I think im in love

You're My Super Girl

♥Donghae’s POV♥

It’s already morning. I go to school with Krystal since he passd by our house. Sungmin hyung was still sleeping. I know that his bruise was still aching so I didn’t wake him up. “I heard that _____ will go to school today to see the program” Krystal said. So it means she can see me dance. I better wake my hyung. I go to Sungmin hyung’s room and waked him up. “Hyung bath yourself now. It’s already morning” I tapped him, pushed him and luckily he wake up.

We’re on our way to school. Bad day since the principal was on the gate and hitting the late students. We’re dead. I whisper to Krystal that we need to run for our lives to not hit my the principal. When we arrived infront, the principal asked why we’re late. I pushed Krystal and we run together. “Mianhe principal ahjussi!!” I said shouting.

We arrived to our room. “Sory we’re late” we said but when we look to our seat, there are some girls sitting in there. “Excuse me. This is our sit” I said but the girls just ignored us. I really hate girls like that, acting like a cute, goddess and everything but in the end they’re just like normal people. I pull Krystal and we sitted on the last row.

“Mrs. Park, Lee Donghae is excused because they need to practice for the program later” one boy excused. Me? Why now? “Lee Donghae. Go out now with your bag” my teacher said. I obey. “Krystal-ah after class go to the stage. We will meet there okay? If you see _______ just drag her too arasso?” I said then goes out.

I see Sungmin hyung with his friends. “Come on now. We need to practice” Sungmin hyung said then we all goes to the practice room in our school. We started practicing and we done it nice. “Guys here’s the dress you will wear later” the teacher who was managing the program gives us a toxido like outfit.

When the time comes the program started. Im excited to look for _____ since he’s going here to just watch out schoolmates performance. When our group was been called we all get to our position and when the song played we all danced full of strength. We finished the performance but I didn’t even see the shadow of _____.

When I go down of the stage I feel sad. “Annyeong!!” a girl greeted me. Her voice was familiar when I look back I see Krystal with ____. “Oppa you’re amazing” she said and hug me. We go back to the dressing room to change and we goes home.  Sungmin felt awkward with us. “Sungmin oppa. How’s school?”  “It’s okay. Oh want to go on our house?” he asked. Aysh really.

Krystal and ______ agree to go. When they got in, they were amazed on our big house. “Big house but empty you know!” I said gaining their attention. “What do you mean?” the two girls asked. “Ah nevermind” I said then opened the audio. We just listen to songs while eating some snacks. We even open my laptop to play there or read something.

It’s already 10pm when they decided to go home.  We’re really happy, we eat foods and drink and also we soundtrip. Im really happy that they made our house lively even though in just a day. I think I better invite them everyday here to party.

♥Your POV♥

I really enjoy there at Donghae and Sungmin’s home. But why is their parents not there? I go home only to see my Mom hitting my little sis again. “Yah stop!!!” I said then pushed her. I really hate it. I run with my little sis. We run towards Donghae’s home. I think I will just beg them for my little sis to stay there. I will get our things there.

Once I reached Donghae’s home I started knocking. “Why?” Sungmin opened the door. He lead us to the sofa. Sungmin called Donghae. I beg for them that my little sis will stay here at their house for awhile. I hope they will agree. “Since our parents are not going home okay she can stay here” Donghae said. “You can stay here too” Sungmin suddenly said. What? Me staying here.  “Anio~~ im going to work somewhere to earn money” I said.

“Who do you think will let you work in that age?!” Donghae said. “Actually we have money here. You can borrow to us” Sungmin said. They started telling stories about why their parents are not there and everything. They opened to me.  “So we have the same problems” I said to them.

From that time I decided to search for job as well as the Lee brothers.  We decided to earn money and live without our parents. After our discussion I put some medicine to my little sis bruises. I know it really hurts since it’s bleeding.  When it’s already  12am I decided to go back to our home to pick our things. I hope that my evil mom is sleeping now.

When I got to our house, it’s really dark. I made a secret pathway towards our room so I easily goes in. Mission success, I finally got into our room. I took my luggage and put some dress and what we need in there. Im really careful to whay im doing since it’s really dark. I finally took the luggageand goes outside.

I finally goes outside but suddenly my mom see me. I run as fast as I could as well as my mom. She’s kinda near me but I took the chance to throw some banana skin and she bumped on the floor. I run and run until I couldn’t see my mom. Finally!!! Mission accomplished. When I goes back I see Donghae crying.

I hide myself, I know Donghae didn’t see me.  He keeps on crying, I feel like my heart broked because I see him crying. Suddenly I heard him saying “Dad. Im sorry that im not in your side the times you have a sick. Im really sorry” so it means his dad died? But he just said that her Father and Mother keeps on arguing everytime he goes home. Did he lied to me?

I cant take it anymore since Donghae cried hard I go towards him. When he see me he hurriedly wiped his tears. “Why are you crying?” I asked to him. “Anio~” he said. “Yah. You can tell me your problems don’t worry” I said then I comfort him. He tell me every datails of his past life. So it means that his Father today was only a step father?

It’s already 1am so we decided to go back inside. He also asked why I have luggage I tell him what happened too. I feel so open to him. I don’t know what’s happening but I think im in love with Donghae