She loves him?

You're My Super Girl

♥Donghae’s POV♥

Since it’s Sunday today we are going to work again. I really envy Sungmin hyung since _______ is good to him. “Good morning oppa” Eunmin giggled. This little kid always greets me in a cute way or for short AEGYO XD. I look inside who’s cooking and see ______ there with Krystal. “You _____, do you have feelings with Donghae oppa?” I heard Krystal said.

Im like a detective hiding here, im eavesdropping. “Huh? Me? Anio. You told me that you like him right? I have other” she replied. So it means Krystal has feelings for me? And how about _____? Maybe it’s Sungmin hyung. I feel like my heart broke apart. Why is this happening to me.

5 minutes passed and they stop talking. Maybe this is the time to go inside there to eat. “Good morning!!” I pretend to sleepy. “Come eat now oppa!!” Krsytal said to me. “Kamsahamnida!!” I said then took a sip of coffee. “Will Sungmin go with us today???” I asked while swallowing the food. They nodded.

After eating I go to my room to prepared everything then I took a shower. “Oppa are you done already?” I heard Krystal asked. “Neh. Im going out in a second!” I said then grab my bag and goes out. Sungmin was still sleeping so we told Eunmin to just tell that we already go.

We work happily like yesterday. “Oppa. Eunmin call me and told that the group of girls are there again” Krystal said. I really hate Sungmin hyung. After our work we bid goodbye to our manager and goes home. On our way home we see accessories. I buy two and gave to Krystal and _____.

When we arrived home we see those girls again partying even without occasion. “Annyeong oppa” that Yoona came over me and dragged me towards the sofa. “Yah stop touching me!!!” I yelled at her. She’s beautiful yes, but her attitude is like an animal. I really hate flirty girls.

I go to my room to changed dress as well as Krystal and _____. “Let’s go to the park for today you want?” _____ asked. “NEH!!” Eunmin answered. I get my wallet and we go to the park. I really miss going to park since I only goes here for 1 time. There’s so many child and people bonding.

We go to the restaurant and I treat them. Actually I got many money but im budgeting it for my future unlike Sungmin hyung who just waste money for those girls and everything. “Oppa please buy me that teddy bear!!” Eunmin dragging my cloth. “Yah Eunmin you’re too much!!!” ______ scold Eunmin. “Mianhe unnie” Eunmin said then pout.

We but some cute stuffs and ballons for Eunmin. After our bonding we decided to go home only to see those girls was still there partying and luckily they’re not drinking soju today. Because you know we have school tomorrow. “Welcome home!!!!!!!!” they all greeted to us.

We just ignore them and goes to our room. “Goodnight oppa!!” Eunmin also thanked me to the toy. “Goodnight Donghae-shi!” Krystal and _____ bid goodbye too. This day was really a wonderful, happiest in my life. I took a shower and changed my dress to pajama’s. and I lay on my bed.

♥Your POV♥

My clock alarms. It’s already 5:00. I need to get ready for school. “Krystal-ah. Wake up now” good thing Krystal wasn’t lazy after all. We go down and see Donghae cooking. We and sing and dance that Cooking cooking by Super Junior H. After cooking we all eat except Sungmin who was still sleeping.

“Come on now Eunmin” I heard ______ said. We all go to school together, like the everyday routine. “Annyeong!!!!” Eunmin bid goodbye and told me that she will tell me something. I kneeled down but suddenly she kissed me on my cheeks. I blushed slightly then we go to our room.

“Sorry for what my little sis done” ____ suddenly apologizing to me. “Anio. It’s not a big deal” I replied then our teacher arrived. “Annyeong haseyo!!!” the teacher greeted and we all do so. “Sungmin will not go to school today?” ____ asked. So it’s confirmed, she likes Sungmin since she’s asking me about Sungmin.

“Maybe he’s getting a headache until now” I replied then I focus to our teacher. After our first period, Sungmin came there rushing. “Oppa why late?” I heard that Taeyeon asked. I don’t listen to them anymore. Im tired of it.

After our class, Sungmin goes towards us. “YES?” Krystal asked in a mid high tone. “Ah can I go home with you three?” he asked. “Sure!!” I then replied happily.. On our way home, Donghae was on my left while Sungmin was on my right..

“You want ice cream?” Sungmin asked me. “SURE!!!” I answered then we run towards the ice cream stand. “You’re not going to treat us?” Krystal suddenly asked. “Im going to treat you” I said then but another 2 ice cream. I gave it to Donghae and Krystal.

 

-------------------------------------

annyeong...Im sorry for not updating :(
I hope you like my update today.

School is killing me REALLY !!!

Reportings...

thanks !!!