Happy times

You're My Super Girl

 

♥Your POV♥

When Morning came, I’m the first one that woke up so I made breakfast as my gratitude to them. Then suddenly, I saw them wake up already. Luckily I finished cooking so I just give them the tray of foods. I just went to the room and saw my sister wake up already. I said that she should take the day off because of her bruises but she insisted that she want to go to school. I fixed our things and changed for today’s classes.

When me and my little sister were about to go to school, Donghae suddenly hurried down to catch us. He said that he’s going with us too. Then suddenly, Sungmin hurried down too. He also wants to go with us. In the end we all went to school together. When were now in the school, I bid goodbye to my little sister and told her to take care.

“Will she be alright? Her bruises are not yet that healed.” Donghae said. “Well, I told her to just stay but she insisted to go here.” I explained. “Well, I think your little sis is a strong one” Sungmin added. “I guess so. Come on! We’ll be getting late” I said. When were on the way to the classroom, I saw Krystal. “Good Morning Krystal!” I greeted her. “Good Morning! Going to classroom?” She asked. The three of us, Donghae, Krystal and me talked to each other except for Sungmin. “Oh! Sungmin-ahh!” I shouted him but he just ignored me us and walked away.

“What’s wrong with him?” I asked them but they said that they don’t know. I think there’s something wrong with Sungmin. We headed to the classroom and sat in our desks. I saw a girl sitting on my desk and I said to her “Umm, excuse me but that’s my sit.” The girl didn’t mind and just ignored then I feel irritated and shouted at her. “Excuse me!” But she continues to ignore. “Don’t mind she won’t let go of that seat.” Donghae explained. I just seated beside Donghae and Krystal at the back row.

The teacher taught for hours. Luckily it’s now the end of classes. The three of us always clean the room and talked a lot of fun things. I saw girls’ talking with Sungmin and one of them is the one that is sitting on my desk. “Who are those girls?” I asked. “They’re transferees” Krystal replied. I became surprised when I heard that they’re just transferees. How dare they treat me like that? Aysh.

♥Donghae’s POV♥

After cleaning the classroom the three of us went home together. Krystal bid goodbye to us because her house is much closer than ours. When ____ and I are on our way home, it became an awkward moment. It feels like we are embarrassed and don’t know each other. The awkward moment only vanish when she thanked me and Sungmin hyung for letting her and her sis to stay in our home.

“Well, Its fine.” I said shyly. She just smiled a little bit and asked. “Is Sungmin and you are not that close enough?” She asked confusedly. “Yeah. It’s because our attitude are opposite.” I explained. She laughed and said. “So you’re telling me that you’re the good person and Sungmin is the bad one?”. “Uughh… Maybe! Isn’t it obvious?” I joked. She just laughed lightly. “So, I think every time the two of you are angry with each other, there’s a disaster in your house.” She said. “Every day, there’s a disaster in our house.” I said. “Oops, I remembered that we’re just the same.” She said and became a little sad.

When we got into our house, I saw her little sister running to her. “Unnie!” Her sister said. She smiled and hugged her sister. They went inside their room and fixed their selves. I went to my room and changed. After an hour, I saw them on the couch watching television with Sungmin hyung. I also sat and watched TV. Suddenly, her little sister asked something about the game she’s playing alone. “Unnie, What’s next here?” Showing the game in her big sister. Well, _____ just did some things and said “There!”. Suddenly Sungmin hyung in. “You’re wrong!” He said and did the opposite way. “That’s the right way.” He continued. Her little sister just smiled and said “Thanks oppa!”

Hearing those words, Sungmin hyung became uneasy. That’s because Sungmin hyung always feel uneasy when someone calls him oppa. I just laughed and said “Good job!” I patted her little sister’s head and smiled. “Y..yah!” Sungmin hyung shouted. “Why?” ____ asked. I whispered to her and explained things. After explaining, ____ suddenly laughed lightly. “Why are you laughing?!” Sungmin hyung asked. “Nothing!” She replied while laughing.

Her little sister is also confused and said to Sungmin hyung. “Oppa, What’s wrong with them?”. Sungmin hyung became more uneasy making us to burst out into laughter. We talked into things and went to bed happily. I guess this night is a wonderful night for me.