I Have No Words

Some Day

Kevin pressured you to stay back while he left to grab his stuff. You nervously walked around the room, heart beating fast as you thought about what could happen while Kevin was here. It was a relief to know that you wouldn’t be spending the night alone.

“Wait, do I have to cook dinner myself!? WHAT!” you muttered as your steps came to a halt. After the little argument commenced in your head, you took a quick look around the place. You ran over to the couch and adjusted the cushions but then the images of your messy room flooded your mind.

“Do I really need to fix it? It’s not like he’ll go into my room right?” You were running over to your room anyway in a panic. Kevin was expected to come back any moment now, it’d been around half an hour. Opening your room door, you were flustered as you saw the clutter on the floor. The sheets from your bed were hanging off and clothes were scattered around the floor. Your desk, you couldn’t even start. Pens and papers covered the extent of the desk and even your laptop was buried beneath the entire muddle. Shoving all the pens in a drawer, you collected every sheet of paper and put it in a pile but that was when you heard the knock at the door. You looked up and started to panic even more. Quickly gathering the clothes and shoving them in your wardrobe, you ran out of your room to the front door. Taking a few deep breaths, your hair was in a mess and you could feel yourself starting to sweat.

You twisted the door knob, opening the door to Kevin. To your surprise, it was no o and started to panic even more. Quickly gathering the clothes and shoving them in your wardrobe, you ran out of your room to the front door. Taking a few deep breaths, your hair was in a mess and you could feel yourself starting to sweat.

You twisted the door knob, opening the door to Kevin. To your surprise, it was not only Kevin at your door. You were taken aback when you saw Soohyun standing behind Kevin wearing a navy t-shirt and jeans. Kevin removed his shoes and brought himself with his bag into your house. You looked at Kevin as he walked in but your eyes went back to Soohyun. Soohyun didn’t look happy but he didn’t look as angry like earlier today. You were uneasy as no one said a word and your heart started to beat even faster.  

Still after what felt like five minutes, everyone was still silent. You looked down to the ground and back at Kevin. Kevin was happy when he walked in but his expression had turned blank. He didn’t hint anything at you and Soohyun was still looking at you. You knew they were waiting for you to say something first, but the words appropriate to the situation would not even enter your brain. Soohyun was waiting and so was Kevin. You looked up slowly, meeting eyes with Soohyun. While staring, you couldn’t find the light that was always in his eyes, it simply wasn’t there. The joy you always saw in him was gone as he stood there motionless. His heart was broken. The sweet hearted gentleman had his heart broken. You could feel his emotions, his sense had emitted them instantly and it hit you hard. You’d realised what you’d done, but seriously now. Putting yourself in his position, you imagined what he’d be going through. You clenched your fists, trying to relieve some of the pressure in you. Your eyes were starting to water and you bit the insides of your mouth hard, trying to stop yourself.

Loudly, you cleared your throat and turned around letting go of the door handle. You tried to walk at the fastest speed you could go to the bathroom. As you walked, you heard footsteps following you but you made it to the bathroom in time, running the last few steps. Locking the door behind you, you pressed your back to the door and closed your eyes. You tilted your head up, trying to take in the tears while you took a deep breath in. After exhaling, you opened your eyes and walked over to the mirror.  

Staring hard at yourself in the mirror, you felt a hot tear stream down your face but soon later, more flooded out, leaving your face a mess. You splashed your face with water and grabbed some toilet paper to wipe down the water but nothing was hiding the fact that your nose was still red.


“I’m going now.” Soohyun stuffed his hands in his pockets, looked down to the ground but only managed to half turn around.

“Wait..” Kevin looked up at Soohyun who was ready to leave.

Soohyun stood there side on but didn’t make eye contact with Kevin. “It’s fine, I get it.” Soohyun began to walk away from your house and down to the train station. The sun was setting as he reached the train station.

His walking suddenly came to a standstill as he remembered the moment you and Kevin shared together. People around him looked over confused as he stood there, his mind unable to react. After some time, he came back to his senses, glanced around and began to walk again.

Soohyun entered the empty carriage in the train. There was not a single person to be seen as he walked down to the bottom level. He took a seat towards end of the row, sitting next to the window. The glow of the sunset filled the empty carriage as Soohyun wasn’t in the best state of mind. His feelings were starting to overwhelm him. He felt as if he had no power or hope, nothing was motivating him now. Everything had put him down. What wrecked his heart even more was that you didn’t want to talk him. “But I like her”, he kept saying it to himself. It made him feel as if he still had a chance. It was felt as a reason to be able to stay with you, but the reality was turning too tough for him. The tears filled his eyes but he tried not to cry. Soohyun bit his lip and felt his hands trembling as he tried to keep his emotions in. The tears were threatening to fall out any second now and he tilted his head back, staring at the ceiling. He needed you. You were the one he liked. It was you. You, and you alone. He couldn’t help it anymore and he let the tears stream out of his eyes.

Looking back through the window, more tears came rushing out. All of his emotions he needed to get out were flooding out. His rested his hand on the seat in front of him and the memories of the two of you filled his mind. He missed it so much. He wanted it back badly. He wanted to relive those moments. He needed more. But even more, he missed you.  Being with you, as a boyfriend, he felt the responsibility to care for you, protect you and keep you by his side, not let you go to another man. He was remorseful, he carried the burden in his heart. He drooped down his head and rested it against his arm. His tears were streaming out, falling to the ground. He shut his eyes tightly and brought his head back up in hope that the tears would stop.

 


 

You tried to take a few breaths, taking it easy. You didn’t know what you’d say but you didn’t want to cry again.

