Chapter 10

Twelve Hot Aliens! [~]

 

You walked to the lobby of your school alone and you knew that some of the students who were there kept glaring at you. They even insulted and talked bad things about you. You acted like it was nothing though it really made you to feel hurt. You really wished to fight back but you thought that it was going to be useless. None of them care with your feelings.  You held your school bag straps tightly and headed straight to your locker.

 

You unlocked the locker and took a few things that you needed before started with your first class on that day. You closed the locker and locked it safely once you had done and held your books across your chest.

 

You passed by the students who were whispering as they stared at you. They even rolled their eyes when they met their eyes with yours.

 

"Look at her. She shouldn't be at here! She's just wasting her time in this school." A girl said it out loud sarcastically while flipping her hair. You stopped to walk and grasped your hand, holding your anger.

 

"Did you see that? She's grasping her hand! Aw, she must be so angry. She just can't accept the truth!" Her friend added and they laughed at you. You bit your lower lip, trying hard to hold your anger from exploding. You turned your head to look at their faces, "What's your problem, girls?"

 

They stopped to laugh and shifted their attentions at you, "You're the problem."

 

You gasped, "Well, I don't think so. I guess, all of you are having a problem. It is called MENTAL PROBLEM," you highlighted the word for them, causing the girls to gasp with your words. They started to get mad because of it and stepped forward, "Say it again!" The leader yelled.

 

"I'm pretty sure you're not deaf and you heard me very well." You replied sarcastically. Some of the students has started to gather and formed a big circle to see what was going to happen between you and the girls who started it first.

 

"How rude.  You should learn how to respect the others, b*tch!" She yelled at your face. You chuckled at her words, "Really? Well, I guess, you should learn it too because you never know how to respect the others."

 

"Shut up!" She slapped hard across your cheek and you could feel the pain. You bit your lower lip, tried to be calm in front of them. "You shouldn't be in this school!" She shouted. And there was another person came to interfere.

 

"What's the matter, Gayeon?" Hyejin appeared with a curious look on her face. You rolled your eyes to see her again. "This girl was being rude with me!" Gayeon complained with her finger pointed at you. You gawked, "Excuse me? You were the one who was being rude!"

 

"Just shut up, Eunbyul! Do you think I'll trust your words?!" Hyejin yelled. "And who are you to interfere in my problem?!" You spat. Hyejin lost her temper and pushed you harshly and you fell on the floor. Almost kissed it. The other students laughed at you with what she did on you.

 

"I told you, never create any problems in this school but you're too stubborn. Ah, maybe you don't have any pride at all, hm?" Hyejin bent down while helping to brush your hair from covering your face. "Poor you, dear. Nobody will ever listens to your words." She chuckled after saying those words at you. You pressed your lips together. Be strong, Eunbyul. Never show that you're too weak in front of them. They're doing this because they think it's fun. They're humans with no hearts.

 

"You should get lost, b*tch!" Hyejin held your hair harshly, giving you pain on the head until someone stopped her with a shout.

 

"Stop it right now!" He shouted with his fierce look. He glared at Hyejin and all of the students changed their attentions on him. They were whispering, wondering who was the unfamiliar guy that appeared out of nowhere in the school.

 

"Who's that? I never see him around this school," a girl asked her friend. "He's so good-looking. And who are those guys behind him? His friends?" Another girl squealed, amazed to see their looks.

 

"Who are they and what are they doing at this school with that school uniforms?" A guy asked curiously.

 

You turned your head to find the familiar voice and found twelve guys were standing there, glaring at Hyejin and the other students. Kai was the one who shouted at them.

 

"G-Guys…" You were speechless to see them in your school. Chanyeol and Sehun quickly went to help you. "Move away, girl! Nobody can touch her!" Sehun said to Hyejin as he pushed her away. Hyejin blinked her eyes many times and still couldn't believe with what was happening on that time.

 

"Eunbyul-ah, are you okay? Are you hurt? Did the ugly girl hurt you anywhere?" Chanyeol kept shooting you with his questions but you just shook your head, "I-I'm okay.. Really.."

 

"W-Who are these guys?!" Hyejin pointed at twelve of them who were staring at her. "And who are you to know who are we? Does it matter?" Suho asked while crossing his arms across his chest.

 

"What a pity girl. She's pretty. Unfortunately, she has bad attitude," Chen added.

 

"Pretty? I don't think she is. She will never look pretty with that bad attitude!" D.O interrupted. Hyejin gawked, "W-What?! Nobody dares to say that to me!" A few students held their laughter when D.O said it out loud.

