I'm sorry...

You're My Super Girl

♥Donghae's POV♥

I sat in the sofa and sighed, "I miss jagiya...". "When will she comeback?" Krystal added. "Hey, wanna go out?" Sungmin hyung cheerfully asked. "How could we go out? We don't have money." Krystal replied. "Don't worry! I have money here." He said. "You sure? Okay, I'll just change." I said and change my clothes. After a few minutes. "You guys ready?" Krystal asked. "Yeah come on!" I said and went outside. We arrived at a restaurant and seated at the tables. Suddenly the waiter came closer. "What's your order sir, ma'am?" She asked. We gave our orders to her and waited.

"I wish she was here..." Krystal murmured. I smiled at her and said "Don't worry, she'll comeback". I said those words but I really lose my hope, believing that she'll comeback at sometime. After a few minutes our order came up. "Wow!~ Looks delicious!" Sungmin hyung said. "DIgging time!" I continued. "Be careful!" Krystal added while glaring at us. In no time, we finished our food. "Ahhh~" Sungmin hyung said while leaning back. Krystal giggled and smiled. "Oh! It's...." Krystal was astonished while looking at someone. "It's ___-ah!" She pointed at someone at my back. I looked back and saw ____ with Eunmin.

Krystal came to her and hugged her. "Hey! I miss you!". ____ smiled as her mood lighten up. "I miss you too! Very much!" ____ said. "I thought you're on your vacation?" Sungmin asked. Her face suddenly became sad and looked down. "Why? Is something wrong?" Krystal asked while lifting ___ head by chin. "I...I'm sorry..." She said and stepped backward. "Jagiya! What's wrong with you?" I asked her and hugged her. She pushed me away and said. "I...I'm really sorry. I love you so much but...". "But what?" I cut her out. Suddenly, the man befaore came closer and grabbed ____ shoulder. "Excuse me." He said in a teasing way. "I...I already ha..have a fiance..." She looked down. "What?!" Sungmin became surprised. "DIdn't you have a relationship with Hae?" He added. "I can't explain it.... Really sorry..." ____ replied.

"No! Don't say that!" Krystal said. The man suddenly in. "Just believe her. Come on, ___-ahh". "Yah! Don't go!" I said. "I...love...you... remember that." She said but didn't have a sound. "Please don't go!" I pleaded but she was already gone. "She's gone...." I murmured while on the ground. "Hae.." Sungmin comforted me. "Hyung! She left me behind!". "No, she didn't. I know she had a reason." Krystal said. "But, what is it? Why didn't she tell me about that?" I asked confusedly. "Hae... Don't be like that. Come on..." Sungmin replied. They helped me to get up and together, we go back. 

By the time we were home, I locked myself in my room and asked a million questions to myself. "Why did she do that to me?" I laid down to my bed and just cry gripping the blanket. I don't know if I'm going to be sad or just have hope that I'll get her someday. The words she said. "I...love...you... remember that."  Why did she told me that? Does she mean she'll comback for me? For us?

♥Krystal's POV♥

I was going to come in Donghae's room but I heard him crying. I think, I'll just leave him alone first. "Yah, What are you doing?" Sungmin said. "It's nothing... I'll just lay in my room. Call me if you need something arraso?" I said to him and went inside my room. I called ___-ah and asked. 

"Hey, what's happening a while ago?"
"Good thing you call! I'm really sorry, I guess I'll explain it now."
"About what?"
"This is it......"

She explained to me everything and now I realize why did she already have a fiance. "I understand now. But, how do you think will Donghae say about this?" I asked her. "I knew he would understand. I trust him." ___ replied. "I'm hanging up. He's already here" She continued. "Just call me if something came up okay? and also, say hi to Eunmin for me." I said. "Okay, bye!" She hanged up. "Ahh~ I guess she's in trouble." I said to myself. Suddenly, Sungmin came in. "Krystal-ah..." He said. "Why?" I replied. "Hae is...". "What? Did something happen" I asked. "Hae's not in his room.." he said. "What?!"