Confession

You're My Super Girl

♥Donghae’s POV♥

“Good morning!!!!” I greeted Sungmin hyung and Krystal when I goes down. I need to be strong so the problems will fade away. I smiled like there’s no problems after all. I trust _____ and I know that she will come back. I took a sip of milk and eat. Today we are going to school again. I go to the bathroom to take a shower and wear my uniform.

When we goes out, my eyes widened to see _____ and Eunmin running towards us. They look haggard. Krystal and Sungmin goes to them but I don’t know why I cant go towards them. “Let’s go in first” _____ said hurriedly. Is there any problem? I really cant step my foot. Suddenly a group of man run towards me. “Did you see one teen and a little girl?” the boy in black said. So it means that ______ is hiding from someone.

“Huh? I just came out from my house” I said. “Aysh!!” the man said then leave. Good job. So that’s the reason why I cant step. I finally can step my feet. I goes inside the house and told them that group of mans asked me if I see Eunmin and ______. Krystal, me and Sungmin decided to go to school. We locked the door so _____ and Eunmin are safe inside.

When we goes out, we heard someone who are talking. “Damn that girls. We’re dead to our boss” the man said. I signed so Krystal will play with us. So it wont look obuse that we’re nervious. We’re laughing like hell and finally the mans are our of ou sight. We sighed in relief and goes to our school. What actually happened? When we goes to school, Jessica with Taeyeon and other friends was there waiting for us.

“Hey!!” Sungmin greeted them. “Donghae-ah!! Can we talk to you?” Taeyeon said. “Why? Im busy” I said then me and Krystal started walking. Please! Don’t call me again or im dead. “Go and walk. We will just tell Sungmin the truth” Seohyun said. DAMN! I continued walking so I wont be look guilty. “Fine!!” Jessica yelled. Please don’t yelled around the school or else im dead. Hopefully they didn’t do what I expect. When we arrived on our room. There’s no one there.

We asked why on the other students. One of our classmates got stabbed by a ballpen and all of our classmates fight to each other. “Chicha?” Krystal cant believe what happened. “The teacher said that your section will be suspended” one boy said. oh.my.god.  Suddenly Sungmin came with his eyes on an evil eyes again. “Hey. What’s with that Jessica is pregnant?” Sungmin whispered. My eyes got widened, Krystal as well. “What are you talking about?” I said while gulping.

“Jessica is one month pregnant now” Sungmin said. One month? Oh my god. “Do you think I can make out with her? I really hate her you know!!” I replied. I believe that Sungmin wont catch me this time. “Then talk with her now or else I will really believe that she’s pregnant on you” Sungmin said. “Do you think I will be able to do it? Of course he will flirt with other boys and will point me if she got pregnant” I answered again. Damn please please hyung believe me!!!! “Then talk to HER!!” he yelled. Krystal stopped Sungmin from hitting me.

♥Your POV♥

Oppa, please come home quickly!! What if that group of boys raid inside of this house. Please go home quickly!! Eunmin was crying here but I try to control her. Im really nervious, what if the boys found out that we’re here. We’re dead. And im thinking about Youngsaeng oppa and Omma. What if they’ll kill my mom and Youngsaeng? I need to rescue them. But for now I need to comfort Eunmin. I need to pray to God for our safetiness.

After an hour, finally Krystal got home. She said that Sungmin and Donghae have to do something. “Krystal-ah! My mom and Youngsaeng was still there. I need to get them” I said “But you’ve said that you really hate Youngsaeng right?” Krystal asked. “That’s when im not close to him. But he’s the one who helped my mom so we can escape there. I need to get my mom out there” I said. my tears started to form. Krystal started calming me. Eunmin is sleeping on the couch.

Finally after an hour Donghae and Sungmin came. “So what really happened?” Donghae asked. I tell them everything, every single thing. “Is that so? So it means that Youngsaeng was good?” Donghae replied. I nodded. “How about your mom?” Sungmin asked. “We need to get her our there. She’s not safe there anymore” I replied. “But there’s so many guards outside with guns and everything” I continued. I started to loose possibility.

“Do you have any phone number of those two?” Sungmin asked. Yes!! “Yes I have” I said then dialed their phone number. First I call was Youngsaeng. “Saeng oppa!! So what’s happening?” I asked. “Yes. Things are doing well. Your mom is safe. Don’t worry. I will help your mom escape for tomorrow” he replied. I sighed in relief. Finally, “Oppa. Please go with mom. I beg you” I said. “I will try” he suddenly hung up. My heart beats really fast.

What if youngsaeng oppa just said that but it’s not the truth. “So what did he said?” Donghae asked. “They’re fine” I answered. But I have a bad feelings. Youngsaeng wont hung up hurriedly the phone if they’re fine. What if his Father see him talking to me with the phone. But I need to think positive. I know Youngsaeng will do everything just to keep my mom safe. Please be safe oppa. We all eat for the dinner.

“We are going to work. Donghae will stay here with you” Sungmin said. Once Sungmin and Krystal leave. Donghae oppa goes to me and asked me anything. I apologize to what ive done and he said that he’ll confess something to me. “W-w-hat is it?” im stuttering. “Jessica got pregnant because of me” he said. my eyes got widened. “It’s when you leave and im drunk. Jessica came and there, there’s something happened” he said. I don’t know but my heart suddenly beats really fast.

“How can you do this to me!” I replied. I cant believe that he will do it. I slapped him and he cried. “But I promised. I will let her abort the kid” he said. “And after that? She will be a sinner since she kill a kid?” I said. “Please!! Forgive me” he said once again. I ignored him and goes to my room. How can he do this to me? I cant accept the fact that he make out with Jessica and now she’s pregnant. I think it’s time for me to break up with him. I cant really accept it.

 

annyeong !! Update again xD.

 

im really sorry for not updating everyday ... I hope more comments will come.

 

Thanks !! God bless !! :)