The accident

You're My Super Girl

♥Sungmin’s POV♥

So Donghae was a friend of that ?!  “Come here guys!!” I said. I have a black plan for Donghae and that two girls. Okay im a !!! After thinking, the plan was been completed. “So that’s all we’re going to do. Are you ready guys?!” I asked my friends. “YES!!” they answered.

I go towards Donghae and that dumb. “Annyeong. Im so sorry earlier. Can I be one of your friends?!” I asked mannerly. “Hyung, I know you’re planning a bad thing again. Please don’t disturb us!” this !! I really want to kill him. “Cant I be a friend of yours?!” I asked with a puppy eyes.

‘Please please please!!’ I thought to myself. They walk away from me. MISSION FAILED!!!! Damn nerds. I didn’t waste time, I go towards them again. “Please!!” I beg with a kitten eyes now. Damn they’re really hard!!

“If you do that again im going to kill you” that girl who dumped me said. Woah!! Nice nice nice!! “So uhm what’s your name?!” I point to the two girls. “Im Choi ____ and she’s Jung Krystal” oh so her name was _____. Okay first step success!!! “Can I go with all of you later at vacant?” I asked again.

Mission success again!!! I think this black plan will be a huge success. The teacher came and we started the class. After our class it’s already time to go home. So the last step will be today. When we’re on our way home we are tickling each other.

A car was on it’s way toward our way. So the final step now. We’re still playing when I tickled ____ then the car bumped on her. Whahaa!!! MISSION SUCCESS!! But wait, I think the car bumped really hard. Donghae and Krystal panicked and then call a ambulance. I pretend to panicked so that the final mission will be a huge success.

The ambulance arrived and we all go to the hospital. “Im really sorry” that sorry was really from my heart. The plan was just let her fall from something but I do too much. ____ was on ER critical. Donghae and Krystal was praying that OUR friend will recover. I know they’re dead if our parents knew it.

When im looking inside the ER from it’s glass window, the bruises caught my eyes. There’s so many bruises. I then asked Donghae about it. “Omo!! That’s many bruises. What happened” is the thing they replied on me. So they don’t know until now? I feel guilty inside me.

“Can you call her parents or guardian?!” the Doctor asked us. What to do!? We don’t know where she lives. Donghae get her phone and search for her mother’s number but the number was not there. What to do now?! Argghh. Why is this girl not saving her parents number. “So what are we doing!?” I said to them.  You know I felt guilt about it.

Donghae suddenly rushed out. So where is he going? Hmm maybe he knows where ___ lives. “Where is Donghae going?!” I asked Krystal. She don’t know either. Aysh my little brother was really an abnormal. We wait infront of the ER. I hope she will be okay.

After an hour, Donghae came back with a man. Who is he?! Is she ____’s father?! “She’s _____’s uncle. Her parents was nowhere to be found around their house” Donghae said. Poor ____, I bet she don’t have parents.

♥Donghae’s POV♥

I really was panicking since it’s my first time having a situation like this. ____’s parents wasn’t there back at their home. You’re asking why I know their house? It’s simply I asked the vehicle driver when we all go home together. I see ____’s uncle on the neighborhood and asked him to go with me.

I think _____’s parents was like my parents. The house was a messy. I thought ____ has a little sister? But when I go to their house, there’s nobody. The Doctor talked to _____’s uncle. I look at Sungmin hyung, I don’t know but I feel like he really do it on purpose, he tickled _____ because there’s a car coming.

But I know Sungmin hyung changed his minds to just be friends with us. “Sungmin hyung. You don’t do it on purpose right?!” I asked straightly to hyung. Of course he just called ____ , dumb and whatever bad words he want. And then became a friend suddenly? Why all of a sudden right?! “What?! Are you blaming me?!” aysh this innocent-like boy.

I stared at Sungmin hyung from head to toe. “Yah!! ARE YOU BLAMING ME!!” he said in annoyance. So he’s guilty. “Anio~~” I teased. I knew it. How can a devil became an angel all of a sudden?! right?!  We waited until ____’s uncle finished talking to the Doctor.

“You kids should go home now. It’s already evening and your parents for sure are worrying for all of you” ______’s uncle said. “Is she okay now ahjussi?!” I asked. “Yes. Kinda. She just suffer from a shock. She wont go to school. Just tell the teacher okay?” he replied me.]

We all went outside. Since we’re kinda near at Krystal’s house we all got home together. “Annyeong!!” we bid goodbye to Krystal. “Yah Lee Donghae-ah!! You have a feelings at ____ right?” suddenly the demon asked. What?! Me having feelings to _____, okay as a friend.

“No. We’re just friends. Why?!” I replied. I really hate being teased like this. “Hyung. Tell me the truth, are you just making this to tease ____ or you really want to be friends with us for real?!” I asked hyung. I don’t like pretending people’s since they’re just making the community corrupt. (LOL)

“At first im just pretending but when this accident happened, I feel guilty” hyung answered. I know when hyung was joking or serious. Now I felt that his answer was real. But of course I will not fall into his trap. Not now. “Hyung when we go home can we eat together?!” I asked.

“No way” he said then hurriedly walk. I really want to eat with a member of family because since child our family didn’t even eat together in one table, goes to park like others do or movie marathon or bonding. It’s just money who raises us. When I arrived at home I see my mom packing things. “Mom!” I said.

My mom was crying like hell. This time I was really hurt. My mom will leave us. I go to my room and cry. Actually I don’t like crying but in this case?! I really hate my family for being like this. Im jealous for those poor people but still they’re a real family.

 

Here's the Chapter 3.

 

Do you all like it ?!

 

Thanks for the time reading.

 

I'll try to improve more.

 

BTW thanks to Trutomboy18

 

For commenting ^^

 

Comment and Subscribe