Changing ?!

You're My Super Girl

♥Donghae’s POV♥

I don’t know why this brother of mine suddenly changed attitude again. When we came back to the room the teacher is there lecturing now. “We’re sorry we are late” I said then me and Krystal sitted. I really miss _____ now. I was near the window so I look at the outside images.

“Mr. Lee. Are you okay?” my thoughts was erased when our teacher goes infront of me. “Oh sorry maam” I said then bow. The teacher goes back to the topic. I swear I really miss ____ now. I really want her to get back. But she said that she’ll more than 3 months not going to school since she’s still now paying for the special treatment.

When the bell starts to ring, I put the notebooks back to my bag and goes home with Krystal. On our way home Krystal asked me if we can visit _____ again. Of course yes!! I will really agree. “Sure!” I said. We hurriedly go to the hospital to visit her. But sadly, visiting hours passed. We cant see her anymore this time.

“We should go home now” I said then ride a vehicle. I feel sad about it as well as Krystal. When I arrived home I found no one except Sungmin hyung. “Im sorry about earlier” he said. Pretending again. I just ignore him and goes toward my room. “Please believe in me” he suddenly grab my wrist. “Yah!! Don’t ever get friends with us anymore. You’re just playing with us right” I said then unclasped my hands.

I go inside my room to rest and do my homeworks. I decided to make a letter to ____. So while she’s still in bed he can read this. While im writing I didn’t notice that I fell asleep. “yoboseyo?!” someone is calling at my phone. Since I cant open my eyes I didn’t know who’s the caller. “Annyeong Donghae-shi!!” oh my god. It’s ____, I exactly new her voice. “How are you Donghae oppa?” she asked.

I feel inlove with her voice. “Still there oppa?!” she said. “Oh im so sorry. So how are you!?” I asked. “I got my treatment earlier. Gomawo oppa!!” she said. What is she thanked for?! Did I help her? Aysh nevermind. “So how was it?!” I asked. I really cant get enough. I feel like shouting since I heard her voice again.

“It’s okay. I feel better. The doctor said that next month if I recover fast I can go back to school” she replied. What a really good news. “That’s good. So your uncle was still there?!” I asked to open a topic. “Yes. By the way oppa. How’s Sungmin oppa?!” she asked. If she only knew what Sungmin does earlier.

“We’re doing good. And earlier we  will go there but the visiting hours were passed. So we will just visit you tomorrow okay?!” I said. She agree. “Oppa. Are you done with your homeworks?! Do you want me to help you?” she asked. “Oh no need. I already finished it” I said. “Okay oppa. Oppa it’s getting late. Go to sleep now okay?!” she said and hunged up.

I feel relieved so I go back to my bed and sleep. “Wake up now. Wake up now!! Wake up now!!!” my alarm clock was like that. So I go up. It’s already 5:30 so I need to cook and eat my breakfast. While im on my way down, Sungmin hyung was doing something in the kitchen.

I go closer only to see hyung’s arm bleeding. I rushed to him and asked “Yah what did you do!!”. “Im just preparing something to cook but then I suddenly dumped on the knife”  he said crying.

♥Sungmin’s POV♥

Donghae put out the first aid kit to prevent my bruises from bleeding. I felt more guilty because of this. Some people will just ignore me and just do what they want but this person was really caring. He then piggback ride me to go outside and call a vehicle.

“Just stay calm” Donghae said while patting me. It really hurts it’s like 5 inches. When we arrived at the hospital Donghae piggyback ride me again towards the emergency room. The Doctor and nurses was doing treatment on the bruises while Donghae was like a child waiting for a mother. I know he really cares and he panicked.

“Okay it’s done. Just don’t pushed yourself to limits or it will bleed again arasso?!” the doctor said to us. I feel sorry for my little brother. We’re now late from school. “You go rush home, eat and bath then go to school. Hurry up” I said but he insist not to go. He assist me until we get a vehicle.

“Yah! I said that you can go home and go to school right?!” I said in a scolding tone. “It’s okay. Safety first” he replied. He’s just looking outside for short not looking at me. the atmosphere inside the vehicle was awkward.

After a few minutes, we arrived home. Our parents was not on home so we’re free.  I go inside with Donghae. When we goes in I asked him if he’ll go to school. “No. I’ll just stay here. You know you cant do heavy things so I’ll just stay here” he said. Is he really teasing me? I feel more than 100% guilty you know.

“Can you give me my bag?!” I asked. He commanded. Wow huh. So im a boss today? When he lead my bag I thanked him. He then goes towards his room “Just call me when you need something” he said before closing his door. Did he drink something or eat something to do things like this to me?!

I just watched television when suddenly our Appa arrived. “Annyeong haseyo Appa” I greeted. “What happened to your left  arm?!” my Appa asked. “Ah I just accidentally dumped on knife” I replied. “So did you go to the hospital?!” my appa asked again. “Neh” I replied then goes back to watching.

Evening came and Donghae was still not going out of his room. Maybe he’s recalling lessons. I call my friends, “Yah Sungmin-ah. Why didn’t you go to school?!” my friends asked. “Ah an emergency occur” I answered. “Im going to hung up now. There’s so many costumers” my friend said then hung up.

I feel boring. So I decided to go to Donghae’s room. “Annyeong” I said as I opened the door. As what I’ve seen Donghae got a feel startled. When I look at his desk I found a paper.  “What’s that?!” I asked pointing on the table. “Ah it’s nothing. Just a scratch. You know studying!!” he replied.

I feel weird to this boy. “Are you sick!?” I asked then touch his forehead. But I accidentally read the letter aloud. “Dear _____---“ I was cut off.  “Yah don’t ever read someone’s letter” he replied while still covering my mouth. “So it’s for ____?! So it means that you’re inlove to her huh!!” I said teasing him.

“Yah hyung stop it!!” he said. I grab the letter and run outside. “Yah hyung!!!!” he said while trying me to stop. “Come and get it” I said while waving the paper. We run and run and run.

 

Chapter 5 for all of

you !!!

 

Will Sungmin's

personality

 

Will change?! Find

out on the

 

 

next chapter

 

Thanks to

 

trutomboy18 for

 

commenting again ^^

 

Comment and

Subscribe

 

God Bless US!!