Detention

Some Day

 

Class had ended and everyone was saying goodbye for the day, excited and happy that they could finally leave this hell of a building, until tomorrow of course. You slowly packed up your books, drooping down to reach your bag. Mi Young walked past and kicked your bag across the floor before you got a hold of it.

“Ah, sorry...” Mi Young said sarcastically as she walked off and brushed her hair to the side.

You stood up and lightly stamped your foot.

Aish that girl.

After packing your bag, you were ready to leave the classroom. Ready to leave for the next class, detention. Soohyun hadn’t come to school today, it was sort of strange. He seemed fine the other day, so it was a little mystery. Pulling out your phone, you decided to text him asking him where he was. Strangely, there was no reply. You thought you’d have to pay him a visit after detention.

Reaching the classroom, you took a seat in the middle row but no one was here for detention. Checking the room number and your slip, you seemed to be in the right room, but why wasn’t there anyone here? Not even the teacher!

Despite the time being 3:30, it was about time someone walked in the door. You laid your head on your desk and closed your eyes, becoming a little lost in your thoughts. You smiled to yourself remembering the morning’s events and last nights.

Wow,  I didn’t know things like this could happen.

“Lee Soo Jung?” someone had called out your name.

You stopped smiling at the sound of a deep voice. Opening your eyes you noticed a person standing right next to your desk, infront of your very eyes. You sat up and looked up to see who it was. It was one of your favourite teachers, Mr Sun.

He was the most fun a teacher could ever be. Teaching you science for two years in a row, you were pretty lucky to have him as a teacher. He loved to joke around and his way of teaching never got you bored. One day when science was last period, everyone was tired and not in the mood to learn so he took your class out and played a game of hide and seek around the school. Some people thought it was childish in the beginning but it turned out to be a whole lot of fun.

“Mr Sun!” your face lit up in joy as you were relieved you didn’t have a strict teacher.

“Detention? For you Soo Jung? That’s a first!” Mr Sun began walking back to the desk at the front.

“Yeah.. it’s my first.” You brushed out a strand of hair and sat up. This was your first ever detention. You had been extremely close to getting detention a few times but now you really got it.

You turned your head when you heard footsteps walking into the classroom. Kevin had walked in.

“Kevin”, you said softly, probably not loud enough for him to hear you.

“Ah, hello, this is detention, what’s your name?” Mr Sun said with a smile on his face.

Kevin bowed and smiled. “Ah hello, I’m Kevin.”

Kevin took his seat, a few seats away from you.

“Well, the list of everyone coming today is only you two. Sorry kids but the staff meeting is on today. You’ll have to stay in the classroom but I can trust you two right? Well, I gotta head off.. if anything happens just.. leave the classroom! And don’t leave this place a wreck! Soo Jung I’m also counting on you okay!” Mr Sun ran out the classroom door and darted down the hallway.

That’s right, it was now only you and Kevin in the classroom. Your felt the redness creep up to your face.

After a few seconds, you slowly turned your head to the side. Kevin was looking right at you and you quickly snapped your head back.

What the heck do I do now.

You cleared your throat and adjusted your seat. There was really nothing to do.

“So.. what do we do now..?” You said. You didn’t want to sit in your seat for a whole hour, doing nothing. You didn’t even have any text books with you and you had 10% of battery on your phone. But of course, it was an hour in the same room with Kevin. Something you would’ve died for some time ago.

Kevin didn’t reply so you looked over at him and he was still staring at you.

“Why are you staring at me?” You didn’t mind him staring at you but you felt a little out of place.

“You’re nice to look at”, Kevin suddenly said. His answer startled you, causing you to go even redder.

Okok contain yourself.

Clearing your throat once again, you turned around and began staring at Kevin. He was pretty damn nice to stare at. You’d never stared into his eyes for this long. All the time you’d be looking at the side of his face or the back of his head, trying to catch a glimpse of him. But here you were, staring at his face from the front. His face was so, you couldn’t even find the words to describe it. But for one word, it was perfection.

The two of you sat there, staring into each other’s eyes, the sun weakly peeking in through the windows, lightly hitting the back of your head and slightly shining on Kevin’s perfect face.

He suddenly let out a little laugh and broke the eye contact. You were a surprised when Kevin laughed.

Is there something on my face now? A spider!?

You didn’t feel any spider on your face. “Why.. are you laughing?”

Kevin looked up. “I don’t know it was a little quiet don’t you think?” He let out a little laugh again before standing up in his seat. You were a little confused, out of things he could say, why did he laugh?

You thought he was leaving when he strolled over to the door but instead, he closed the door and locked it. You swallowed your saliva and nervousness attacked you, even though you were a little nervous earlier on.

Kevin made his way over to you and sat down in the seat next to yours.

“Soo Jung, do you still like me?” He said looking at you again.

You turned to face the front of the classroom. You wondered why he’d ask a question like that because of course you still liked him.

“ Yeah...” you turned and faced him again.

