First Meeting

You're My Super Girl

♥Your POV♥

Start of school again. Actually I really don’t want to go to school anymore. I will meet new school mates and classmates again. New friends too. I wake up early in the morning and cook breakfast for me and my little sis who’s going to school. Im cooking when suddenly my Mom woked up. “Yah just cooking for two people?! Are you !!” my mom suddenly hit me on my head. Damn mother I have, early in the morning she’s hurting me. “Mianhe~ Im going to cook more. Sorry” I said giving patience. Damn it really hurts.

I already finished cooking, I rushed to the bathroom to take a shower then I put my uniform on. “Unnie im going with you” my little sis said. We have the same school. After dressing I eat and left with my little sis without our parents knowing. Damn them!!

We arrived at our school. “Okay go on now. Take care and be good” I said to my little sis and then lead her to her room. I searched for the room 143 and found it. I just slightly look and see my classmates. Damn ’s, they’re all look like nerds. “Miss are you in this class?!” suddenly someone talk to me. is she a ghost, she frightened me. “Ah neh. And you?!” I asked.

She then suddenly pull me inside the room. What the hell is she doing. Some of our classmates were looking at us. I clasped my hands on her. “Damn who are you to drag me like a !?” I shout. “Sorry but the principal is there walking. I know if she see you you’ll get scold” she replied pouting. “So what’s your name?!” I asked. “Im Jung Krystal. And you?!” she asked. I look her from head to toe. Oh so innocent. “Im Choi ____. Nice to meet you” I said then shake hands with her.

She sitted beside me. Then our teacher arrived. This is the most hateful thing. When you’re still talking to someone and suddenly your teacher will be there. “Good Morning class!” the teacher greeted. Actually I still don’t know my teacher’s name since I didn’t have the schedule. “Good Morning Mrs. Park” my classmates greeted. Oh so she’s Mrs. Park. “Okay class. Since it’s first day of school. I know some of you doesn’t know each other until now. Mind if you introduce yourselves one by one?!” the teacher said. What?! Introduce ourselves one by one. Just do it nerds!!

One by one the students are standing up to introduce theirselves. When the time that im the next I tried to look from the window so that the teacher wont call me. “Okay next. The girl who is looking at the window” I heard the teacher said but I insisted not to look. “Yah ____ you’re now!!” Krystal whisper to me. I pretend not to hear. Suddenly the teacher goes in our place. “Are you planning to ignore me?!” the teacher then look at my face closely. Damn im dead!!

“Annyeong haseyo im Choi ___.” I said then sit again. After my introduction the bell rings. Okay!! I goes out and visit my litte sis. “Can I go with you?!” Krystal said. I nodded. This girl was nice but I don’t like her. She played with me, she run taking my wallet. And im a fool one who run to her suddenly I bumped into a boy. “Ouch!!” I heard the boy said. “Mianhe~~”  I said then continue to run towards Krystal.

Really this Krystal girl was killing me. “Yah are you going to give me that or im going to kill you?!” I said threatening Krystal. Im not the type of girl who’ll run around the school just for this but my wallet has an important thing and it may fell. “Yah stop there!! Im getting mad right now!!” once I said that she suddenly stopped. She say sorry and then bring my wallet back. When I checked it luckily there’s still the letter.

♥Sungmin’s POV♥

We’re on our way to the room. Me and my friends got late and didn’t meet our first teacher. We’re walking when suddenly a girl bumped on me. I feel down but she remain standing. This didn’t know me?! “Mianhe~~” is the only thing she said and then run again. She’s dead when I meet her again.

We arrived at our room. Oh before I forgot my little brother is my classmate. Damn parents, they want this little nerd to look for me. Me and my friend sitted at the end chair. My hands got some bruises on the accident earlier. That girl will be threaten!!

30 minutes more and our 2nd class will start. We goes out first to buy some foods. On our way out Donghae suddenly stopped me. “Hyung why did you come late?!” he asked. “And so what?! Who are you to ask it?!” I said then kick him. That little brat was really annoying.

After buying drinks we go back to the room. 10 minutes before the class starts. Two girls goes in, the other was really familiar like I met her. Oh bingo!! She’s the one who bumped me earlier. So we’re classmates! Then good!! Much better to threaten her. She’s dead now. Destiny was on my side.

After the 2nd class it’s vacant for 30 minutes. I look at the girl who bumped me. Then I whisper the boys that we need to bully that girl. They all agreed. We walked towards the girls chair and kicked it. “What the hell!!” she shouted and looked at me. “Oh sorry. But you dumb girl bumped on me earlier and just say sorry!!” I said yelling her.

This girl was strong, she’s the only girl who answered me in a y way. “So?! What if it’s a teacher?! You’ll just say sorry and run?!” I said pointing on her face. “Yah!!! Don’t you point me like that or else you’re dead!!” woah so this girl has a fighting spirit huh?!

I want to hit her but suddenly a hand stopped me. When I look who it is, it’s Lee Donghae the dumb one who keeps on studying for my parents. “Yah!! It’s my own so don’t you stop me!!” I said but he just ignore me. He then put away his hands and goes back to what he’s doing.

I will continue to hit her but then our next teacher arrived. Bad time!!! “Maam can I go out with her” I said pointing to that girl. “Why?!” the teacher asked. “Ah some emergency only maam” I said then dragged her outside the room. She’s trying to unclasped her hand but I hold it tightly. “Yah!!!! Let go of me!!!” she said yelling.

“Who the hell are you to just dragged me huh!!” she said hitting me. Im getting annoyed to her. I hit her “Yah!! Next time don’t mess with me or else not only bruises will be put on your face!” I said threatening her then I go inside our room.

“Where’s your classmate?!” the teacher asked when I go in. I just ignore the teacher. “YAH!! Where is she!!” the teacher yelled at me. “WILL YOU SHUT THE MOUTH OF YOURS!!” I said yelling back at the teacher. The teacher then hit me on my face.

 

Annyeong Haseyo !!

 

So how is the first

 

part?! Is it okay?

 

Sorry that i make

 

Sungmin a bad boy.

 

Please Comment and

 

 

Subscribe!!!

 

 

God Bless us All !