A happy ending?

You're My Super Girl

♥Your POV♥

After my talking with Krystal Youngsaeng came to me and told me that my mom was calling me. I go downstair and talk to my mom. Based on my moms expression, she’s kind of worried and nervious at the same time. “______-ah. We need to escape here now. You’ve heard that your little sister will be going to another country right? I’ve heard that they will put some drugs on Eunmin’s bag. You need to escape later at midnight. Be careful arasso?” my mom told me.

“Wait. But how about you?” I asked. “Don’t worry. I will take care of myself. You should secretly packed your things now arasso?” my mom said then we finished our conversation. “What did you and your mom talked about?” Youngsaeng asked. Based on his expression, he’s like really curious. “Ah my mom told me that Eunmin will be leaving for next week. Am I right?” I asked him. “Ah neh!! I told you we will go there next” he replied.

Maybe he don’t know what’s happening too.  What if I told him and call for help to him? “Youngsaeng oppa. Can we talk on our room?” I asked. I walked inside the room, as well as he. “Oppa. Do you know something about your parents business?” I asked. “Yes!! My mom is selling girls garments while my dad have business around Asia” he replied. Does it means that he doesn’t know about that drugs thingy, or he’s just lying.

I feel comfortable talking with him about the business so I told him. he was surprised when I finished talking. “Is it true?” he asked. I nodded. And also I told him that Eunmin will be used to that business. “We better let Eunmin escaped or else they will arrest Eunmin on the airport right?” he said. Positive!! He don’t know anything about the business. “You’re really sure that you don’t know about that thing?” I asked suspiciously. “Do you think I will help you to escape if im one of the suspect?” he said.

We packed our things. “Oppa. How about your things?” I asked. “To be truth, I’ve heard what you and your mom are talking about. I want to keep your mom safe so I will stay here and look for her” he said. My first impression to Youngsaeng oppa is changing now. I think he’s one of the victim here too. “How about we all escape together?” I recommended. “No. We cant” he replied. Maybe there’s a really big reason for this. “But oppa” I said. “No don’t worry about me. I can take responsibility here” he said.

After packing our things, Youngsaeng’s parents arrived. “Hello!!” they greeted. Based on their expression, I can tell that as if nothing was hidden behind. I smiled like I don’t know everything too. “Ah Appa and Omma we will just go to the room to do something” Youngsaeng said then held my hands. “Be sure that you’re going to go down when the lunch is ready arasso?” Youngsaeng’s Omma said. We both goes on our room and continued packing things.

“Oppa. I think you and my mom should go with us” I said. I cant leave the two of them since they’re really important to me. “Don’t worry about me arasso? And also I can manage it” he replied while we still packing my things. “What will you reasoned when they look for us?” I asked. “I will tell them that you go to your work and Eunmin goes to school” he replied. But I know something will happened when we escape. I don’t think escaping is a good idea.

♥Sungmin’s POV♥

Me and Krystal started searching for Donghae since he’s missing. That boy was really fool. Me and Krystal separated so we can see him asap. After an hour of searching for him, we don’t find any shadow of him. “What if he goes to Youngsaeng oppa’s house?” Krystal said while still breathing heavely. “No he cant do that.” I replied. We decided to came back to home and think to possible places where Donghae might go. “What if he goes to work? And release all his anger there?” Krystal thinked.

“Yes!” I said then both of us goes to our work place. There we see Donghae sitting while drinking wine. “Yah!!” I said then run towards the table. Donghae smelled drunk and our boss came out. “You should put him home, he’s really drunk. And also I need someone to help me here” our boss said. “Neh!” we replied. Krystal decided to stay while me and Donghae goes home. “Yah!! Do you think it will solve your problem with ______?” I scold Donghae while getting a lukewarm water.

“_____-ah!!! I love you!!”  Donghae was like out of this world screaming. Aysh really I cant bear his noisiness. I put him into the sofa and let him sleep. This boy was kind of weird. Imagine a middle school year boy, drinking wine? After putting him into sleep, I received a call from _____. “Oppa. Can I go back there tomorrow or next day?” she asked. “Sure. You can come back as long as when you want” I replied. She then hunged up. Her voice was kind of shaking.

Time goes by really fast and it’s already evening, Krystal came home with some foods. “Gomawoyo” I said. “You should wake up Hae oppa now” she said. I nodded then goes inside Donghae’s room. He was still sleeping. “Hae-ah!! Wake up now!”I said while tapping him. When he opened his eyes, he see me and goes up. “You should eat now” I said then assist him downstair. “Ahhh my head!!” he said while massaging his head. “That’s the effect of drinking too much” I said while searching for medicine. This time, Donghae was now on  our world. He’s acting like fine or okay. Like the normal Hae.

After eating, the three of us goes to the sofa and watched television.  “Hey tomorrow is our exam right?” Donghae asked. “Neh. WE should review our lessons” I replied. Congrats!! Donghae came back to the world!!!! “I should review now” he said then goes to our room. Krystal goes to his room too. I was left alone in the sofa watching. Maybe there’s something happening with ______ there at her Mom’s hands. What if I go to their house tomorrow? But it will just make a fight. I will just wait for her here.

I goes to my room and see Donghae reviewing. “You will not review too?” he asked. “No” I replied then goes to my bed. “Yah!! You need to pass the exam!!” he said. “No need!” I teased. He jumped on me and started wrestlinging me. Donghae is back to himself. The old Donghae. “Yah!!” I said. I then tickled his on his weakest part and he fell down. We wrestlinged and Donghae lost. As usual. We both laughed and continue playing. I hope this will be forever.

 

 

Sorry for the long unupdated.

 

It's just im really busy with my studies.

 

This story will long at Chapter 30.

 

I will write another new fanfic ....

 

Hope you liked the new chapter.