"I have feelings for Donghae oppa"

You're My Super Girl

♥Sungmin’s POV♥

My head hurts when I woke up. Donghae with ____ and Krystal is now eating on the dining table. “Good morning oppa” Eunmin once again teased me. Early in the morning? Aysh really!! “Annyeong!” I greeted them and then it down to eat breakfast. “Sungmin hyung. You stay here and guard the house arasso?” suddenly Donghae talked while eating and not looking at me. “Why?” I asked. “Ah we’re going to apply at where Krystal work. We need money too you know” ______ said.

What working? Okay fine. I have my own money. They’re just poor. I took a sip of coffee and goes outside to breath some fresh air. “Annyeong oppa” this little kid was getting on my nerves now. “What do you want?!” I asked in a mad tone. “Ah oppa. Do you like ____ unnie?” she asked. Really this kid, she’s the only kid a know that asking for teens content. “Yah. You just play there and stop asking things like that. You still need to study, remember that you’re only a little kid that play” I replied. She goes back inside with a pouting mouth.

After few minutes I see Donghae with the two girls in a formal suit. “We’re going now Sungmin hyung” they said then walk away. I envy them, I hope that we can get more close.  I goes in only to find the dorky kid messing inside. “Yah!! Stop that!! Clean up!” I said then goes towards her and put the other toys inside the drawer, but suddenly she cried. “Unnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” aysh really her voice was irritating. A high pitched little kid. “Yah yah stop!!” I said tapping her. She keeps on crying until now.

“Fine I’ll give you chocolate if you stop crying!” I said. She ignored me and continue crying. “Okay how about an ice cream?” but she ignored too. Ahh really!!!!! “Okay let’s go to park and buy what you want. You like?” I said raising my one eyebrow. Suddenly Eunmin dumped on me. I fell down with her on top of me.  Really if this isn’t a kid, I’ll just kill her. “Okay change your clothes. I will change mine too. Hurry up!!” I push her towards the stair.

After dressing up, I heard someone knocking. “Oppa!! PAYLE!!!” she really is a dorky but irritating. I go out only to see her in a violet dress like outfit. She’s dazzling. “Oppa im beautiful right?” she said turning around. “You’re just like a little kid outside” once I said that she punch me. Luckily it’s not that hard. “Come on now!” I pretend to be angry. “Oppa is angry at me?” she said pouting. I didn’t respond. “Oppa. Mianhe~~” I didn’t respond again. Im still walking but when I look beside me she’s not there.

“Op…Oppa….i…is….m…mad…a….at…me” she said sobbing. Really this kid. “Come here. Im not mad anymore arasso? Come let’s go now” I said then carry her. “Chicha oppa? Yehey!!” she asked giggling. Even she’s irritating, I found her cute as well as her sister.

We reached the park. There’s so many kids. Me and Eunmin goes to the cafe restaurant. “Oppa why here?” she asked. “We’re safe here since there’s no many people” I replied. I ordered one espresso. While waiting I goes outside to buy Eunmin ice cream.  “Here eat first. Later we will eat spaghetti arasso?” I said while waiting for my coffee.

After drinking coffee we go outside to see some mascots dancing and entertaining kids. I took out my phone and took a picture with one mascot of course with Eunmin. I feel happy here, it’s my first time going here.

♥Your POV♥

When we arrived to where Krystal work there’s one worker that retired. Luckily Donghae can go in too. We started working. Krystal started washing plates while I was serving foods and Donghae was delivering foods with the use of motorcycle. After our job the boss made us a thumbs up meaning we success the first day. “Kamsahamnida!!” we said then bid goodbye. Im really happy that the boss have a good impression on our first time job.

On our way home we are giggling and laughing. Im really happy for us but im still thinking about Sungmin and Eumin on the house. “How about buying some cakes for the celebration later? I mean I have money” Donghae said. We’re not yet getting our salary so we don’t have money yet. But Donghae was really pushing us to go so we just buy it.

On our way home I see a man carrying a child. “Wait isn’t that Sungmin oppa?” I said pointing the boy. “Sungmin oppa!! “ Krystal yelled. Im right it’s Sungmin. We rushed towards him. My little sis looks really happy. “Where have you gone?” I asked. “Oppa bring me to the park and we eat a lot of foods!! It’s really yumyum!!!” Eunmin answered me with aegyo.

We all goes inside the house and eat what we buy. Im really happy that we reunite even in this time only. After eating we all watch television and I put Eunmin to sleep because she needs to. We’re stil watching tv shows. “Oh by the way Sungmin there’s another space for a new applicants on where we work. Do you want to work there too?” I asked Sungmin. “Uhm I’ll think about it. But if we all have job how about Eunmin?” he asked. Oh bad of me.

“Ah I forgot. Haha. What if alternate. The boss said that he needs another boy for delivering what about hmmm if Donghae stay here for this time you will work there” I said. They agree. I hope that this job wont be a bad things for our study. After watching, we all decided to sleep since we have work for tomorrow.

I lay back to my bed, “_____-ah. Do you thinki it will be okay?” Krystal asked to me. “What?” I replied. “Eunmin will be alone here” she said. “We talked about that right?” I replied. “Ah nevermind. I just want to confess something” she said back. I just nod “I have feelings for Donghae oppa” once she said that I feel my heart breaks. I don’t know why but I feel like that. “Really? Then you should confess to him” I replied back. I feel like tears are going to fall down in no time.

“But im afraid that I confess he will distanced at me” continued. I didn’t talked again. “Ah nevermind. Let’s sleep now. Goodnight and sweet dream!” she said then sleep.  I sleep for tomorrows work. I hope everything will be okay.