Sundae Love

Some Day

You looked up to see why he’d stopped. You didn’t see anyone in front of Kevin but you turned your head a little to the left at where Kevin was looking at. Soohyun was standing there gazing at Kevin. Soohyun’s eyes suddenly met yours and you became shocked.

“Kevin, come with me.” Soohyun firmly said and led the way out from the back door.

The cold air hit you as you walked out but it was a relief. You were walking a little further, Kevin’s hand still holding yours.

Soohyun suddenly turned around to face Kevin. He glanced at you once before fixing his eyes on Kevin again.

“Kevin, are you actually planning to steal my girlfriend now?” Soohyun asked sounding intimidating.

Kevin didn’t answer but his grip in your hand got tighter.

“Not answering now huh?! What do you think you are!” Soohyun suddenly grabbed Kevin’s collar and pulled him up a little.

“Yah Soohyun stop..” You said looking seriously at Soohyun. He looked over but ignored you and returned to Kevin.

“Why won’t you answer me huh!?” Soohyun’s grip on his shirt tightened. The smell of Soohyun’s breath was noticed by Kevin. He all of a sudden knew Soohyun was drunk.

“Punk.” Soohyun said and threw a punch at Kevin.

“YAH SHIN SOOHYUN!” You pleaded out at him, tears forming in your eyes as you saw Kevin taken aback. His hand had left yours and you looked back at Soohyun.

Soohyun fixed his hands back on Kevin’s collar. “Soohyun, stop! Please! I’ll sort it out with you just stop!” You said hoping something would stop him.

You grabbed Soohyun’s wrists and tried to yank them down but he was too strong. You didn’t let go though and continued to try and take his hands away from Kevin.

All of a sudden, Kevin threw his hardest punch at Soohyun, knocking him to the ground. You were in shock as everything happened. There was blood coming out of Soohyun’s mouth as he used his arm to support him off the ground. His hand suddenly met his mouth and he felt the blood.

Kevin suddenly grabbed your hand and started to run. You followed him but looked down at Soohyun’s state before you and Kevin had entered the club. You felt sorry for Soohyun but he did start it in the first place.

When entering the club, the two of you slowed down but were still walking quickly to the car. You were scared something worse would happen so you hurried up your steps as fell.

After Kevin and you had taken off in your car, Kevin’s hand rubbed his face.

“Are you okay?” You asked inspecting his face. You could tell it was going to be bruised.

“Yeah I’m fine don’t worry but the reason I ran was because he was drunk and something worse could’ve happened”, Kevin said stopping at the traffic lights.

“He was drunk?” You asked shocked at his words.

“Yeah, I could smell it but that was probably the reason why he was so angry anyway.” Kevin said and sighed.

You understood and nodded your head. Soohyun seemed to be really scary when he was drunk.

“Are you okay though?” Kevin asked but suddenly stopped the car when he spotted a McDonalds. He turned into the drive through.

“Yeah I’m fine”, you were happy that he asked but also that you were at McDonalds.

“Let’s get sundaes!” Kevin said cheeringly.

After getting sundaes, Kevin parked the car and the two of you happily ate together. The sundae was so delicious and you smiled to yourself.

The two of you finished while talking about random things. After finishing, you looked over to Kevin.

“Thank you Kevin, for tonight and all”, you smiled at him.

“No problem, sorry about what happened earlier though. Oh look, you’ve got something there!” Kevin said. Before you could reach up to remove the ice cream, Kevin leaned over and at the ice cream on your lip before darting his tongue out to fully remove it. He moved his lips away but you quickly placed your arm on his head and captured his lips into a deep passionate kiss. 

He broke away but then returned the kiss, pushing his tongue into your mouth. You wanted to get closer to him but the seats just had to be separated and so far away. You tried use force against his tongue but gave up within seconds. Kevin ran his tongue along the insides of your mouth and you moved your hand down to the collar of his shirt. You were thinking of ing his shirt but you didn’t know if it was right so you kept your hand there, gripping his shirt.

He suddenly broke away from the kiss and looked into your eyes. “I love you.”

His words melted your heart and you could only feel happiness at that moment. “I love you too.”

You felt so happy that you could finally say, ‘I love you’, to the person you did really love.


 

Ok short and pointless chapter I know but I felt like I needed to update. Hey guys 4 more days until Inside of Me is released! Wooo!