Soohyun?

Some Day

The rain pelted down as the morning had just begun. Soohyun was in sitting on the wooden chair in the empty classroom, scrolling down his twitter list. He's turned up half an hour earlier to school today, for a certain reason. He wanted to ask you out and coincidentally, Soohyun just happened to be in the same class as you.

You were kind of angered as you walked your way from the train station to the gates. The rain wasn't really helping and the endless thoughts of confusion about Soohyun's intest in you speeded its way through your mind. Looking down, you pushed open the gate, only to realise you had pushed it into a student.

"I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to!", You hurriedly exclaimed and looked up at him. He was totally good looking, light brown hair pushed up and a beautiful face. Then you realised something unpredicted. It was in fact Eli, from UKISS.

Too much UKISS in less than two days. What is happening!

"AISH! My bag is so wet now! Look what you did!", Eli tried to brush of some of the water before it soaked in his bag.

"It was already wet", you stared at him but decided to walk off seeing as you were kind of scared.

"How is Soohyun?", he suddenly said, sounding calm but it was enough to stop you in your tracks.

You turned around to face him. "What!? Oh all that Soohyun being my boyfriend stuff? Well he's not for your information".

"Psh, he's been telling everyone. You'd better stop him before the whole school knows". Eli half smirked and walked off.

You stood still, feeling flustered and agitated. So Soohyun really thinks I'm his girlfriend?


Walking into the classroom, you found a yellow piece of paper with writing all over it, a few love hearts here and there. You sat down in your seat and knowing that someone was definitely watching, you pretended to ignore the paper and got out your books.

"Lee Soo Jung!", a manly voice called out to you. You turned around to see Soohyun with a smile on his face. "Read the note!!", he pointed at the note, still smiling. You didn't show a sign of happiness on your face but you picked up the note anyway.

Dear Soojung,

I don't know how Kevin told you but I want you to know that I like you and it's sort of hard for me to say it so I asked Kevin.

Would you like to go on a date after school?

Sincerly Shin Soohyun :)

You stared up ahead then turned around to face him. Not suprisingly, he was still looking at you.

"Why are you telling everyone that I'm your girlfriend?", you had to ask, even if you didn't want to.

"Eh? I'm just telling everyone earlier because you will be my girlfriend.. later that is", Soohyun said.

You turned back around. The teacher walked in and told everyone to open their books. Mr Han told everyone to start working but on the other hand, you just sat there, thinking whether to go or not.

Shoud I go? I mean... the person I like is Kevin not Soohyun. Soohyun... I would like to get to know him maybe.. but I don't want to be with him forever! I want to be with Kevin. Hmm.  Possibly if I go....

"Lee Soo Jung are you working?", Mr Han's voice could be heard from the next room.

"Eh! Ah yes of course!", You simply said back as he glared at you.

Okok. This is an opputinity to see Kevin a lot though! Omo what do I do now!? Should I just... go?

A long two hours later, class ended for recess. You got up and someone softly grabbed your hand.

"So are you going to come today?", It was Soohyun again. His hand was soft and fit in yours perfectly. The uniform looked so good on him and his hair was a dark brown, suiting his light face.

"Ah yeah...", you hesitantly said.

"Meet me outside this classroom after school then okay?", Soohyun said with his lustrous eyes looking into yours.

"Sure..", you packed up your books and headed out.


The end of the day quickly came and it was still raining. The hallway had marks from peoples shoes that had been outside and wet umbrellas were scattered near doors and lockers. You stood outside your classroom, waiting for Soohyun.

Aish why did I even....

Soohyun came running down the hall with his backpack.

"Sorry I'm late.. wanna go now?", he said inbetween breaths and looked at you.

"Yeah", you said in return.

"Why are you always looking so down when you're around me?" Soohyun quickly said before you two even began to walk.

"Eh..? I don't know you and now I'm on a date with you. Am I supposed to be extremely happy?", you felt like you sounded too mean and decided to be a bit more careful next time.

"Actually, I'm sorry Soohyun.. I won't have this gloomy expression and I'll try and enjoy this", you said smiling up at Soohyun.

"Even if you don't intend to have fun, you will, don't worry", Soohyun shot a smile back at you.