“So, if you like me, and I like you, don’t you think, we should.. be together?” Kevin said resting his arm on the table.

His question got you worried. Of course you wanted to be with him but you were still with someone. You didn’t want to let Soohyun down. After all, he’d been the sweetest, kindest gentleman ever. And the fact that he liked you would even shatter him even more if he was told you wanted to break up with him.

“I want to be with you..” you shyly said back.

“But...” You continued when Kevin didn’t answer back.

“But Soohyun right? I know. If I could, I would break you two up! But I can’t do that..” Kevin calmly smiled as he spoke happily.

“Ah yeah..” you forced a little laugh out even though you were seriously thinking about this. If you had tell Soohyun goodbye, things would be tough. Even though you wanted to be with Kevin so badly, you didn’t know what to do. It was your opportunity to be with Kevin, you had to take it somehow...

“Well, don’t worry Soo Jung! Cheer up, things will fall into place!” Kevin noticed your gloomy expression and tried to cheer you up. He patted your arm softly and you looked up at him.

The two of you were caught in an eye contact moment again. Kevin stood up but he was still looking at you.

“Soo Jung, are you bored?” Kevin began to walk around the front of your desk. He slowly took another step as he placed his finger on the desk. You stood up, wondering what he was doing. Keeping the eye contact, you stood still and followed his eyes.

“No, because you’re here”, you didn’t think before you spoke and realising what you said, you turned a little red.

Kevin smiled and looked down at the table, but it wasn’t a full smile... it was different. While he was looking down, his eyes looked up at you but you managed to keep looking at him.

Your heart was beating fast and you were didn’t know what to expect now. He progressed walking and was now at the side of your table. You were slowly turning around as he walked. His finger left the table and he commenced sauntering on. Kevin reached the gap between you and the chair but you unknowingly took a few steps back as he decided to take a few more steps forward. You didn’t know where your feet had taken you but you found yourself standing behind the chair. Kevin stopped moving and over time his expression had changed from happy to bleak.

The two of you were facing each other and Kevin moved his hand out and placed it on your hips, shortly joined by his other hand. He spread his legs around the chair and took a few steps so that he was inches away from you. The chair was the only thing between you two now. His hands were creeping around your waist as you stood still and watched his captivating eyes. He took another step so that your uniforms were just touching and the space between you had disappeared. You could feel the chair against you on your legs. Kevin removed one of his arms from your waist and moved it around your arm and on your back. He brought you the slightest bit closer as his face leaned in. You looked into his eyes then trailed your eyes down to his lips as you saw them approaching yours. Kevin’s eyes closed as he went in and gently pressed his lips against yours. Your eyes had slowly closed as you felt Kevin’s soft lips on yours. He broke away and opened his eyes but only a second later he went in again. He started to bring you closer to him and now your bodies were pressed up against each other.

You felt a significant bulge pressed up a little higher than your lower regions. Breaking away for a breath every now and again, Kevin stepped over the chair but he left his legs apart. He firmly placed his hand on the desk behind you and started to bend you over. Once your back was firmly against the surface of the table, you accidently let your legs open slightly but Kevin let his leg through. Kevin’s left leg was now in between your legs as he continued to kiss you. He suddenly pushed his tongue through into your mouth and you used your tongue to push against his. The two of you fought for dominance but you eventually gave in and Kevin’s tongue explored your mouth. Kevin broke away but his lips travelled down and he reached your exposed neck. He started and occasionally flung his tongue out. When he reached the most sensitive spot, you subconsciously wrapped your leg around Kevin’s leg. Kevin got the sign and even harder. His hand creeped up your side and to your collar. He began to undo your button but you reached up your hand and stopped him.

“Mian... Kevin.. but..” You didn’t want to go any further with Kevin, especially in a classroom. You were scared you were going to be seen by someone.

“Ah sorry.. I went too far didn’t I? Sorry.” Kevin apologized and slowly moved his face away.

“It’s just that.. here..” You felt bad for stopping Kevin.

“Don’t worry, I know I went too far. Well, just keep in mind that I want to be with you...” Kevin said and leaned in to kiss you again.

“Me too..” You said after he broke away and stood up.

 


Eurgh I didn’t know if this chapter would go too well but anyway, here it is! Hope you guys are going well! Have you guys watched Inside of Me!? It’s really good and the song is catchy! The mv is pretty good too, they’re all so hot! And the girl is the same one from Standing Still. Turns out she’s a NH trainee born in 97! Well, I don’t know about you but for me I’m not the biggest fan of having girls in UKISS mv’s. The NH girl trainee’s have been in all UKISS mv’s since standing still! I’m getting jealous knowing that they are probably around UKISS a lot...  Not to mention they’re really pretty and talented so what if a UKISS member falls for one of them! No no, okay that won’t happen.

Well anyway, enough of this fan girl’s life and off to you! Let me know what you think of the fic so far and comment! Thankyou everyone!