Chapter 2

Twelve Hot Aliens! [~]

 

You went to your school on the next day. Glares were sent by those girls who saw you were passing by them in the school and it made you to feel uncomfortable. Though you were in senior year, but they never care about it. They bullied you mentally and not in physical way. And it hurt a lot when some of them loved to curse and mock you almost everyday. You didn't even have a good friend and none of them understands how did you feel.

 

But that doesn't make you to feel down and weak. Beside, you tried to be much stronger and showed them that you weren't feeling down because of them.

 

"Look at that! The ugly duck is here again!" One of the girls said sarcastically and made a face. You looked down to the floor and walked as fast as you could.

 

"Yeah. Just look at her. I can tell that she don't know anything about fashion!" Another one said it out loud, causing her friends to laugh at you. You bit your lower lip and your hand formed a fist. You have been patience with those words that were thrown at you. You just wanted to slap on their cheeks but you had to ignore the feeling or else, it was going to drag you into a big trouble and you might be kicked out from that school for hurting them.

 

"Let them be, Eunbyul. They are just attention seekers and love to hurt you, mentally. Ignore them." You whispered to yourself and unlocked the locker. You kept a few of your books in there and when you locked it, someone pushed you against the locker, harshly. It made you to wince in pain.

 

"Hello b*tch!" The queenka of your school said while giving a slight smirk. Oh, you totally hated the way she smirked and hurt yourself. You gritted your teeth, "What do you want, Hyejin?" She glared deadly at you as her hand gripped your wrist tightly, caused your wrist to change in pink.

"What I want? I should be the one to ask you that question! Can you stop getting close with my boyfriend?" You rolled your eyes with her words and that made her to gasp with what you did. "No one dare to roll their eyes at me like that!"

 

"So? Let me you tell you another time, Hyejin. Stop accusing me that I tried to get closer with your boyfriend! Now, please, move away as I have a class." You pushed her away but Hyejin was quicker than you and she pushed you another time against the locker. All of the students were gathering at the locker area to see what was happening between you and the queenka. You saw the glare that she gave and it didn’t make your knees to feel weak at all.

 

"Are you going to hit me? Do it!" You yelled at her face. Hyejin gritted her teeth and lifted up her hand, almost wanted to slap you on the cheek. You closed your eyes just before her hand touched your cheek and all of sudden, someone stopped her from hurting you.

 

Everybody was shocked to see that person who stood at there, holding Hyejin's hand tightly. He glared at her and you opened your eyes, gawked to see him, stood at there.

 

"D-Daehyun.." Hyejin stuttered to see him. "Can you stop hurting her?" Daehyun asked while pushing her hand away. "B-But, she tried to steal you-"

 

"I'm not even your boyfriend! Stop saying something stupid, Hyejin!" Daehyun yelled at her face and it made her to bit her lower lip. "I-I can't even see her being closer with you."

 

"Just leave her alone, will you? And stop bothering someone like her!" Daehyun shot her another glare. Hyejin gulped before taking a glance at you who was holding your books across your chest, not making any eye-contact with her. She bit her lower lip and left you alone with Daehyun. The guy turned around while his eyes were gazing at the students who were still standing at there, "What are you guys doing at here?!" His voice was loud enough to make them to run away. When everything seemed to be okay, Daehyun turned at you.

 

"Are you alright, Eunbyul?" You nodded at his question, "Yeah. Thanks. You shouldn't help me earlier."

 

Daehyun smiled. He is actually one of the kingka in the school. And B.A.P is known as the most popular boy group in the high school and all of the girls were fighting to win their hearts. Hyejin never lose a chance to get Daehyun's heart and it made her to feel bad when Daehyun ignored her efforts and rather to talk with you.

 

"Of course I should. She was about to slap you. Are you that dumb for letting her to do that?" You hung your head down and gazed at the floor. Even though Daehyun has the same age as you but he was born earlier a few months. You admitted that Daehyun is a kind-hearted boy and he didn't like to see you being treated like a trash by your own schoolmates.

 

"I-I'm sorry. But, I have a class now." You left him who sighed heavily. He looked at your figure until you disappeared from his sight. Poor Eunbyul. She has to face with those jerks that only know to bully her..

 

 

-------

 

 

You walked along the alley, in the evening, alone. You lifted up your head to look at the sky and it was getting dark. You hated when you had to attend an extra class on that day. Luckily, Seohyun let you to take a leave since she managed her parents' restaurant, so you didn't have to work at the restaurant for a day. At least you wouldn't feel too tired. You held your backpack straps while kicking a few stones on the ground. You hummed random sounds so that you wouldn't feel bored and scared walking alone.

 

Until there were three figures came to your direction. You stopped. Since the sky has started to get darker, you couldn't see their faces from far away.

 

"W-Wait.. Who are they?" You asked yourself. Your hands held the backpack straps more tightly as your eyes were gazing sharply at the three figures.

