I Need You

Some Day

You finally found the strength to open your heavy lids. You definitely weren’t expecting to see Soohyun’s face right in front of yours, his lips pressed against yours. As he brought his face away from yours, his eyes slowly opened to the sight of you staring at him in confusion.

“Soohyun..” You said as you noticed his eyes grew wide.

The door suddenly flung open and in walked Kevin with his coffee.

“Soojung!” He said, relieved to see you awake.

 Soohyun had backed up and Kevin instantly walked over to take his spot. You were still confused but tried to put on a smile for Kevin.

“Do you feel okay?” Kevin asked slowly slipping his hand in yours.

“Ye-eah”, You quickly glanced over at Soohyun who blankly stared back at you.

“Do you remember what happened?” Kevin said.

“Huh...?” You replied. Honestly, you did remember some parts but all of this hadn’t sunken in quite yet.

“It’s okay, you’ll be fine” Kevin flashed a cute smile at you but it slowly faded as he remembered the other presence in the room, Soohyun.

He turned around to face Soohyun, his hand breaking away from yours. Soohyun innocently met eyes with Kevin but Kevin stared back at him, with a hard look on his face.

You didn’t know what to feel and you looked away from them to gather your thoughts.


“Where is he?” Eli muttered to himself repeatedly, walking back and forth in his room.

He dialled the numbers for what was the seventh time now, pressed call and held the phone up against his ear.

“The number you have called is unavailable.”

Eli almost threw his phone in anger.

“KEVIN! YOU’RE IN TROUBLE! I PLANNED THIS WHOLE DAY FOR US TOGETHER!” He said angrily, feeling helpless.


The nurse walked in, Soohyun had left but Kevin remained. “Lee Soo Jung, you will be discharged late tomorrow.” She walked over to check everything was working fine. “I’m going to the bathroom okay?” Kevin said and quickly left the room. Soohyun made a leave earlier.

The reason he made a leave? He went to your house to pick up spare clothes.

“Ah , I need a key”, Soohyun looked around. He found a window on the side of the house that was left open but had a fly screen obstructing. He kicked the fly screen and it came away from the window frame with ease. “Gonna have to fix that...” Soohyun said as he crawled his way through the frame head first. Entering the house, he looked around to see the couch and the first time familiar sight. Making his way past, he ended up in the hall that led to other rooms. Opened one, the bathroom. Opened another, a room that he could tell was yours. He slowly walked in, he wasn’t familiar with girl’s bedrooms and so he took some time to familiarize himself with his surroundings.

After a few minutes or so, he was successful in finding where clothes were kept. He picked out a few tees and pants. He was leaving the room but stopped when he remembered... “Girls wear more than this...” He made a face and turned back to the set of drawers and pulled open a new one. Bingo, he found every undergarment in one drawer. Soohyun felt a little nervous and a slight shade of pink was visible on his cheeks. He swallowed and subconsciously his lips. “Idiot”, He hit himself on the head before picking up a bra and a pair of underwear.


Kevin exited the bathroom and pulled out his phone. 8 missed calls from Eli. He pressed call and brought the phone up to his ear. After one ring Kevin heard the well known “The person you have called is unavailable.”


Eli sat in his room with a tissue box on his bedside table. Who knew, the tough guy wasn’t so tough after all. But it was the one thing that could break all tough guys, love. It happened to Eli.


Soohyun was back at the hospital in no time and he entered your room. He saw you sitting up and attacking a meal with a glass of water on the side table. He smiled and walked over to you. “How are you going?” Soohyun said before handing her a bag that had the clothes.

“Soohyun!” A smile instantly lit up your face which made Soohyun freeze. Your bright and happy face made him feel amazing and he couldn’t contain his happiness. He was smiling as hard as ever now. “What’s this?” You said and took the bag from him. Opening it up, was a pile of clothes and on top was your rarely worn bra. “Thanks Soohyun! How did you get into my house?” You said awkwardly keeping your smile.


Kevin tried calling again, “What if something happened to Eli!?!” Eli didn’t end up picking up. Kevin reached your room again and he was about to enter when he saw Soohyun in a chair next to your bed and it looked as if the two of you were happily conversing. He stepped back and thought that maybe he had to trust Soohyun not to leave you. He didn’t like the sight at all but he was pretty worried about Eli too.

Kevin ran off back to the dorm and shouted out Eli’s name over and over. He ran up the stairs. No one seemed to be home at all and Kevin grew even more worried. He darted to Eli’s room and burst open the door to see Eli on his bed, crying, with tissues all around him.

“Eli! What happened!?” Kevin said and hurried over to Eli’s side.


“I was pretty scared Soo Jung..” Soohyun suddenly broke out of the happiness and grew serious. You gave him a blank stare and he continued. “When I found you unconscious with blood coming from your head..” His words shocked you a little but you pieced it together. “Ahh..sorry Soohyun.. and thankyou, thankyou for finding me and helping...” You were about to go on but he cut you off. “Come back to me... come back to me Soo Jung.. please...I need you.."



It's really been so long since I last updated. I'm really sorry for those waiting for an update... I'll try hard to finish this story soon. I guess I was a little naive when starting this but I will finish it for you guys. Really sorry for the long wait! Have a good day!