 

"Well, we dare to say that to you. You really need a mirror." Baekhyun replied. Hyejin gasped, "You guys are bad!" And with then, she left all of them. You chuckled to see how she acted after hearing their words. And your eyes landed on the girls that created the mess you in the first place.

 

Luhan saw your eyes were looking at them and he shifted his attention to them, "Do you have any problem with her?" He asked the girls. They quickly shook their heads and left just like that without uttering a word. Luhan found it was funny when they were scared of him.

 

"And what are you guys doing at here?!" Tao yelled and all of the students ran back to do their own activities. Everything has turned back to normal. You fixed your hair and school uniform before looking at them.

 

"Thanks guys," you said with a smile. "Not a big problem, Eunbyul. You know, we're here to protect you!" Xiu Min said.

 

"That's right! Anyway, why you didn't fight back with her? You should do something to defense yourself!"

 

You smiled at Lay's words, "There's no point to fight." "Seriously, you're weird." Kris said. You lifted up your face to look at him, "Yes, I'm weird," you spat while rolling your eyes at him. Annoyed with his words.

 

"Alright. No need to fight." Luhan interfered. And by that time, you crossed your arms across your chest, while tapping your right foot on the floor, "Okay, guys. Now, tell me what are you doing at here, in my school. Someone explain to me." Your eyes gazed at them one by one, waiting for them to answer. Baekhyun nudged Lay in the ribs and Chanyeol kept nudging Kai to answer your question.

 

"Someone explain to me," you said it again. "Suho! Kris!" You glared at them, "You guys are the leaders and there must be a reason why you guys are here with that school uniforms!"

 

Suho gulped when his name was called. Kris was acting nothing and his face doesn't show any expressions. As if he didn't care at all when you called out his name. You hated to see him showing that kind of face. He's the weirdest! What a jerk!

 

"W-We..Actually, we're here to study in the same school with you," Suho said, stuttered. You gawked, "WHAT?!"

 

"You heard him very well," Kai added. "We registered to be in here and from now on, we'll be studying in the same school!" Baekhyun cheered with Chanyeol happily. You were still dumbfounded, "Are you guys kidding?! N-No! You can't!"

 

"Of course we can! We have to protect you from dangers!" Tao said enthusiastically. "Your school is great! And we look good with our school uniforms!" Sehun posed like a model with Luhan. You smacked your forehead with a big sigh, "Guys, seriously, you should stay at home rather than being at here. Isn't it dangerous for all of you?"

 

"As long as nobody knows the truth about us, then we will be alright," Lay smiled with his dimples that was shown at you.

 

"Aish, there's nothing to worry about me! I'm okay at here!"

 

"You called it okay when the fact that ugly girl bullied you?" D.O glared at you sharply. You gulped, "I-It's just that…" "That's it. We're still going to study here with you!" Chanyeol replied. You sighed heavily. "But promise that you won't tell anyone one the truth about us," Tao's eyes landed on you. "I'm not that stupid to tell them. Psh," you quickly left them at there. Kai chuckled to see you, leaving them.

 

"Well, thanks to Chanyeol hyung for giving such a great idea," Kai said. Chanyeol patted his chest many times, feeling proud.

 

-----------

 

You were focusing with your Mathematics equation and you thought that it was quite hard for you to solve it. You were waiting for your teacher to appear as possible. You just hated when your classmates kept making noises when there was no teacher around.

 

"Seriously, they should be in the zoo. I can't even focus with to solve this equation," you muttered under your breathe and pursed your lips. "I wonder where are those aliens right now. I just hope that they won’t be in the same class with me," you thought in your mind.

 

You saw that all of your classmates went back to their seats hurriedly when your class teacher entered. Everyone shut their mouth from talking since they were scared with the teacher. He would punish anyone who dared to skip his class. All of the students in your class stood up and greeted him before taking back their own seats; including you who were sitting at the back, alone.

 

He looked at his students one by one, "Nobody skip my class?" "No, Mr. Jung."

 

"Good. Well, before I'll start with our lessons, I would like to tell you that you'll be having new friends today," he said. All students were excited to know that they would be having new classmates. You let out a big sigh, "New students? W-Wait, didn't he say that there will be new students to be studying in the same class as me?" You thought in your mind, biting your lower lip.

 

"Don't tell me that EXO will be in the same class with me! Oh no! What should I do?!" You started to feel worried. Meanwhile, your classmates were excited to meet their new friends.

 

"Please, let it be other students that came from other school. I don't want them to be my classmates. I won't be able to study if those aliens are in the same class with me," you kept hoping and your eyes were closed.

