A sad news

You're My Super Girl

♥Sungmin’s POV♥

Im really tired of working. We’re on our way home. “Krystal-shi. Do you know that Jessica is pregnant?” I asked. “But who’s the father?” Krystal asked. “I really suspect Donghae. You know the last time we got home” I replied. Krystal’s eyes widened. “Chicha?” she asked. “Let’s have a investigation first” I said. When we arrived inside the house, I heard someone sobbing. “Anyone still awake?” Krystal yelled.

I go inside Donghae’s room only to see Donghae crying. “Yah what happened?” I asked. “______ broke up with me!” he said. Why what happened. Another problem? Aysh really. Aren’t they meant to each other. There’s so many problems. “Why??? I thought the two of you are already okay?” I said while calming him. “Hyung. Jessica got pregnant because of me!” he confess. So it’s true.

I let Donghae cried inside, I go outside to go on ______’s room. “_____ can we talk?” I knocked on the door. “Come in oppa” she replied. I sighed. I thought he will not let me in. “Are you okay?” I asked. I cant stand seeing her crying. You know that I love her, and my heart breaks when I see her crying. “Oppa!!! He said that Jessica got pregnant because of him!!!” he said while crying. I calm her and massage her head. “But you know, this problem can fade away.” I said.

“Oppa!! Everything happened for a reason!!” she replied. So what is she trying to said? “You can solve this one. It’s just a test in your relationship” I replied. “But oppa. You know there’s so many test to solve. I cant stand it anymore” she replied while sobbing. “Please don’t cry ______” I said. Krystal came in and asked why ______ is crying.

“Krystal-ah. Please calm her. I will go to Donghae’s room first” I said then leave _____’s room. I pity their relationship since they’ve suffer a lot now. “Donghae-ah. How about talking to her?” I recommended. “I know that she will refuse!” he replied. “Wait here” I said then goes to _____’s room again. “_____. Can you talk to Donghae??” I asked. “NO!! I WONT!! THAT ING BASTARD!!” she said then threw some things.

“CALM!!!” I yelled. Krystal and ______ got startled. “IF YOU DIDN’T TALK ABOUT THIS PROBLEM, DO YOU THINK EVERYTHING WILL WENT WELL!!” I yelled again. Im full now and I don’t really like people fighting about love. “IF YOU DON’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT THEN BREAK!!!! !!!!” I said then goes out of the room. WHAT.THE.HELL. I really cant stand them. “Oppa. Mianheyo” Krystal came out. “I cant stand them anymore. If they don’t want to talk then fine!! I wont talk to them anymore!” I said.

Krystal tap my shoulder then she came back to _____’s room. I goes to the sofa to sleep since Donghae was there on our room. “Morning oppa!!” someone greeted me. I opened my eyes only to see Eunmin smilling. “Oh Eunmin-ah!! Morning!!” I greeted and kiss her on cheeks. “Oppa. Please cook, im starving!!” she said. “Oh my poor little girl. Come let’s cook together” I said then hold her hand. Eunmin and I sing a song while cooking something. This little cute kid was making my day nice.

We sang the 3 little bear and we’ve finished cooking the breakfast. “You call Krystal and ______ unnie. I will wake Donghae oppa up arasso?” I said then both of us goes up and she goes inside her unnie’s room to wake them up. I goes inside Donghae’s room just to see him hanged with a rope. “DONGHAE!!!!!” I yelled then cut the rope with a cutter. Damn Donghae what did you do to yourself!!!!!

♥Author’s POV♥

Krystal with _____ and Eunmin came inside Donghae’s room since they’re heard Sungmin yelled. “Oh my god!!” Krystal get Eunmin out of the room. It’s not good for the little kid to see Donghae. _____ was just standing and cant believe what happened to Donghae. “_____!! Help me here!!” Sungmin yelled at _____. She remained standing. “AYSH!!!” Sungmin said then carry Sungmin. Krystal stayed with Eunmin inside the house while _____ who’s still not believing what happened to Donghae came with Sungmin.

They arrived at the hospital and the doctors lead Donghae to the emergency room. Sungmin cried hard. “It’s my fault oppa right?” ______ asked to Sungmin. “No. It’s no one’s fault” Sungmin replied. They’ve waited outside the emergency room seeing Donghae unconscious. “Yoboseyo?” Sungmin asked. Krystal called him. “Oppa. Eunmin wants to go there too” she said. “Arasso. The food. Put it at the ref then go here” Sungmin said then hunged up.

‘Aysh what to do? I don’t like seeing Donghae lying on the bed unconscious and our mom told me that im older brother so I need to take care of him. But now what happened? Should I call mom for help? But Donghae already told them not to go back here. ‘ Sungmin thought to himself.  One of the doctors came out. “Sorry but there’s only 10% chance” he said. “Doctor please do everything!!” Sungmin said. “You know, he’s almost  hours hanging there” the doctor replied. ______ and Sungmin’s eyes got widened.

Krystal and Eunmin came running. “What happened unnie?” Eunmin asked to ______. “D-d-dong-donghae is dead now” _____ stuttred on her words. “WHAT!!!” Krystal said. “PLEASE DON’T TELL JOKES IN THIS TIME!!” Krystal said while tears are starting to form in her eyes. “Yes. The doctor said that there’s no chance anymore. Even if they revive Donghae, it will just take a week and he will just live with the help of machine” Sungmin answered. Eunmin started crying. “OPPA!!! YOU SAID THAT YOU WONT LEAVE ME!!!!!!!” Eunmin said while knocking on the emergency’s window.

Even they didn’t believe it, it’s the truth. Donghae died because of hanging himself. ______ cant believe it. “Today I will accept his apologize but what did he do?” _____ said. All of them started crying. “Omma!!!” Sungmin said on the phone. He called their mother. “Yes?” their mom asked. “Donghae was dead already” Sungmin said. “YAH!!!!! DON’T PLAY AROUND ARASSO??!! DON’T CALL IF YOU WILL JUST PRANK ME!!” Sungmin’s mom said. “Mom. Please go at – hospital. I need you!!” Sungmin said. “Arasso. If I found out that you just pranked me you will be dead” then hunged up the phone.

After half an hour. Sungmin’s parents came and see them. “Where Donghae?” their mom asked. Sungmin pointed the emergency room while crying. Sungmin and Donghae’s mom and dad came inside the emergency room. “DONGHAE!!!!” the only word Sungmin and others heard. They all cried more hard. They really cant believe that Donghae died already. Even if it hurts, they need to accept the fact. Donghae don’t want them to cry.

 

So sad :( So i guess you know that this fanfic will end already.

 

Im sorry if i let Donghae died.

 

Take care all of you !!!!!! Gomawoyo for reading this fanfics :) 2 or more chapters to come :)