Could this be love?!

You're My Super Girl

♥Your POV♥

I woke up in a bedroom of HOSPITAL!? Why am I here. When I look around, I saw my uncle. “Uncle?!” I said then my uncle hurriedly goes towards me. “Are you okay now?!” so what actually happened?! “Im okay now uncle! Where’s Donghae, Krystal and Sungmin?!” of course I want to know where my friends were.

The doctor came to check me up. He told that I have fractured bone and it will take 3 months to heal. So it means I’ll stay here for 3 months?! No way!!! “Doctor can you look for another way to heal this as soon as possible!! I need to go to school!” I said sobbing. I don’t like to stay here in the hospital. I hate hospitals.

Im just remembering my past. “But we don’t have any. That’s the fastest way” the doctor replied. What the hell is these Doctor? Did he even understand that im a student who need to study and not to absent?! “PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU!!” I said crying. I really hate it.

The Doctor goes out and my uncle talk to me. “Choi _____. It’s the best way to heal that. Now if you will disagree to it, we cant to anything” my uncle said. My uncle said that he already bring a excuse letter to my teacher’s and they’ve said that I need to do a summer class since im not going to attend for 3 month.

Imagine 3 months no going to school. So it means that I need to work harder. But the teacher told my uncle that if I pass the mid year exam I’ll not doing a summer class anymore. Everytime I don’t have something to do, im reading lessons…for short im home studying.

After a week on the hospital, Donghae and Krystal visited me. “Annyeong!!” I greeted them. I really miss them since they’re not visiting me. Maybe they’re just busy.  “How’s your feet?!” Donghae asked. “It’s uhm getting better maybe?!” I replied. Im not yet getting a special treatment since we don’t have money.

“Im not yet getting the special treatment. You know we’re just a poor ones” I said to them.  “Oh sad to hear. By the way we have a new classmate named Leeteuk-shi. He’s really nice!!” Krystal said. “Chicha?! Did you make friends with him?!” I asked. Im really happy that I will meet new friends.

“Yes. Actually he really wants to see you. But of course we have many homeworks to do. Actually we’re here to teach you the past lessons” Krystal said again. Im really happy that I have friends like them. After doing the assignments we all eat dinner and they got home.

I  rest and sleep for tomorrow. If my uncle brought the payment on my treatment, I’ll get the treatment for tomorrow. I hope that my uncle will get a money. When I woke up, the sun is rising. My uncle arrives and spread the bad news. The Doctor said that if we don’t pay the expenses for this week maybe the healing of my fractured les will be longer than 3 months.

While me and my uncle were talking, the Doctor goes in and tell that I need to get ready for the operation. “Doc what?! I thought that we still have a balance there?!” I asked. What’s happening?!  “He is unknown.  Just nevermind him” the doctor said. So it means that it’s a boy?! Hmm I wonder who is he. I hope it’s my Father. But I know that he don’t know that im here in the hospital.

♥Sungmin’s POV♥

I never visited ____ since the day of the accident. If I see her I just feel guilty. So to pay for my culpability I’ll just pay for the expenses. I’ve heard from Donghae that she cant get a special treatment since they don’t have money, so in exchange for my culpability I’ll just pay for the expenses. I feel relieved when I’ve pay for the expenses. I hope she’ll get better.

I go to school smilling, when suddenly my friends dumped on me. “Yah! Making new friends huh!?” they teased. “It’s still the plan you know?!” I replied. I need to pretend that it’s a plan since I don’t want them to tease me to befriends with the I’ve known.

“Let’s go to class now” I said. “Yah! Being a good student now?! Let’s just cut class” they said then dragged me from somewhere. “ See that girl?! You wanna here?!”  what the hell is their evil plan again? No way. I can hurt girls but not in this way. “Yah guys don’t be like that. Let’s just think of another” I said stopping their black plan.

I dragged them on the canteen. “Yah!!  Lee Sungmin!! Are you changing now?!” they asked me. It’s obviously is!! I just can tell my friends that ive changed because of _____. You know boys who are y trying hard to change for their love. For short im inlove!!!

After an hour we decided to come to our room. “Hyung!! You cut classes again!!” this Donghae again!! “Yah so what?!” I said. Im back to my evil routine, but deep inside I changed my mind. I want to become an angel now. “So you just became friends with us just to do that bad thing to ____ huh?! You son of a b*tch!!!” he said. It hurts but you know my friends are there so I need oto fight back.

“So you’re a son of a either?! Since we’re brother’s” I said then chuckled. “GET OUT OF HERE!!” Donghae said. “But we have classes you know!!” I teased back. Krystal and Donghae just go back to their seats and just talk there.

We too seated at the back. I began teasing the two since there still no teacher. I grab some small rocks and hit them. To make it evilish I giggled. “Damn!! Are you not going to stop!?” suddenly Donghae shouted. Donghae and Krystal goes out and report to the principal. Im dead.

“Mr. Lee Sungmin!!!!!!!” the prinicipal again is here.  The principal request us to go on her office after class. I know it will be drop off or suspended. So what?! It doesn’t affect my studies. Actually I really don’t like to study anymore. It’s just for my parents. After class me and my friends goes to the Principal Office.

“Why are you bullying your own brother huh!?” the principal asked. “So what does it concern you. Are you hurt?!” I said pranking the principal. “Arent you going to behave!? Or you want to be kicked out here?!” the principal threatened. “Fine!!! Kick out?! Then do it!!” I said then goes out of the room. That principal was getting on my nerves !!

 

Here's the chapter 4 !!!!

 

I think this chapter was boring

 

Thanks for trutomboy18

 

For commenting again ^^

 

Comment and Subscribe :)

 

God Bless Us !!!