 

"Please~" You whispered until six guys entered the classroom when the teacher called them. "Here are the new students and they are your new classmates from now on," Mr. Jung said and six of them stood at the front with him. You opened your eyes to take a look and gawk once you saw them.

 

"Oh sh*t!" You cursed it out loud, caused the whole class to stare at you. Kris, Luhan, D.O, Chanyeol, Kai and Chen were standing at the front and smiled when they saw you. Well, except for Kris.

 

"What did you say, Eunbyul?!" Mr. Jung asked with his fierce look. You covered your mouth with your palm. You shook your head, "I-I..Nothing!"

 

"I heard you! Wait until I punish you for cursing in my class!" You bit your lower lip. How great, Eunbyul! You cursed in his class. What a bad luck. You'll be punished soon.

 

"Please, introduce yourselves," Mr. Jung told them to do so. Kris was the first one to bow and introduced himself, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kris."

 

The next person was Luhan. He showed his smile and bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Luhan. Let's be friends!" He said cheerfully. The girls at the back of your class were squealing like fangirls when they saw his smile. "Aw, he's so cute." "And pretty too," Another girl added. You rolled your eyes with their words, "Bleh, I bet you'll cry if you know that he's not a human," you thought in your mind.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kyungsoo but you can call me D.O,"

 

"Wait, what? D.O?" Mr. Jung titled his head. D.O just nodded and the teacher shrugged, "Okay, whatever. Next!"

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet all of you," Chanyeol said enthusiastically and the girls squealed with his 'happy virus' attitude. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kai." You saw Kai carved a smile for them. You even heard the girls complimented about his look.

 

"Can they control their hormones?" You whispered to yourself. And then, all eyes went to the last one, "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Chen and I hope we can be friends!" He said with a wide smile. Mr. Jung nodded his head, "Alright. Thank you, boys. You can have those five empty seats at the back. And another one is beside Eunbyul." The teacher pointed at the seats that were placed just near with yours. You shut your eyes and bit your lip, "What?! Beside me?!" you asked yourself, in whisper. Six of them went at the back of the class and Kai was the one who rushed to get the place beside you before Chanyeol did.

 

"Sorry, hyung, I got it first," Kai said. Chanyeol groaned, "Aish, this guy," Chanyeol muttered under his breathe before taking a seat beside Kris. Some girls in your class glared when they saw Kai sat beside you. "He chose to sit beside her? Geez, he should sit with us," a girl said in sarcastic way.

 

You acted like Kai wasn't there beside you and before he could utter a word, Mr. Jung called out your name. You looked up to see him, "Yes?"

 

"Since you cursed in my class, you have to bring your new classmates a tour around the school for today! Got it?"

 

"What? B-But.." "There's no 'but'!"

 

You pouted, "Arraseo." Kai chuckled when Mr. Jung finished with his words. He turned to look at you, "Nice to meet you, Eunbyul." He winked.

 

"Yeah, whatever," you replied.

 

----------

 

"This is the basketball court. And that's a field for students to play soccer," you explained to the aliens during your recess time. They nodded their heads, understood. The other six, Sehun, Tao, Suho, Baekhyun, Lay and Xiu Min weren't in the same class as you. They were placed to be in the other class but still they would like to spend the recess time with you and the other six members.

 

"I hope you guys know the places that I've shown to you. Tell me if you need anything." You said. "Remember, don't create any chaos in this school. And never use your powers!" You warned them. They just nodded while walking with you to the school field.

 

"You guys are here as humans so never show anyone your powers, got it?" "Yes, Eunbyul." They said together.

 

The bell rang, signaling that the recess time has ended. You clasped your hands together and turned to look at them, "Guys, the recess time has ended and let's get back to our classes," you told them and left the school field. They quickly followed behind you and went back to their own classrooms.

 

On the other side, Hyejin was hiding behind a big tree while watching you and EXO.

 

"How can she get closer with them? Damn. Those guys are freaking hot and handsome. This can't be! I can't let them to get closer with her!" Hyejin grasped her hand and stared at you.

 

The school has ended and you packed up your things before going back home. Kai followed what you did on that time and kept his books in his bag. Then, three girls came and stood in front of Kai, batting their eyelashes at him.

 

"Hi, Kai. Are you going home alone today?" Your classmate asked with a wink. You saw that and rolled your eyes. Kai smirked, "What if I say yes?"

 

"Then, we would like to send you home." "And what if no?"

 

"We're still going to send you home. Come on, maybe we can go shopping together, " another girl said as her fingers ran on his arm. Kai brushed it away in a nice way with a small smile. His friends saw that and went to get him.

