Disease

You're My Super Girl

♥Donghae’s POV♥

When our open forum starts I feel like there will be a huge question to be asked so I get ready. First we tell some rules and after that Sungmin ask a question again. “The second one was. Do you liked someone from the four of us” once he said that all of us look at him surprised. Imagine asking like that?

After arguing, we loose to Sungmin hyung. First to tell was Krystal. “Okay. Im being serious. Donghae oppa. I have feelings for you” she suddenly said. _____ eyes got widened, only her. “Woah!! Im getting excited” Sungmin hyung teased. “Next one was you Donghae-ah” Sungmin pointing at me. I just ignore him but Krystal suddenly cuddled on me and push me to tell it.

“I have feelings for you….” I said but I didn’t continue. “WHO?!” Krystal suddenly goes beside me. “Ah oppa. Me? Gomawoyo!!” Krystal continued. All I can say was “Yeah” once I agreed to Krystal, I see _____ lift his head down. “Okay next was me!!” Sungmin hyung said to lighten up the mood again. “I like _____” Sungmin hyung said then kissed _____ on the cheeks.

“Okay for the finale!!” I said. “I like….Donghae oppa” once she said that my eyes widened and I feel my heart pumped really fast. “Oh my god? A love triangle between us?” Sungmin said. But I know in the inside of Sungmin he is hurt. I know that _____ tell the truth.

We continue the forum until 12pm. “I gotta go sleep now. Eunmin is waiting for me” ____ said then stand up. Krystal follow her. Only me and Sungmin hyung left on the sofa. “Tell me. You want to say _____ but Krystal stopped you right? How can you not tell the truth?!” Sungmin confronted me. “I like Krystal. That’s all. Im going now” I said then stand up.

It’s getting really more painful for me. Not only me but of course ____ too.  I go to sleep and I hope that I can meet ____ at my dreamland.  “Good morning Aegi!!” someone suddenly tapping me. What AEGI?!?!!? I open my eyes only to see Krystal there tapping me while she’s giggling. “Yah why did you call me aegi?” I said while caressing my head.

“Come eat on the kitchen now. Payle!!” she said then goes out of the room. When I go down I only see Sungmin and Krystal. “Where’s the others?” I asked them. “Ah maybe she’s sleeping until now” Krystal replied. “Should I wake them up?” I said then point to their room. “You go” Sungmin told me.

On my way up I heard someone is crying. I hurriedly open the door and found Eunmin crying and _____ was lying in there. “Hey what happened?” I asked to Eunmin while helding ______. “She’s been attacked by her disease again” Eunmin replied while crying. “You go call Sungmin and Krystal” I said while still trying to pick up _____. Eunmin on the other hand goes down to call the two.

Sungmin and Krystal came up running. “What happened?” Krystal asked. “Eunmin-ah. What is your sisters disease?” Sungmin hyung asked to Eunmin. “She has the so called Osteosarcoma disease” Eunmin replied crying. “What’s that?” I asked to them. “I don’t know either” Krystal replied.

They helped me to carry _____ and they call a vehicle for us to go to hospital. Once we arrived there _____ was been brought to ER. We’re waiting and didn’t have a chance to go to school.  After a few minutes the doctor came out of the room.

♥Sungmin’s POV♥

Once the doctor came out we all welcomed him. “Who’s the family of her?” the doctor asked. “We don’t have parents anymore. Her guardian is at work” we replied. “She has Osteosarcoma” the doctor replied. “What is it doctor?” Donghae asked. “is an aggressive cancerous neoplasm arising from primitive transformed cells of mesenchymal origin that exhibit osteoblastic differentiation and produce malignant osteoid. It is the most common histological form of primary bone cancere” the doctor said.

“Does it have some cure?” I asked to the doctor. “We can have a treatment for it but based on my check up. She’s suffering from Stage 3” the doctor said. It’s stage 3 so it means that it’s kinda serious now. “Overall survival prognosis is about 30%” the doctor continued. “So it means there’s a possibility she will die?” Donghae asked. “Yes” the doctor replied and leave us.

We were all shocked because of it. Eunmin too. We decided to call _____’s uncle but the number is out of service.  The doctor told us too that _____ need to be confined here. Krystal and Sungmin hyung goes home to get some things while I was here in the hospital with Eunmin.

“Eunmin, since when did your unnie have this disease?” I asked. “I don’t know. My mom tell me last year about that” she replied.  I feel pity for them since they have no parents to pay the bill here. “And the symptoms keep on coming when she goes to work. She always cry at night because of pain” Eunmin tell me.

“But why didn’t you tell us earlier?” I asked Eunmin. “Because unnie don’t want to tell all of you” she replied. I really pity them.  “How about your mom? Did he even consult your sister to a doctor?” I asked again. “Yes. Once a week” she replied again. After waiting for Krystal and Sungmin hyung to came they finally came after 30 minutes.

“We see our teacher on our way and we tell the story” Sungmin hyung told me. “What did sunsaengnim tell?” I asked. The teacher was really strict on our attendance. “She gave us small amount of money and give us the topic discussed earlier. We are exempted until _____ recover” Krystal replied. I sighed in relief. Thanks God, our teacher is in a good mood today.

The doctor came out and tell that _____ will be transfer to a room. “Doc. How much will it cost for the treatment?” I asked. We still have remaining money on the house. “It’s kinda big but I will try to lower since I know it will be a burden arasso?” luckily the doctor was kind. I hope that we can surpass this problem.

______ was been tranfered into a room. I hope that she will be okay. “Donghae, you’re still not eating breakfast. Krystal bring it for you” then lend me the lunch box. “Gomawoyo” I said then opened the box. After eating I decided to go outside for fresh air.

 

Annyeong haseyo !!!!

 

An update for all of you

 

Im sorry for not updating good chapters.

 

Comment and Subscribe :)

 

God bless us all :)