Eternity

Some Day

You had to let out an occasional cry every now and then. You let yourself in the bathroom and let the tears out which ended up in an endless flood of emotions. If Kevin saw you like this, he wouldn't be happy and you really didn't want that. But you couldn't help being dead worried for his health, thinking that any moment his illness could consume him. It scared you to death because there was nothing you could do. You tried your best not to think about it at night but it kept you up until the early hours of the morning. You were so worried but you knew you needed to be there for him and do whatever you could to keep him in good spirits. Yes, it was hard, but you would do anything for him. 

It took sometime for you to gather yourself together, but you made it without having a blotchy, puffy, red face. You made you way to Kevin's room again. Before you fed him porridge, he'd woken up from falling asleep out of the blue. 

"You should rest." You said to him as you saw him playing on his phone. 

He pulled you closer as you sat on his bed and looked over at his phone. "No, I want to stay with you."

You smiled at him and quickly pecked him on the cheek before cuddling up to him. "I miss you Soojung."

"I'm right here!" You quickly smiled. 

"I miss you everytime I fall asleep."

Tears threatened to fall out of your eyes as you swallowed hard. You bit your lip to stop the tears coming out, you felt so sorry for him. You wished it was you in his position instead of him. It hurt you even more to see him hurt. 

"What do you mean! I'm always with you!" You tried so hard to speak through your tears whilst putting on a happy voice.

There was so much pain and hurt, it just got the better of you sometimes.

Kevin felt the same. He never wanted to leave you. If there was one thing he wanted the most in this world, it was to be with you forever. Every night, he wished for the same thing, to be with you. Every new day was a blessing, because it was a day with you. He was so scared, he felt so alone, he didn't know what to expect. He was just grateful to be able to wake up and see you for another day. 

Another day passed, Kevin fell asleep randomly again. The pattern was becoming more frequent. You and Kevin's family feared the worst. You cried every night as another week went past. The hours in the day were limited with Kevin but you were glad to spend them with him. His embrace was the most comforting thing ever and you just wanted to stay forever. It wouldn't be too long until his arms let loose and he fell asleep again. 

"Yes, he's been falling asleep extremely often now. Sometimes even twice a day doctor. Please help us." 

You heard Kevin's mum's cries as begged the doctor over the phone, for him to save his only son. 

You had been staying at Kevin's house since you had enough of your mum. She wanted her new partner to move into the house, well she'd already gotten ahead to doing that, he had already moved in by the time you came home. You were so sick of it, her lies and how you even trusted her. How could you find it within yourself to trust her again? No, you couldn't, that's why you left. It was much better here though, Kevin's mum really cared for you and you did everything possible to help her out as well as keeping Kevin company. 

"He's out again." Kevin's mum ran upstairs to the sound of the thump. 

Everytime Kevin fell asleep, shivers ran down your spine. It felt the same every time, the same amount of scaredness struck you in the same way. 

You ran up behind his mum and both had to see the sight of Kevin on the floor, asleep. Him mum and you propped him up onto the bed and let him sleep. You looked at his helpless form, you'd do anything to save him.


"I wish, I wish I could work hard for you and buy you many things." Kevin spilled out random statements.

"Kevin that's not necessary!" You looked into his eyes and smiled.

The two of you layed on the bed on your sides, facing each other, your arm supporting your head and his arm doing the same for him. 

Everytime you looked into his eyes, you were taken on a wonderful journey, down into the pits of neverland. You fell in love all over again every time he looked at you. That was just the way he made you feel. Being with him was the best thing in the world, because loving him was easy when your love just kept starting all over again and didn't make you wait. 

"I love you, you know?" Kevin said, his face had turned serious.

"Of course." 

"Say the same to me."

"I love you."

'I'll never stop loving you, remember that forever." Kevin said, he meant every word of it too. 

"Ye..Yes.. me too." You eyes were teary but you tried your best to keep your smile on your face, it was all for Kevin.