After getting yourself together, without further ado you opened the door and exited the bathroom. Kevin was still standing near the door, on his phone. The door was closed now and you assumed Soohyun was gone. It was a relief. You would probably break down if you saw him again. Taking a few more steps, Kevin noticed you.

“Soo Jung..” Kevin said looking up from his phone. He paced his steps towards you.

“Kevin, why was Soohyun here?” You had to ask, it would only make sense.

“He..you have to ask him..” Kevin was unsure if he could tell you.

“Well, don’t worry, seriously Soo Jung. Today, let’s just relax! I even brought a movie!” Kevin’s face lit up and ran over to his bag. ping it, he pulled out the movie he’d brought. “(A.N. Insert movie of your choice here)!”

You laughed at the ecstatic Kevin. He was just so soothing to be around.  


After eating ordered pizza that Kevin kindly paid for, the two of you talked and joked about everything that came to your mind. The conversation hadn’t stopped once. It really got your mind off Soohyun. You both finished off laughing and as the laughter died off, silence creped in. Your heart was beating faster as you tried to think of something to say.

“I’ve been waiting for this day Soo Jung.” Kevin said smiling to himself.

“I’ve been waiting longer.” You quickly said and let out a small laugh as you got up and loaded the dvd into the player. Kevin stared at you while you did so, a little puzzled until he understood.

You’d been watching the movie for about an hour now. Your eyelids felt a little heavy and the darkness of the room made it worse. You suddenly heard Kevin laugh and you quickly let out a laugh even though you were weren’t fully aware of what was going on. Your eyes kept closing but each time you tried to wake yourself up.

Don’t sleep, don’t sleep. Just stay awake for a bit longer. How embarrassing if you fell asleep! Don’t!

You shuffled your position, trying to keep yourself from falling asleep. Your eyes were shutting every three seconds now but you kept blinking. Soon, your tiredness took over you and you’d fallen asleep. It felt so great to finally let your eyes rest.

Only fifteen minutes later, the movie ended.

“That was pretty good!” Kevin said and stretched out his arms. He looked over to you when he didn’t hear a reply.

You were slumped on the couch, eyes closed in a deep sleep. Kevin smiled as he saw you asleep. He stood up and laid you down gently on the lounge. Kevin looked around for a blanket but there were none in sight.

“Wait, where do I sleep!?” Kevin looked around the house. There was only an armchair but it seemed impossible to sleep on. He still needed blankets too.

Kevin looked down at you before walking off in your house. He walked down past where you’d gone to the bathroom to the first door on his way. He quietly opened the door to a master bedroom. Walking in, he looked around. It looked fine to sleep in but he still couldn’t find a blanket. He peeped out of the room and looked at you on the lounge.

“Wait I can’t just let her sleep without a blanket and I can’t just sleep in this room. It’d be unfair if I’d sleep in here and make her sleep there. I’ll sleep there then. Wait there’s no blanket and it’s freezing tonight! Now what.” Kevin muttered to himself and sighed.

He went back to the bed and pulled away half of the blanket. He returned to you and scooped you up bridal style. Kevin slowly walked you over to the room and laid you down on the bed. He put the blanket back on top of you and seeing the deep sleep you were in, you didn’t wake up or move.

Kevin got changed and slowly got into the other side of the bed. It felt as if he was married to you. He remained sitting up after he’d pulled the blanket over himself. It was only 11pm and for some reason you were extremely exhausted. Kevin looked over at your peaceful sleeping state and smiled. He suddenly leaned over a little and pecked you on the forehead.


The next morning, Kevin woke up extra early to prepare breakfast. After setting it up on the table, it was 7am and he quietly walked into your room.

Kevin walked over to your side and shook you a little. “Wake up Soo Jung!” He gently brushed a bit of hair out of your face and walked over to the curtains. The light shone in as he opened the curtains and you slowly woke up, annoyed at the amount of light in the room. “Soo Jung ah Wake up”, Kevin repeated a few times. You sat up and rubbed your eyes and realised you were in your mums room. You saw Kevin had walked over to the end of the bed and was looking at you with his angelic smile.

“D..did I fall asleep last night? Before the movie?” You wondered.

“I think so! Don’t worry I made breakfast! Come out”, Kevin said and walked out of the room.

You sat there in confusion.

How did I get here then? Omo, don’t tell me...

You cheekily laughed to yourself as you imagined Kevin carrying you.

After having a quick shower, you put on your uniform and walked out to the wonderful scent of food. Your eyes were widened double when you saw the whole meal Kevin had prepared.

“Kevin! You made all of this!?” You were surprised at how much there was.

Kevin finished eating first and went to collect his things for school. It was time for another day.

Let’s try a fresh start Soo Jung?


Ok I do not understand why it takes me so long to write. This took me 3 hrs lol omg. Well I keep getting distracted anyway, too much UKISS hotness that I can’t resist to look at lol. It’s 3am and I have to start getting into my normal sleeping pattern! I’ve turned nocturnal.  So this is chapter 11! Who do you want to end up with? Thanks for reading so far guys! Please wait for my next update! I’ve been listening to ‘A Shared Dream’ for the whole three hours hehe. I don’t know what’s with me but I’m going back to the days where I was so obsessed with this song. P.S. Soohyun’s so freaking hot when he’s wearing that black shirt and he’s singing on the stairs in that empty room like asdfghjkl;’uijohfbsdilaahiodknsjihugyfdgtgiufi omgash

OMG AFF is turning into my journal I’m so sorry guys I just had to get it out