Partying

You're My Super Girl

♥Donghae’s POV♥

“_____!! Come here now. Classes are going to start!!” I yelled. She run towards our room and sit on the back. What’s happening to her? Krystal didn’t attend classes today, but she said that she’s going to meet us later at the gate. The teacher is lecturing and calling for recitation, _____ got called but she didn’t pay attention. Out teacher yelled at her, oh daydreaming eh?

“Choi _____. What is a prefix?” the teacher asked. “Maam?” _____ replied. “WHAT.IS.PREFIX!!!!” the teacher got angry. “A prefix is an affix which is placed before the stem of a word.” Luckily she answered.  “Okay sit down and listen to what im teaching arasso?” the teacher goes back infront. “Are you okay?” I whisper to her. “Neh. It’s just I was thinking of something”

After our class the teacher assign us as the cleaners. “Yah. _____ what’s happening to you?” I asked to _____. “Ah it’s just my little sis. Im worrying about her. You know she’s just 8 years old and suffering from this problems” she explained.  “Okay. By the way Krystal will be waiting for us outside” I said then continued what im doing.

After cleaning the whole room we go out and see Krystal. “Why didn’t you go to school today?” I asked. “Ah I searched for job” she said. “Why?” _____ asked. “Ah it’s just I need to earn money. You know I have family problems and my mom will leave us anytime” she explained. We decided to go home with Krystal.

“You can stay here” I said to Krystal. So in the end we’re like a abandoned child who lived here. You know sometimes it’s much better without parents but you have money. But it depends on what your parents are, are they bad or good. We eat pancakes. “Annyeong im home!!” Eunmin suddenly appeared from the door.

“Oh Eunmin. Come eat some pancakes” I offer my food. “I’ll just change dress” she said then goes to her room. It feels like we’re families in here. Suddenly Sungmin arrived with those girls. “Oh annyeong!!!” they greeted. I really don’t like those girls, they’re flirty.

“Why are you here?” Krystal asked in a mad tone. “Sungmin oppa invited us here!” Jessica said while flirting with Sungmin. We just ignore them. But they suddenly opened the mp3 and put on the speaker. “Let’s just go to the masters bedroom” I whisper to them.

When we arrived at the room, _____ goes out for awhile to get Eunmin. “What do you want to watch?” I asked Krystal. “How about watching that famous show Full House of Super Junior?” she said. “Cool!! Wait I’ll just search for the tape here” I go to the cabinet to look for the cd’s.

“We’re back!!” ______ arrived with Eunmin. “Oppa. What are are doing there?” Eunmin popped out from the door. “Oh holy crap!!”  I suddenly back up and got hit on the cabinets door. I massage my head, because it really hurts. “Next time don’t just popped out from somewhere araso? You’re not a ghost!!” I said to Eunmin.

“Mianhe oppa!!” she said then goes to the bed. She hump and hump in there. “Yah. That will crash if you continue jumping there” I said then put out the cd of Full House. I inserted it in the DVD and we watched while eating.

♥Your POV♥

I really laugh hard because my little sis is teasing Donghae. We enjoy watching Full House because it’s really funny. “knock knock!!!” somebody was knocking. Donghae opened it and found Jessica. “Why?” Donghae said in a cold way. “Oppa. Want to join us? Actually it’s too boring in here. Try partying with us there” she said.

Based on her looks I know that they’re drinking. The music was really loud. I bet neighbors are really angry now. Donghae pushed Jessica until they reached the sofa. “Will you turn the volume down?!” Donghae said in an angry way.

But they’re not listening, I decided to go down and put the volume down. “Are you !!” suddenly that Taeyeon said. “Who’s the ? The one who just partying and not thinking that there are neighbors who’s sleeping or the one that turn the volume down so that the neighbors wont get angry! Who’s the now!!” I said yelling.

Taeyeon didn’t reply.  Seohyun is going towards me but Sungmin stopped her. “Okay sorry for that. You can go back now” he said. Donghae and I goes up again. I really those people. They’re just making fun theirselves and not thinking about others.

“Let’s just forget what happened earlier. How about playing cards?” Krystal broke the silence. “Sure!!!” we all agree. “Eunmin-ah. Just watch and cheer. You’re not going to play!” I said then Donghae put the cards out. The instruction was if you lose you will do something. Oh so I need to be good here.

First round Donghae lost. We tell him to get some drinks on the kitchen. Second round was Krystal, we tell her to dance that famous song of SNSD Hoot, I mean the whole song. Krystal was a good dancer but she didn’t pay attention on it. The third round Donghae lost again, we let him dance that famous Sorry Sorry by Super Junior which he danced on the program last time.

“Yah ______, you didn’t even loose. How about you dance T-ara Bo peep Bo peep with an aegyo?” Donghae teased me. “Yah!! I won right!!!” I said. Eunmin begged for me. Aigoo, they really likes teasing. “Arasso. But if I dance you will give me something” I said making an agreement.

I danced bo peep bo peep with an aegyo. After dancing the whole song im really embarrassed. “You’re a good dancer too you know!!” Donghae said. “Yah stop teasing me now!!!!!” I said. It’s already 10 pm but we just ignore it. Actually there’s no school for tomorrow. I look outside and see Sungmin with the girls sleeping.

“That’s the cause of drinking too much” Donghae appeared beside me. “What if your parents suddenly arrived and see that. We better brought them to one room” I said worrying. “No. Our parents wont go home. Maybe not” Donghae replied in a sad way.

 

Another chapter!!!

 

Really raining hard in here xD

 

Thanks to trutomboy18 for commenting again xD

 

I hope you like the story ^^

 

God Bless us all !!!