Confessing

You're My Super Girl

♥Sungmin’s POV♥

We arrived home and we’re all exhausted. Eunmin is already home since her time was earlier than ours. “Why only 4 of your got an ice cream!!!” Eunmin said pouting. “Mianhe dongsaeng!!” _____ said to her. I go to my room to put my bag down and rest. *knock knock* “Come in!!” I said then close my eyes. “Yah Sungmin-ah. Go down and eat arasso? Krystal cook foods” _____ said then on her way outside.

I pull her hands and we both fell on my bed. “S-s-ungmin-ah!!” she said but remaining on top of me. “Do you love me?” I asked in a cool way. “Anio!!!” she said then goes up. She arranged her dress and I see her blushing. “What are you two doing?” suddenly Donghae appeared from the door.

_____ goes outside. Suddenly Donghae grab me on my collar. “Yah!! Stop grabbing my collar!!!!” I said. “Yah!! Keep distance to _____ arasso?” Donghae said. Donghae goes out and I was left alone. If only _____ knew how much I love her. But I suspect that ____ loves Donghae.

They’re not still married, I have chance. I go down and see them already eating. “Sungmin oppa come here and eat now!!” Krystal greeted me. I sit down beside Krystal and Donghae. While eating, there’s an awkward atmosphere.

After eating I go back to my room. It feel’s like _____ will distance on me now. Aysh really!!! Bad day today!!! But I hope that she wont ignore me. It’s already 12am. I really cant sleep and I don’t know why. I decided to go down and get some foods. Im getting foods but suddenly I heard someone walking towards me.

It feels like it’s a ghost. Suddenly a hand hold me on my shoulder. “Yah!!!!” I said then do a taekwando tricks. When I look who it is, O.M.G!!! It’s ______. “Mianhe!!” I said while she’s massaging her neck. “Really!! Are you blind and didn’t see me?” she said while still massaging her neck. I help her to stand.

“Want to drink something?” I offer her and luckily she accepted. We go to our balcony and there we talked about many things. “Oppa? Can I confess something to you?” she said in a serious tone. “Sure. I promise that I wont tell anybody” I replied then raise my right hands.

“I have feelings for Donghae oppa” she said. Once I heard it, it feels like my heart crashed into pieces. “Chicha?” I said. “Neh. You know he’s really nice and kind” she replied. “It feels like the night are getting deeper. Should we go back to sleep now?” I said then we both goes inside.

“Good night” I said then goes inside my room. Once I closed the door tears started falling. I cant accept the fact that my LIFE loves another person. And it’s my little brother. I fell on my knees, still infront of the door.

I hope this day doesn’t exist. I really hate this day. The day that _____ confess to me that she likes Donghae. The day that my gear got broked because of a girl. The day that Donghae confronted me. The day that I asked ______ if she loves me. I hope that tomorrow is another day.

♥Donghae’s POV♥

I was on my way to the kitchen to drink milk when I see Sungmin and _____ talking. I cant control myself and eavesdrops on what they’re talking. “Can I confess something to you oppa?” I heard ______ said. Once I heard that I finally know that she really likes Sungmin hyung. I go back to my room because the tears are dropping now.

I closed the door and cry. I really it. Why am I crying? I punch the wall. I really hate this feeling!!!!! I hope that Krystal doesn’t woked up by my punch. I cant sleep until now. I suddenly heard someone’s footsteps. Maybe they’re back from the balcony.

I just lay my body to bed and close my eyes. I think I need to forget ____. I will look to Krystal now. Yes. I will confess to Krystal. I already fell asleep.

“Oppa wake up now!” Eunmin is shaking me. “Yah STOP!!!!!!” I yelled at her. “Oppa why is your eyes like that?” she said while pointing on my eyes. “WILL YOU SHUT THE *NG MOUTH OF YOURS AND GET OUT!!!!” I said then point the door.

Eunmin goes out crying. I go back to sleep. Im really irritated to that child. “Yah Donghae ah!!!!” Krystal came in with Eunmin. “How can you yelled at this little child!!” she said yelling again. “DAMN!!!! GET OUT ALL OF YOU!!!!!!” I said and goes up. I push them towards outside then locked the door.I go back to my bed and sleep.

“Yah open the door!!!!!” suddenly I heard someone knocking too loud. I goes towards the door and kick it. “SH*T!!!” I yelled. Suddenly my sight became dark. I don’t know what’s happening and suddenly all went blank.

“Are you okay now?” someone asked me when I opened my eyes. “Where am i?” I asked to them. “You’re here at the sofa. We found you unconscious in your room” Krystal answered me. “Oh okay” I said then tried to goes up. “Yah are you okay now?” _____ suddenly asked. Once I see her I can tell that she’s worry.

“Im okay now” I said then stand up. I walk towards my room. On my way I see Eunmin on the side not looking at me. I just walk without greeting or apologizing to her. I feel sorry. “Oppa are you sure you’re okay?” suddenly Krystal appear from my back.

“I said im okay!” I kinda yelled at her. Once I said it I said it. I don’t want to repeat it. “Mianhe oppa!” she said while pouting. “Arasso” I said then close the door. I forgot that I have a sick. Once I was cried out too hard I will end up passing out.