Complicated?

You're My Super Girl

♥Your POV♥

I went to the room Sungmin told me. I fixed my things while my little sister was sleeping. I can feel the pain that my sister is feeling. I can't stand it when she's hurt. Tears started to build up in my eyes but I hold it back. I didn't sleep first cause I can't. I went into their balcony and saw Donghae in their. 

"Can't sleep also?" I asked. He just nodded his head and just stared at the moon. "I wish I could bring back time." He said. Well, I understand him because being away from you father does hurt especially when he passed in the time you're not there. I comfort him and said to him "I understand you..." 

He looked at me. My heart beats faster. He stared at me for a long time but I just looked away. "Please. Don't look at me like that..." I said to him. He smiled and hugged me. "Why are you always in my mind? It's just a short time we've been together but what is it?" He said to me. I broke the hug and said "I...I.. I gotta go.." 

After saying these words, I quickly went to the room and said to myself. "What am I doing? I knew I love him but what's this? I think its not yet the right time." I went to bed and take a sleep.

♥Sungmin's POV♥

I was washing the dishes then suddenly I remembered that ____ will be sleeping in our house. God! What am I gonna do? I walked around and think of things. Wait! Why am I worrying about that? I rubbed my head and finish washing the dishes.

When I go up I saw Donghae hugging her. My fist thighten and I don't know why. I just went to my room and questioned myself. Why does my heart hurts? Why did I fell angry about that? It's just their hugging each other! Why does it affect me so much?!

I questioned myself a million times but I just can't get the answer. And because of that I can't get to bed. I think I'll just see what is she doing. I went to her room but I didn't knock. I saw her sleeping and her little sister.

I didn't know that she's so cute when sleeping. I stared at her for 5 minutes and I just can't stand it. I fixed her hair and turn off the lights. I went to bed and go to sleep too.

♥Donghae's POV♥

 Aish! Why did I do that? I just suddenly hugged her and say those things. It's so embarrassing. But Why did I really do that? Does she mean anything to me? I like her but, do I love her?

"Argh!" I shouted while rubbing my head. I have so many questions. I knew I know the answer but I just can't spit it out. Why does she always pop out in my mind? Suddenly I saw Sungmin hyung went inside her room. What is he doing there? I was going to shout at him but I think he's just going to get something.

When he got out, I can see a happy expression in his face. It's my first time seeing him that happy. Unlike when he's with his friend or girls. I think she's the only person that made my brother that happy. Does it mean he likes her too?

Aish! Why am I feeling jealousy? I just like her! Thats all. Do I even love her? I rubbed my head once again. I went to my room and go to sleep.