His arm lost strength and his head fell onto the bed. You fixed his body up and let him sleep before reporting back to his mum. Kevin would usually fall asleep for three hours after the random spell occured. Today was particularly different, three hours had already passed, in fact it had been four hours. You believed it was just getting worse and you sighed. Kevin's mum served you dinner and you forced youself to eat even though you really didn't feel like it. You doubted she did too. 

"He's been asleep for a while now..." Kevin's mum said and you agreed with her, the two of you both worried.


You woke up the next day and looked into the mirror where your dark circles were extremely apparent. Yes, it was another night with hardly no sleep. You were up thinking about Kevin. Everything just seemed to pass through your mind. "What if this happens.." "What if that happens..." "What will happen if..." The worst scenarios never failed to stop playing in your mind even though you begged them to stop. Every night, you sat in your bed like this, tears streaming down your face but you were unaware you were crying, the mess in your mind overpowered everything else.

"Is Kevin awake?" You asked Kevin's mum as you walked into the living room.

"I just woke up, let's go and check." She replied. She also was trying to put on a smile for the sake of Kevin.

The two of you made your way up to Kevin's bedroom. Kevin's mum called out to him, tellling him to wake up. She began to shake him gently to wake him up. He didn't even budge the slightest bit. Her shakes became intense and you could sense the frightened vibes coming off her. 

"Kevin wake up?!" The two of you tried to wake him up, it just wasn't working. 

Kevin was rushed to the emergency room that morning. He was put private room number 3, layed in a bed next to the window.

"He's in a coma."

The words echoed around you, sunk into every molecule on your body and pierced holes through you. The amount of tears blocked your vision but the pain blocked out your hearing. Every inch of you felt sick, unable to move, stuck in your conscience. Your body trembled but you didn't even notice. You had to keep swallowing to stop the swelling in your throat caused by the shock and crying. You made out basic objects and people through teary eyes but your head felt extremely dizzy. You didn't know what to do. Your legs gave in. 


"Kevin...."

"Kevin...."

"You can hear me right?"

"Wake up..."

"Please..."

"For me."

"And your mum."

"We need you here."

"We need you in this world."

"I need you..."

"I can't live without you."

"I know you know that."

"I know you'll wake up. You will. I know. Because you need me. And I need you."

You were on another hospital floor again, just like last time but it's not like you even cared. The curtain to the window was open, showcasing the full moon which lit up the dark sky. The moonlight was enough to enter the room, dimly giving it light. There were many stars in the sky tonight. The floor around you was wet, because of all of your tears. 

You looked up at Kevin. 

"I know, every night, you wish, you make a wish..."

"You wish..."

"You wish that I will be with you forever."

"Every night."

"Thankyou."

"Tonight.."

"Tonight you can't wish that."

"So I will wish that for you."

"I wish..."

"That I will be with you forever."

"Kevin..."

"No matter what..."

"No matter what happens..."

"I will stay here..."

"By your side..."

"I will never leave..."

"I love you, I will never leave you..."

"...I love you." 

"I am here for you. I am here for you forever. I will never leave you, never, for eternity."

 

 

 


Oh my gosh THAT IS THE END GUYS! 

 

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING! THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND THANKYOU FOR UPVOTING! Sorry if this is a ty ending for you BUT KEVIN DID NOT DIE OK he's just in a coma. THANKYOU FOR READING MY FANFIC! I LOVE YOU ALL! I Tbh I cried whilst writing some parts of this chapter LOL ok wow very emotional I am. Thanks for all your lovely comments and I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to finish this fanfic. Wow I'm really sad to leave you guys after this fanfic journey LOL! I hope I will write more for you guys! Thanks for sticking around until the end and I hope you enjoyed this fanfic. Please comment to let me know what you think! I feel sad leaving my own fanfic HAHA ok sorry for ranting! Goodbye!