 

"Kai is going home with us. You don't have to trouble yourselves by sending him." Kris said arrogantly. Three of them stepped backwards to see him staring at them sharply. "Come on, Kai. Let's go home." Kris pulled Kai's collar and dragged him out of the class. The other members followed the leader and Luhan looked at you who was still standing there, "Mind to follow us, Eunbyul?" Luhan tried to make the girls jealous and you were there being speechless.

 

"Err-" "Come on!" Luhan gripped our wrist and dragged you out from the classroom. The girls gasped to see it.

 

"We're much better than Eunbyul!" The girl said with a pout.

 

---------

 

You walked to the lobby of your school alone. You warned the aliens for not following you too close or other students were going to feel curious about all of you. As usual, they would glare at you until you disappeared from their sights. The EXO members saw that and they tried to observe you from far away, just in case the students were going to hurt you another time. By that time, you stopped to walk when Daehyun appeared in front of you.

 

"Daehyun-ah.." You said, looking at him. He smiled at you, "Hey. Erm, are you going home?" You nodded your head.

 

"Then, let me send you home," he offered. You bit your cheeks inside. No way! I'm going back home with EXO! What should I do?

 

EXO saw Daehyun's appearance and Kai was the one who glared at him sharply from far away. Only Kai and Chanyeol knew that he was the guy who came to Eunbyul's house.

 

"Kai-ah, what's wrong? What's with that look?" Suho asked curiously when he noticed something was wrong. Kai looked at his hyungs, "That's the guy that I told. The one who sent her home," Kai said. They were shocked and shifted their attentions back at you and Daehyun who were still talking.

 

"Seriously? What are we going to do now? Beat him up?" Tao showed his fist and Luhan held his shoulder, "No. We can't. Besides, he's not touching Eunbyul or do anything bad on her. They're just talking," Luhan comforted the maknaes. He didn't want them to lose their tempers.

 

"Then, are we going to stand at here and look at them?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"There must be the other way to handle it." Xiu Min added. "I wonder what did that guy say to Eunbyul. Look at her face. She doesn't look comfortable at all." Lay was curious to know when he saw your expression that seemed uncomfortable when Daehyun was there to talk with you.

 

"I know what I'm going to do," Chen said and he left his friends. They tried to stop him but he was too fast. "Geez, I hope Chen won't be doing anything bad," D.O said. "Don't worry. He only knows how to troll around," Kris replied.

 

"Come on. Let me send you home. Maybe, we can spend time together at a coffee shop," Daehyun locked his eyes with yours. You didn't know how to say no to his offer. You bit your lower lip, thinking the way to say it to him.

 

"I'm-" "Hey, Eunbyul!" Chen appeared and stood beside you. Daehyun frowned to see him. "H-Hey, Chen!" You said back with a small smile.

 

"Who are you? I've never seen you around this school," Daehyun looked at Chen who smiled widely at him. "I'm Eunbyul's cousin, Chen." Chen lied before he pulled you closer to him. You were dumbfounded with his action. "Cousin? I didn't know that Eunbyul has a cousin in this school," Daehyun was shocked.

 

"Er-" "I'm the new student in this school." Chen cut off your words. Daehyun just nodded his head and shook his hands with Chen, "Ah, alright. I'm Daehyun. Nice to meet you, Chen."

 

"Me too. Sorry for disturbing you guys but I really need to go now and bring Eunbyul to go somewhere before sending her home."

 

"Oh, it's okay. I was here to talk with her, nothing much," Daehyun lied when the fact he was trying to send you home. Just when you bid your goodbye at Daehyun, Chen pulled your arm and dragged you out from the school lobby. "Come on, Eunbyul." He said and you were still speechless.

 

Daehyun looked until you disappeared from his sight. "Hm, cousin? But why she looked so…Aish, Jung Daehyun! Stop being so curious because of it." Daehyun thought in his mind and left. The EXO members saw Chen has disappeared when he dragged you out from the school lobby.

 

"Okay, we better follow them now!" Suho said to s and all of them ran to get you and Chen. You were glad that at least Chen managed to drag you away from Daehyun.

 

 

 

 

 

At least, he don't have to send me home!

 

 


 

A/N: Hello readers. Sorry that I made you guys waited for the new update since I was in hometown. Maybe some of you viewed my profile and saw that i was online during my time in hometown. Tbh, i really did. I got the internet connection from my uncle. Too bad, i could only online with my phone. Thank you so much for waiting and i hope you guys loved the new chapter ^^ yes yes, the EXO registered to be in the same school as Eunbyul. kekeke xD and thanks to my new subscribers for subscribing <3 Do leave ur feedbacks about the new update..  ;)

 

 

 

 

p/s: Imagine that EXO members are your classmates *.* <3 LOL