Nice to meet you

You're My Super Girl

♥Donghae's POV♥

I really hate my hyung for being like this. He is ruining our family’s name. Do you think yelling back at the teacher was nice?! It’s our first day and it’s much better if he’ll be nice to the teacher’s as well as our classmates.

“Mr. Lee Donghae” I was frightened to hear my name. “Y-yes Maam?!” I asked. Im really scared since the teacher’s eyes was staring like hell to me. “Can you go with me and your little brother to principal’s office for awhile” oh this is it. As expected. I know that this will happened.

We’re on our way to the principal’s office when I see our classmate who Sungmin hyung goes out with. She’s just staring blankly with a puffy eyes. I want to ask her what happened but our teacher was there.

“Im really sorry maam. It’s just my brother have problems. Please excuse him for today” I said pleasing at the teacher. So it’s all my pleasure?! I really hate the fact that I have hyung that evil as this one. I go back with hyung following me. Im sure he’s happy since he really want that im the one to scold.

After several classes the bell rings signaling that it’s time for us to go home. The cleaner’s we’re assign and it’s really a coincidence since Me, the girl who go out with hyung and that Krystal girl was the cleaners. I took the opportunity to talk to her.

“Miss. What’s your name?!” I asked shyly. “Oh im Choi ___” she replied then continue sweeping the garbages. “____ im really sorry for the action of my hyung earlier” I said apologizing. While cleaning the room the three of us was talking about things. Until we finished and the three of us goes home together.

She’s good to be with. And when the time I was beside her on the vehicle, my heart pumped like there’s no tomorrow. I hope that she doesn’t hear it. It’s time for me to go I bid goodbye and goes out of the vehicle. “See you tomorrow!” I said then bid goodbye.

When I goes in I heard Mom and Dad fighting. Yes it’s my daily routine since I first goes to school. Everytime I goes home im welcomed with their exchanged of bad words. I really don’t understand why they’re arguing with something. I hope this problem will end as soon as possible.

I go upstair only to see my hyung with his girls again. “Yah hyung not here” I said then goes to my own room. I really hate living here. It’s messing my life. And luckily I have new friends to go with. I changed into my daily dress and then goes down to eat.

I cant bare eating while hearing those bulls thingy words so I eat inside my room. I turn on the mp3 and soundtrip. I actually hate this thing. I want to eat together with my family like normal family do. Even we have many money, our family is not one.

After eating I put the plates on my bathrooms sink and open my laptop to see some news, still the mp3 open. I want to call ___ but I don’t know her phone number. Oh yes!! I knew Krystal’s number. Better call her and get ____’s number. I don’t really know what’s this feeling but I want to stay with _____ always.

♥Your POV♥

When I arrived home, my parents are gone. Yes im familiar to this scene. I know my mom was there at the racing bet and my father was for sure drinking again. You know im used to it. My little sis came in and asked me some questions regarding her homeworks.

After teaching her, I do my own homeworks. “Unnie. Omma’s home and I think she lost again” my little sis said trembling. Yes we know what will happened next. It’s time for us to hit again. You know my mom always hit us when she didn’t won. Do you think a responsible mom will do it.

Everytime my mom gave me money I always keep it. I saved money and im planning to leave this house soon. Only a hundred dollars and im going out of this hell house with my little sis. I goes out to look for food. “Yah Choi ____ and Choi Miinah!!! Come here!!” my mom yelled at me once she see me. She’s holding a stick ready to hit my legs.

I really cant handle the pain while my Mom hits me really hard. Suddenly my sight became darker and darker until *domp*. “Where am i?!” I said when I opened my eyes. “You passed out while being hit by Mom” my little sis explained.

I quickly goes up to check the bruises of my little sis. She has 2 bruises bleeding. You know im stronger than my little sis so im protecting her. When I put some band aid to her I asked her if she’s okay. “So where’s the money Omma gave you?!” I asked. She put out the money our Mom gave and we put it in the box.

It’s already night and I put my little sister to sleep. Im still reviewing some topics back last year since I want to finished my studies first. Until I fell asleep as well. Tomorrow is a new day and I hope it will be better than today. No more hitting and abusing.

“Good morning unnie!! Wake up now and cook food for us” my little sis waked me up. I got up and cook breakfast and took bath. After everything is packed I go to school with my little sis. When I already brought my little sis to her room, when I turned around I see Donghae. “Oh annyeong Donghae-shi!!” I greeted. Both of us goes to our room.

The class starts and every bell Krystal, me and Donghae keep on talking telling funny stories when suddenly this evil boy appears again. “Oh Donghae-ah!! You became close to this ?!” pointing me. Damn what?! Me ?! Aysh really this boy was getting on my nerves.

“Yah do you want to die?!” I said pointing him. “Wow!!! Fighting girl!! I like girl like you” he replied teasing. Argghh!! I will punch him when suddenly Donghae stopped me and push that evil. “Yah Lee Sungmin-ah!! Are you going to stop or you want me to make an action now!!” Donghae said with a really mad face.

So his name was Lee Sungmin?! And he is Donghae's hyung. Too bad they’re not the same. “Donghae-ah stop now” I said then pull him. I don’t want to start fight between the two especially they’re brothers. We just ignored Sungmin and keep on talking. I really love times when we are talking to each other. It makes me forget the hard times.

 

So here's the 2nd chapter!

 

Do you like it ?!

 

Im sorry if this part was bad

 

I'll try to improve next time

 

Please comment and

 

Subscribe !

 

God Bless us All !!