 

You gasped, "Don't tell me that they're the same guys that wanted to me last night?!" You thought in your mind. You stepped backward slowly and quickly turned around. Too bad, your head hit someone's chest and crashed your body with that person. You looked up and saw a guy, with a wide grin on his face.

 

"Hello, human!" He waved at you like a kid. You started to feel scared and there was another two figures stepping closer to you.

 

"Is she a girl?"

 

"Why you're walking here alone?"

 

Your bit your lower lip and turned back, three figures that you saw earlier were standing closer with you. And you were trapped between six guys.

 

"W-Who are you?! I warn you, don't do anything bad on me or else, I'll shout!" You glared at them one by one.

 

"Calm down, we're not going to do anything bad on you." One guy with his big eyes said. "We just need your help." Another one said. He has a milky skin face and looked a bit calm.

 

"What kind of help?! Just move away and stop blocking my way!" You saw a stick and grabbed it to protect yourself. You held it out while showing at them, "One step closer and I'll hit you guys with this stick!" You warned. Your knees were shaking and hoping that they wouldn't hurt you.

 

"Hyung, she must be thinking we're bad aliens!" There was a guy, saying that to one of his friends, pouting. You frowned. Aliens?! Are they trying to make a lame joke?! There's no such of aliens in this universe!

 

"It's okay, girl. We're not going to hurt you. We just need your help since you're the first human that we met on this Earth." A tall guy said. He smiled at you, as if trying to assure you that they really didn't have any bad intentions.

 

"STOP WITH YOUR LAME JOKES! ALIENS?! HAH! YOU GUYS ARE KIDDING WITH ME! I'M NOT A SMALL KID THAT WILL TRUST ALL OF YOU EASILY JUST LIKE THAT! SAY IT AGAIN AND I'M GOING TO SMACK YOUR FACE WITH THIS THING!" You pointed the stick at their faces again. Their eyes were wide opened, taking some precautions in case you made any sudden attacks.

 

"Listen here, we're aliens that-" Just before the shortest member wanted to finish his words, you lifted up the stick and were about to smack on his face but another guy; you could tell that he's the tallest member among them, pushed the stick away from your hand and before you could grab it, he was fast enough to burn it by using his power.

 

You blinked your eyes many times. Your jaw dropped.

 

"Did you just-"

 

"Yes, I burnt that stick." He cut off your word and said it confidently.

 

You took a few steps backward. Not believing with what happened on that time. A human burnt the stick just like that. No! This Is just a dream! You're dreaming, Lee Eunbyul!

 

"You're scaring her, Chanyeol hyung!" The youngest shouted. You almost cried and ran away. The leader glared at the tallest member, "We're going to lose her, you tall alien!" Suho half-shouted. You ran and tried your best to forget about it but someone appeared in front of you.

 

"WHAT THE HELL?! HOW CAN YOU.." You were shocked when one of them stood in front of you all of sudden.

 

"I'm sorry on his behalf. But please, trust us. We're really aliens and you're the first human that we met."

 

"YEAH! WHATEVER ! EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE GOING TO SAY IT LIKE THOUSAND TIMES, STILL, I WON'T BELIEVE YOUR WORDS!" You kicked him on his right leg and left just like that. He winced in pain while jumping up and down. His friends quickly approached him. "Kai, are you okay?"

 

"Yeah, I am. Seriously, guys, she don't believe us." Kai said.

 

"Well, let's proceed with our plan B." Baekhyun snapped his fingers with a smile plastered on his face.

 

 

--------

 

 

You threw your bag on the bed and slammed yourself on it. You hit your head many times, trying to forget everything that happened at the alley.

 

"Stupid bastards! Do I look like a kid that will easily believe them? Psh, aliens?! As if I'm going to believe their words!" You took your towel and went to take your shower. Once you've finished, you went downstairs to grab something to eat and shocked to see your mother was in the kitchen, cooking something for dinner.

 

"Umma, you shouldn't cook when you're still not feeling well." You said and helped her. She carved a smile, "I'm feeling much better than before. And I know you're tired for doing all of these alone." You couldn't help but smile with her words. Her face wasn't pale like before and it made you to feel relief.

 

All of sudden, there were knocks heard from the main door. You looked at your mother who was taking some foods from the kitchen. She turned to look at the door then back at you. "I'll open that." She said and headed to the living room meanwhile you nodded your head. You helped to cut vegetables and then you heard your mother's voice, calling you.

 

"I'm coming!" You washed your hands before running to the living room. You stopped halfway when you saw your uninvited  guests that came on that night.

 

"Eunbyul-ah, why you didn't tell me that you invited your friends to come over?" Your mother asked while smiling at you. You smacked your forehead and sighed.

 

 

 

Great! They found my house and now,  I'm in a big trouble!

 

 


 

Leave your feedbacks ^^ *errors will be corrected later*