Who is he?

You're My Super Girl

♥Sungmin’s POV♥

I feel like in a bad mood. Donghae already confess to ____. Im on my way to the kitchen to drink some water when I’ve heard someone. It’s Donghae. He’s talking to someone on the phone. “Neh. It’s not my fault!! You’re the one who put me in the bed” I’ve heard Donghae said. “Jessica!! Stop pointing all at me!! You know that the accident happened last last night was your fault!!” So it’s Jessica? Wait what? Something happened?

I continue eavesdropping until they finished talking. “Good morning” I said while pretending to rub my eyes. Donghae was kinda frighten from me. “Oh since when are you there?” he asked. “I just came down. Why?” I said. “Ah nothing. I’ll just wake the other” he said then goes up. What actually happened to them last last night? When all of us is working. I wonder what.

_____ with Eunmin and Krystal goes down. “Where’s Hae?” I asked. “Ah she just get something on his room” Krystal replied and then continue to the cabinet. “I will cook now” she said. There’s something fishy in here. “_____-ah. Are you going to work later?” I asked while _____ was sitting and stretching. “Yes” she replied.

I will know the real when I go to SNSD’s dorm and asked Jessica what happened. After eating we all goes to school. “Im going somewhere, don’t look for me arasso?” I said then run. “Hey Jessica!!” I greeted her. “Oh why?” she asked. “Can I ask you something?” I said. Jessica suddenly gulp. “Ah. I’ve heard Hae talking to you on the phone. Can you tell me what happened?” I asked.

“Ah..It’s because we hide Sunny’s phone” she replied. “And what’s with the bed?” I asked curiously. “Ah. That’s because when we are hiding it, suddenly Sunny came so I push Hae to the bed so Sunny wont see the phone” she answered carefully. “Chicha? Ahh then arasso. Annyeong!!” I said then leave. I know that it’s not because of the phone.

I have something in my mind but I don’t want to think about it. Hae has girlfriend, he wont do that. “Hey Minnie, why just now arrived?” ____ asked. “Ah I just eat something” I answered and goes to my seat. The teacher is teaching when I suddenly received a message. “Hae and Jessica made out last last night” it’s from Taeyeon.  “WTH!!!” I let out the yelled.

“Pshht!!! Mr. Lee!!! Disturbing my classes again!!” Mrs. Cho said. “Ah mianheyo maam” I said then goes back to seat. “yah what happened?” Hae asked. “Anio it’s just I remember something” I lied. “Arasso. Now go back to focusing on what Mrs. Cho is discussing arasso?” Hae said. I cant believe that he do it. But why? He and _____ are already on last last night. Aysh really Hae!!

After class I didn’t even look at Donghae. I really cant believe what I’ve know. “_____ are you going to eat?” I asked. “Anio. Im going to give these foods to Eunmin” she replied. She’s smilling now but I wonder how will she react if I told her about what happened. But I will just nevermind that fact, I don’t want to ruin their relationship.

“Hey Minnie. You received my message right?” Taeyeon suddenly jumped on me. “What message?” I asked. I just pretened not to know. “Ah you didn’t receive? Aysh bad network for today” she said then bid goodbye. I sigh in relief.

♥Your POV♥

I’ve seen Sungmin with Taeyeon. Maybe she’s flirting it again, really! “See that girl? She’s always flirting with our boys!!” Krystal said. “Nevermind them just think that they’re lack of friends and everything” I replied then we go to Eunmin’s room. “unnie!!!!” Eunmin greeted. “Here’s your foods. Eat them now arasso? Unnie’s will go now. Annyeong”after giving her the foods I bid goodbye.

“Hey Jagiya!!” suddenly I felt Donghae’s hand on my shoulder. “Oh hey. Im going to work now. Please excuse me on our teacher” I said then goes out. I need to work since I need to earn more money. “Annyeong haseyo” I greeted then goes to the locker to put my bag. I changed into my clothes.

“Annyeong haseyo”, a boy in hat enter’s the restaurant. “Annyeong haseyo!! Welcome to our restaurant. What do you want to order?”I asked then gave him the chart. “Can I buy some of your time” he said in a coll way. “Sorry sir but it’s not included. If you’re not going to order then I’ll leave you now” I said then leave him. “IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR COSTUMER’S HERE?” he suddenly yelled.

What the hell did he want? All the people inside the restaurant look at him and at me. I bowed and goes to that boy. “Damn!! What do you want!!!” I said in a whisper. “You. In 30 minutes” he said. Aysh really this boy!! When I look at my boss he nodded. I bowed 90 degrees to my boss for apologizing. “So what do you need?” I asked. “You” he simply said. “I don’t even know you!” I replied.

“Im Heo Youngsaeng” who? What Heo Youngsaeng? I don’t even know who is he. “And what do you want about me?” I asked. “Im your fiance don’t you know?” by that I suddenly felt nervious. What fiancé is he talking? Aysh really, these bastard. “If you’re just going to prank me, not in this place. I have more work to do so im going now” as I stand up, he suddenly grab me and I fall back to my seat again.

“I have a boyfriend now and I love him. Don’t you ever tell me that you’re my fiancé. I don’t have parents to settle that anymore, understand?” I said then stand up. “Let’s see. You will fall for me in the end” he said then leave. “Mianhe boss for disturbing” I really feel apologize for everything. “Who is he?” my boss asked. “A stranger. I don’t even know him” I replied then goes to work again.

“Unnie!!” Eunmin suddenly grab me. “Oh hey!!” I said. Sungmin, Donghae and Krystal was with Eunmin. They also greeted our boss. “You should go to work now” I said. “Eunmin go at the sidest table and do your homeworks arasso?” I said then she obeyed. The 4 of us goes to work.

 

Sorry for not updating.

 

School is killing me.

 

I made another character.

 

Goodbye for now. (not feeling well)

 

Take care and Godbless