Short Bonding

You're My Super Girl

♥Your POV♥

Im really bored in here. Just imagine im not talking with someone nor playing with someone. It’s really boring here since im solo in a room. I miss the school, Krystal, Donghae and Sungmin oppa. They’re like my family too when we’re talking to each other. I took out my phone to call Krystal.

“Yoboseyo?!” she answered. “Yah how are you?!” I asked her. “Fine here. And you?! How’s the treatment?!” she asked. “It’s already done and we’re just waiting for it to heal. By the way how’s Donghae and Sungmin?!” but Krystal didn’t reply. “Yah are you still there?!” I said. “Y-y-es.  Im sorry” she replied.

After an 30 minutes talking on the phone, we hung up.  I decided to just sleep. I hope that I can discharged here tomorrow. I really hate hospital because it just reminds me of something. I go to sleep and rest.

“Good morning!!” I heard. It’s my Auntie. My lovely auntie who keeps on caring of me since the day ive born. “Hey auntie! How are you?! I really miss you!!” I said and hugged her. “Good news!! You’ve recovered so fast that you’ll be discharged next wek!!” once I heard the good news I began yelling!. Im really happy.

I can go to school now and see my friends, I can study now. I really miss everything. My auntie bring my favorite foods. I really miss eating this. Suddenly someone bangs the door. When I look at who is it, I see my Mom there staring at me evilish. “Yah!!! How can you just stay here!! Your Father left us!! Go search for him!!” she said then dragged me. My auntie stopped my mom. “Who the hell are you to dragged her like that. Don’t tell me that she’s your daughter!!” my auntie said.

My mom keeps on dragging me. Suddenly I feel my feet hurts. When I look at it it’s bleeding. “Mom!! My feet is bleeding” I said but my mom still dragging me. I feel uneasy because it’s still bleeding suddenly my sight looked blury and all went black.

“Are you okay now?” someone asked me. My eyes are still half closed. My head hurts. I slowly opened my eyes and see the Doctor. “Luckily your feet was kind of fully healed” he said. I don’t know what’s up.  “Your mom was been brought to the medical room. Since your Dad left, your mother got stressed” the doctor said. So that’s the reason why my mom suddenly dragged me to search for dad.

The Doctor leaves me, and unexpectedly Donghae and Krystal goes in. “Hey!!” I greeted them. “I miss you!!” Krystal said and hugged me. “Luckily we stop your mom from dragging you or else we will found you from nowhere” Donghae said while peeling some fruits for me. “Your mom was still dragging you even you’re unconscious. The doctor helped us to stop your mom and we brought you back here” Donghae said.

So that’s what happened. I really hate my mom. “By the way your little sis was confined in here too. Your mom was hitting her all the time since your dad left home” Krystal said. Oh my God!! “Poor little sis of you. She got many bruises” Krystal continued. I try to get up to search for her. “Yah not now” Donghae said while stopping me.

♥Sungmin’s POV♥

I heard that Donghae and Krystal will go to the hospital. I really want to go to, I want to see ____. But of course the two will just kick me outta there. Fine!! I’ll be back to my gangsta poise!  I go out to see my friends. “Yo!! There are some new transferred girls on our school. And I heard that some of them will be on our class” Heechul said. “Really?! That’s nice!!” I said back.

We all go to school to see those new girls. I hope that they’re better than ____ so I can forget her. When we got there, many girls are surrounding something. We go rushed there and see the new girls performing. They was called Girls Generation. Oh so damn hot!!

I look at that one with blonde hair, her smile was angelic. “Hey!! Back to your classes now!!!!!” we all shout. Suddenly those 9 girls danced infront of us. Not a y dance but a Korean pop dance. Damn they’re nice!!  “What’s your name miss?!” I asked while she’s still dancing. “Im Jessica jung” she replied.

Suddenly the principal came. Damn!! “Yah!! You transferies should be now on your classes. Go back!!!” the principal said. We all go back to our room.  There’s no Donghae, Krystal and _____ so the new classmates seat on those 3 vacant seats.

The classes started. The new girls introduced theirselves to our class. They are Jessica, Taeyeon and Seohyun. Maybe the other girls was in other classes. After our class I sat beside the girls as well as my friends. “Hey girls!! Do you have boyfriends?!” Yesung asked. This little turtle boy!!! “Anio~ We’re still waiting for the right one!” Jessica replied.

We all go home. Actually I was surprised that the girls house was near my house. So in the end I have 9 girls with me on our way. I look like a gay so I walked like a playboy. “Hey girls, here’s my house. Im going now. Bye!!” I said in a fluent English.

When I got home I see Donghae cooking something. “What’s that?!”i asked. He didn’t reply. Okay. I go inside my room and opened the mp3. I’ll just soundtrip.  Then suddenly someone knocked. “Here. Just eat it. Omma and Appa  is on a vacation and they will stay there for 9 months” Donghae said then lend me the tray of foods. I put it on my table.

I was practicing our dance steps on tomorrow’s program. The song was “Sorry sorry” by the worlds popular boyband Super Junior, they’re my idol’s. I already memorize the dance routines. Im really excited for tomorrow’s performance!! I hope it will went well.

Suddenly someone knocked the door again. “You’re dancing Sorry sorry?!” Donghae asked. “Yes and why?!” I replied. “Can you teach me too?!” he said. Sure!! Both of us danced the Sorry Sorry. Actually I don’t know that my webcam was still on that it was recording what we’re doing.  I just found it out when I opened the files and played it.

We’re really nice dancers. Actually my Father was a dancer in his generation. Im was happy that even though it’s only a dance Sungmin and I have bond together. I decided to put in Donghae on tomorrow’s program too. So that many girls will drool because of the Lee brothers !

 

Chapter 6 now!!

 

Im sorry it's really boring

chapter

 

Mianhe ~~~

 

Thanks to trutomboy18

again !!!

 

I hope you're not

disappointed at this

chapter

 

Comment and subscribe

 

God bless US !