Ending.

You're My Super Girl

♥Your POV♥

“Donghae oppa I hope you’re happy there in heaven. Don’t worry we will meet in the future. I really miss you.” Im here now at cemetery with Sungmin and Krystal. It’s Donghae’s 1st death anniversary. I really miss him like crazy. Eunmin didn’t go with us, she told us that she will just cry hard here. Eunmin loved Donghae oppa really much since Donghae was there always for Eunmin. After an hour, we decided to go home. I have moved on to what happened last year but still there’s a pain inside.

When we got home, there’s mom, dad and Eunmin. “We’re back” I greeted then I changed into my house dress. “Eunmin-ah. Later appa and omma will be going to their work so you’ll be alone here. Do you want to go with me on my work?” I asked Eunmin. I don’t want her to be alone, she’s in pain because of Donghae’s death. Im scared, what if she hang herself too. I always brought her wherever I am. I don’t want to lose my little sister too.

“Neh unnie. But can you buy me a cake later?” she asked. “Sure”. We both go down and bid goodbye to mom and dad. After an hour Krystal and Sungmin goes to their work too. Only me and Eunmin are remaining. “Eunmin, come let’s go to bath together” I said then get our towel and our dresses. After showering, I wear the dress to Eunmin and I wear mine too. “Eunmin, let’s go. I will be late” I said. we both goes out and locked the door. We goes inside my car and I drove.

“Unnie there’s the cake shop!!” Eunmin said pointing the shop.  We stopped infront and buy the cake. I continued driving until we got into my work. “Annyeong !!” I greeted. Im now a manager of a company around Seoul, even im still studying college my appa gave me the chance to work in his company. “Eunmin come here” as we goes inside my office. Eunmin started eating her cake. Eunmin is acting really weird after Donghae’s death. I cant even ask her a single question normally.

After an hour, Krystal came with Sungmin. “Oh hey! Sit down. Eunmin greet them” I said while checking the papers. Once I seated on my chair, I cant be disturbed by anyone. “I’ve heard that Jessica’s baby is now 1 year and a half?” Krystal said. “Next time we will visit them” I said not looking. “Arasso. Eunmin are you already tired? You want to go home already?” Sungmin asked to Eunmin. “Anio~ I want to go home with unnie” she replied. “You guys want something to eat or drink?” I asked. “No. Eunmin come on let’s look around here” Krystal said then Eunmin goes.

Only Sungmin was left. “_____, are you sure you’ve already moved on?” he asked. “I just said yes earlier right?” I replied with a mid anger tone. “Arasso. So now you’ve moved on of loving him too?” he asked. What the hell is he asking now? Is he out of his mind? “Can you just please sit down and watch television. Im really busy Sungmin oppa” I replied. I cant take the questions anymore. It’s getting more and more deeper. After a minute, Krystal and Eunmin came laughing. “Happy huh?” I said while still not looking.

After checking my papers, im ready to go home. “Let’s go home now. Im already finished” I said while arranging my things. “Sure. Let’s go” Krystal said. I closed the lights and closed the doors. When we got out, suddenly all lights got turned off. Eunmin panicked and hugged me. Suddenly someone was speaking behind me. It’s a familiar tone. “Please don’t replace me. If you replace me, I will kill all of you” when I look behind, I see Donghae oppa hanging on a rope. I cant speak a single word and suddenly Sungmin shaked me. I feel cold.

♥Author’s POV♥

They got home, there is _____’s mom and dad preparing for foods. Everytime they eat they always leave a single plate for Donghae. They didn’t forget Donghae especially ______. They always pray for Donghae. Donghae’s parents are living outside Korea leaving Sungmi behind. Sungmin already is a engineer while Krystal is a master chef and is teaching too. Eunmin was on her middle school already. Jessica didn’t abort the baby, he raised it herself.

______ and Krystal became friend with Jessica and her other friends. And that’s the reason why ______ always visits Jessica.  Youngsaeng on the other side became one of the managers of _____’s parents company too.  All of them are peaceful already. They’re still trying their best to moved on about Donghae’s death. Everyday they visits Donghae’s grave and give roses to it. They always talked to him too. Sungmin didn’t continued his confession to ______ since he know that ______ will not moved on to Donghae. And he know that Donghae will get angry to him if he did it. Everyone of them live a happy life after all the sufferings.

 

 

The END!!

 

I hope all of you liked the ending!

 

Im going to start a new fanfic.

 

And it will be all about SNSD!!!

 

I hope you will also support it !!

 

Thanks for those who are always commenting!!

 

GOD BLESS US!!!