Open forum

You're My Super Girl

♥Your POV♥

I don’t know what’s happening but all I can say is this house today was like hell for everyone. Sungmin was kinda out of himself and Donghae was mad. What’s happening. I really pity my little sis since she’s been yelled by Donghae. I comfort her. “Unnie. Did I do something wrong that oppa got angry to me?” Eunmin asked.

“Anio~ How can a little cute girl like you do something wrong!” I said making her cheer up. “But Donghae oppa is angry at me. He even yelled at me and said bad words” she replied. I caresses her hair. It’s her first time being yelled by someone. Our mother never yelled her but always hit her. “Do you want to eat ice cream?” I asked.

“Chica? You will buy me?” she said in a cheerful way. “Krystal-ah. I’ll just but Eunmin a ice cream. Please look for her for a minute” I said then goes out. On my way to the ice cream vendor, someone bumped me. I fell down and luckily he helped me. “Mianhe. Im not looking where im walking” the boy apologize. “Anio. It’s my fault” I replied.

The boy passed by me. He seems familiar, like I see him on the past. I buy the ice cream and go back home immediately. “Here’s your ice cream!!” I said then gave it to Eunmin. Someone called me. “Yah Choi ____!! How can all of you didn’t go here to work!!” oh.my.god!! Because of this incident we didn’t even manage to go to work. “Im sorry boss. It’s just an emergency happened. I’ll go there now” I said then hung up the phone.

“Krystal. You’re not going to work?” I said while packing my things. “Im going you go first now” she replied then goes to the bathroom. “Unnie where are you going?” Eunmin asked while her ice cream. “Im going to work now baby. Just stay here and play or watch arasso? Im going now bye!!” I said while running outside.

I came at the restaurant and found our boss panicking since there’s so many costumers. I put my bag on the cashier then rushed to my boss. I helped him with all. Finally we finished serving. “Mianheyo!!!” I said while bowing to my boss. “Next time don’t be late!!!” the boss said while wiping his face. “Neh” I go outside to server new costumers.

“Annyeong” someone greeted me. When I look back, I found the boy I bumped earlier. But I didn’t manage to reply since there’s so many costumers coming. I serve all of them and finally Krystal came now. “Krystal you go deliver some foods to the costumers” I said while wiping the dirts on the tables. Krystal get the helmet and get the ordered foods.

She will deliver it house by house. It’s Donghae’s job but you know he’s absent so Krystal took care of it. Im taking and serving foods and I found myself very busy. We finished our work and it’s already evening. “Okay good job. You two managed our restaurant today. I will pay you double” the boss said. We both bowed and bid goodbye to our boss.

On our way home we found Sungmin on the balcony. “What’s happening between the two?” Krystal asked while playing her phone. “I don’t know either” I replied while looking at Sungmin. “Maybe they fought about something” once Krystal said that I choked.

♥Sungmin’s POV♥

I feel like im not myself today. I don’t know why but I don’t feel like doing anything. Im here at the balcony murmuring. “Annyeong we’re back!!” I heard Krystal said. Maybe they just finished working at the restaurant. I go down to welcome them. I erased my sad feelings to cheer them. “Welcome back” I said while smilling.

_____ cook for our dinner since I didn’t manage to cook. “Oppa can you call Donghae oppa and tell him to eat here now” _____ said to me. “Arasso” I said then stand up. *knock knock* “Come in” Donghae said. “_____ told me to call you. Eat now” I said then on my way down Donghae spoke. “Are you and _____ dating?” he asked me. Dating? Duh!! If you only knew that _____ choose you.

“No. Now go down” I said then continue walking. I see Eunmin, Krystal and _____ talking and playing while waiting for the food to cook. “So how about an open forum after eating?” I said. Krystal and _____ looked surprised. “Why all of a sudden oppa?” Krystal asked.

“So we can know the feelings between all of us. I mean our problems” I said. Did I say something wrong that Krystal and _____ look at me like that. Donghae came down like a robot. He didn’t even greeted the girls. “Oppa we are going to have an open forum later after eating” Krystal said. Based on what im seeing, Krystal has a feeling for Donghae.

While we’re eating it’s like an angel came passing by. It’s really silent as hell. “Mianhe Eunmin-ah” Donghae broke the silence. Once Donghae said that Eunmin lift her head down.  “It seems you scare the litte kid” I replied to him. After eating Krystal arranged the sofa for our open forum while ____ was still washing the dishes with Eunmin helping.

Me and Donghae was here standing waiting for the two girls to finished their business. “Im finished” _____ said and walked towards the sofa with Eunmin to help Krystal. After fixing the sofa we all sit down on the floor. “Okay since we’re all here let’s start now” I broke the silence.

“First let’s just say some rules so we can still be friends after these” I said. It feels like im the only one interested. “I hope that all of us will tell the truth since we called this open forum. No more secrets between us” ____ spoke. Yes finally someone spoke. “And I hope that no one will fight after this forum. It’s just because we need out friendship to be stronger” Krystal spoke too.

“Okay for the first opening. Message for each one” I said then Krystal first started the message. After her is me and after me is ____. “Donghae yah!! Are you not going to spoke?” I said, he finally spoke. “The second one was. Do you liked someone from the four of us” once I asked that question the three of them looked at me surprised. “Why?” I said.

I knew that they’re going to do it. I know that all of us have feelings for each other. “No not that” ____ suddenly said. I finally like this game. “You told that we need to answer each of the question and now all of you was surprised?” I said in a teasing way to lighten up our mood.