Fight

Stranded ♥

 

"So, have you thought about it at all?" A voice came from behind me. Why did he always have to catch me in the kitchen where I was alone?
 
"I already told you my answer." I said without looking at him.
 
"I don't accept." He smiled mischeiviously. "Give me a reason."
 
"I don't like you. I like Yoseob."
 
"You didn't think about it at all did you? I meant for you to think about your feelings for Yoseob."
 
"I don't have to. I know they're real, and strong." I scrubbed the dishes as hard as I could. 
 
"Maybe they are now." I heard him right behind me. I whipped around, leaning away from him against the sink. "But how about after this?" His hand slithered around my lower back and he kissed me. I froze, unable to process what was going on.
 
"Hey Leah--" It was Yoseob.  "Wha...What are you two..."
 
I shoved Mir away from me. "It's not what it looks like Yoseob!"
 
"Really? Because it totally does." His expression hardened. And then he ran.
 
"Yoseob!" I called after him. When he didn't respond I turned back to Mir. "I hope you're happy."
 
"I am." He smiled slyly.
 
I glared at him, and then ran sprinted after Yoseob. "Where did he go?!" I demanded.
 
"Outside..." The other boys replied.
 
"Leah, what happened?" Gikwang asked.
 
"No time!" I ran as fast as I could out the door and down the stairs. When I reached the bottom, I looked left and right, but I didn't see him. I started running wherever my feet pulled me. No one else was around, he had to be somwhere. Finally, I spotted someone sitting on a bench. Before seeing who it was I waved to them. "Excuse me!"
 
Yoseob looked up and them looked back down.
 
I slowed my running until I came to a stop in front of him. He was sitting on the bench we first met at.
 
"I loved you Leah."
 
"Loved?" I asked, my heart pounding in my chest for a number of reasons. 
 
He looked up at me. "I really did."
 
"Yoseob," I blubbered. "He kissed me, I mean it! I would never...I would never do anything to hurt you! I love only you!"
 
"I really want to believe you."
 
"You have to!" I broke down in tears, falling to my knees. "If I wanted to be with him, would I be with you?" I choked. 
 
"People cheat Leah. I don't know why." He said blankly. 
 
My breath escape me. I started hacking and coughing, my nose running and my eyes blurring with tears. "Please." I begged. "Just ask him. He'll tell you. You have to believe me."
 
"Why?"
 
That made me think. "Because of the time we first met. And the times we laughed. And kissed. The times when the boys tried to keep us apart, but they couldn't. Our first real date. Because of how you make me laugh and how you make my heart melt, and because of how your smile affects me. How you make my heart swell with happiness." I looked up at him, tears staining my face. He looked blurry, I couldn't read his expression. "That's why."
 
He was silent. I could hear my own heartbeat in my ears. 
 
"I'm sorry Leah."
 
"No...I'm sorry...I just...I wish-"
 
"For making you cry." And I felt his lips against mine, and suddenly everything was right again.
 
"Y-you forgive me?" I asked when he pulled away.
 
"What's to forgive? Mir kissed you right?"
 
"Yes.."
 
"I just performed sanitization on you." He smiled.
 
"I don't think you got it all." I looked off mischeviously.
 
"Okay." He leaned in a kissed me again. "Promise you'll always be mine?"
 
"Promise."
 
"Seal it with a kiss?"
 
"Definitely."