Let's see

You're My Super Girl

♥Author’s POV♥

After their work, they all goes home. They see a car infront of the house. “Pardon us, but who are you?” _____ asked. When a man and an omoni look at them. “Omma?” ____ suddenly widened her eyes. She couldn’t believe that she wil see her mom again. “______, can we talk?” _____’s mom asked. “Guys you go inside now” _____ said then all of them goes inside.

“What do you need?” ____ asked. “You already have your fiancé, he likes to hang out with you so his parents decided to pick you up here” ______’s mom answered. “What?” ______ couldn’t believe that it’s just like that. “We will pick you up tomorrow here with your sister Eunmin so pack your things.

“Your dad is at hospital and he’s fighting for his life and we don’t have enough money to pay at the hospital. Youngsaeng’s parents will help out if you will agree and goes with him” ______’s mom continue. “Mom!! I cant believe it!!” _____ said while tears are falling down. “Please. I beg you, it’s for your father’s life too” ____’s mom said.

“Arasso. I will go” ______ said then goes inside their house. Her mom sent her a message “We will get you tomorrow at 12pm”. “What happened jagiya?” Donghae asked to _____. “Im going to have a vacation with my mom tomorrow with Eunmin” _____ said. “Chicha? You and your mom are already okay?” Donghae aked. “Neh!!” _____ said happily but deep inside she’s really hurt.

They all goes to their rooms to sleep. “Good morning unnie!!” Eunmin said tapping ______. “Oh good morning” she replied. “What should we wear for today’s vacation?” Eunmin asked excitedly. “You will get all your things since we need them all” _____ replied. Eunmin hurriedly goes to her cabinet to get all her things. _____ on the other side get her things too.

It’s already 11am when Eunmin and ______ get ready for their vacation. “Jagiya! Why did you get all your things?” Donghae asked to _____. “Ah. My mom wants me to bring all of them. We will buy new things and our old clothes will be given to adopting house” _____ replied. At exactly 12 pm, their mom arrived.

Eunmin and ____ bid goodbye and goes inside the car. They went into a bid condo and pit all their things. ____ cant believe that Youngsaeng will be his future husband instead of Donghae. “_____, I just said to you that you will end up on me” Youngsaeng suddenly appeared from the balcony’s door. “Do you think you will succeed?” _____ said with her eyebrows up.

“Let’s see” Youngsaeng replied with a smirk. By that ______ goes towards Youngsaeng and slap him. “Don’t ever mess with me” ______ said then leave the balcony. When _____ goes inside the room to search for her mom and little sister, she found nothing. Her heart started to beat like there’s no tomorrow.

‘What if mom already leave me here?’ ______ thought to herself. ‘Damn!!’ she continued. She called her mom’s phone and luckily it answered. “Mom where are you!!” ______ yelled back on the phone. “Are you dumb? We’re at the swimming pool. Im teaching Eunmin how to swim” by that, ______ sighed in relied.

♥Donghae’s POV♥

 I cant believe that Eunmin and _____ wasn’t here. Maybe they’re happy that their mom was good to them now. Im happy for them too. “Oppa. Jessica’s here” Krystal said then goes out of my room. Oh my god, don’t tell me she’s here because of…… I goes down to see Jessica with teary eyes.

“Oppa!!” Jessica said then hugged me. “Yah what!!” I said while preventing from her. “About…” I stop her and held her hands. “Let’s just talk it in my room” I said while walking. When we arrived at the room, “Oppa. Im pregnant” W.T.H!!! “Duh.. I didn’t even kiss you. Stop pretending arasso. You can now leave!!” I said while dragging her outside.

“Yah Donghae!! What are you doing to her!!” Sungmin appeared. “This girl is flirting me again and im sick of it” I replied then push her outside. “Yah why did you do that to her!!” Sungmin scolding me. “She said that she’s pregnant because of me. Who the hell will agree to what she’s saying” I said. “What pregnant?” Krystal startled us.

“She’s making stories just to be with me” I replied. I hope that they will believe me. “Are you sure that you didn’t make with her?” Sungmin asked. I gulped and answer, “I really hate her, do you think I will let her?” I said. “Maybe she’s just making stories to make your relationship with ______ miserable” Krystal said. Yes that’s right!! I should put some excuse so they wont know what really happened.

And on the other side, it’s an accident since im drunk. All of us goes to our work. As you see all of us cant go to school often because we’re working. But we’re still doing a home study. Krystal was still saving money to buy their new house. Times goes by so fast. All of us goes home. I really miss ______ now.

 

Im really sorry for not updating.

 

Im searching for a co-author for this since im getting a writter's block

 

If you're interested to apply just write on my wall :)

 

I hope you like the update.

 

God bless and please comment :)