
 
"A lot actually. What did you mean by that?"
 
"Exactly what it sounded like. You're intriguing Leah." He leaned against the sink, his hands on the tile. 
 
"Thanks?" I was unsure of what to say. "That still doesn't tell me--"
 
"I like you Leah."
 
"...What?"
 
"Do you think you could like me?" He asked, smiling sheepishly. 
 
"I! I...You and Yoseob are friends!"
 
"We'll still be friends. I just want you to think about it."
 
"I'm sorry. I can't. I love Yoseob."
 
"You think you love him. For now at least." He shrugged. "Just think about it."
 
I folded my arms. "Already did."
 
"We'll see." He smiled and in long strides, walked out of the room. 
 
I stood there, beyond fuming. For some reason, I really wanted to cry.
 
Later that night, I took Yoseob in his room.
 
"Yoseob, there's something I have to tell you." I said nervously.
 
"Shoot." He smiled his classic smile. It broke my heart.
 
"Earlier tonight, Mir and I were talking...and he..." Yoseob looked at me expectantly. "He said...that he liked me."
 
"What?"
 
"Don't overreact! I don't know why but--"
 
"Course not! Who wouldn't like you?" He pinched my cheek.
 
"Yoseob, I don't mean it like that. He said he liked me, he wanted me to thi--"
 
"Aww Leah, Mir would never say it like that. I'm sure you just misunderstood. Aigo, how cute! You were all worried over nothing." He cooed in my face.
 
"Yoseob, I really--"
 
"Come on, the guys are waiting for us!" He sprang off his bed and darted out of the room. I sat there, dejected. Why wouldn't he believe me? Was there really nothing I could do? What was I going to do?