Chapter 6

Twelve Hot Aliens! [~]

 

The sun shone brightly and the birds were chirping as if they were communicated with each other. The sound made you to wake up from your beauty sleep. You looked at your alarm clock and it was 9 a.m. You were too tired for doing some revision until 4 a.m. But, that was the only time for you to study during your weekends and completed tons of your homework. You stretched your body and your head to the left and to the right. Your eyes landed on the empty spot beside you on the bed. You knew that your mother woke up earlier than you. You slipped your feet into your pink bunny slippers before dragging your lazy legs to the bathroom.

 

After taking your shower, you've prepared by wearing a gray shirt with a dark blue jeans. You tied your long hair neatly before grabbing your backpack and wore sport shoes. You just loved to dress in a simple way without wearing any accessories. You left the room and headed downstairs, gaining looks from all of the people in the house.

 

"What?" You asked when you noticed that EXO were looking at you when they were having their breakfast. Your mother was sitting with them, beside Luhan. "Where are you going?" Kai asked when his eyes were gazing at you up and down. You took a seat beside him and poured some milk into a glass, "I'm going to work," you answered and sipped the milk. Chen blinked his eyes when he looked at you, "Work? In the morning?"

 

You nodded your head before you asked D.O to take a slice of bread and peanut butter for you, "Yeah. Since it's weekends so I'm going to work from the morning until the evening."  You ate your bread as you stood up. "I have to go now, umma. I'll be back later." You gave a soft peck on her cheek. "Take care, dear."

 

You nodded and left them at the dining room. "Bye, Eunbyul! Take care of yourself!" Sehun and Tao shouted while waving at you. Too bad, you were too fast and didn't notice that they waved at you. They heard the door was closed and knew that you already left to go to do your part-time job.

 

"Eat more, kids. I made the foods for all of you!" Your mother said. Twelve of them nodded with a smile plastered on their faces before continued to eat the foods. Your mother sighed heavily to think that you've been responsible to gain some money. It hurt a lot when she saw how you tried to manage with your times by attending to your school and then went to do the part-time job at a restaurant. Plus, you were going to have your big examination since you were in your senior year that made her to worry a lot about you.

 

"Ommonim, are you okay?" Luhan noticed that your mother became quiet when she stared at her food. She snapped back to the reality while shaking her head, "I'm okay, Luhan. It's just that I'm worry about Eunbyul."

 

Eleven of them stopped to eat when their ears heard your mother mentioned your name. Except Kris who still continued to enjoy the meal in his plate. But still, he tried to listen what your mother was going to say.

 

"Eunbyul? What's wrong with her?" Lay landed his eyes on your mother who let out a big sigh. "It's sad to see her doing everything to gain some money. She will attend to school in the morning and continued to do her part-time job at a restaurant in the evening. She can only spend her weekends to study."

 

They felt sympathy after she told them about you. "Ever since her brother left this house for almost two years, she's the one that responsible to gain some money. She helped me to buy the medicines, paid all of the bills and even she paid the education fees by using her own salary." Fresh liquid has formed in your mother's eyes but she held it from rolling down on her cheeks. Luhan and Chen who sat beside your mother , held her hands when she was about to cry. Kris stopped to eat when he heard your mother's voice cracked.

 

"Brother? Eunbyul has a brother?" Tao asked. Your mother nodded, "Yes. She has a brother. I thought you guys know about this." They froze the moment your mother said that to them. "Eunbyul never tell us about this. Maybe she wanted to keep it from telling the others." Suho saved their situation.

 

"Sorry for asking but where did he go?" Kai shot the question at your mother. "Somewhere. I don't have any idea where he left. He did leave a letter for us, saying that he hated his life. After their father died, his life became miserable."

 

They felt sad to know that you already lost your father. They wanted to ask more about you but it wasn't a good idea if they ask about it from your mother. She might get curious about them for asking about their own 'friend'.

 

"Okay, let's continue with our breakfast!" Chanyeol clapped his hand twice, trying to change the atmosphere. Your mother wiped her tears away and chuckled, "Sorry that I disturbed your breakfast time with my story."

 

"Aish, you're not, ommonim! Now, let's enjoy with our breakfast and have fun later!" Suho spoke with a wide grin plastered on his face.

 

 

---------

 

 

"One watermelon juice for me please!"

 

"Two kimchi chigae!"

 

"Another one jjajangmyun, please!"

 

"Nae!" You shouted when you heard your customers were calling and ordered the meals that they wanted. There were many customers during weekends and you really could not handle it alone. You quickly ran to the back and saw another waiter who stood at there. "Myungsoo oppa, can you help me to handle the customers at that table?" You pointed at a table that was placed at the corner of the restaurant. He fixed his uniform and nodded, "Sure thing, Byul-ah. Anything for you," he winked and went to the table that you pointed. You chuckled at what did to you.

 

Myungsoo has been treating you like his own sister since you worked at the restaurant as a waitress. And you liked the way how he treated you.

 

It was a tiring day for you with lots of customer that came to the restaurant. You helped to clean the dishes in the kitchen while sighing heavily.

 

"What a tired day." You muttered under your breathe. You felt your sweat rolled on your forehead and just when you were going to wipe it with your sleeve, someone helped to wipe it away with a small towel. You looked over your shoulder and found that Myungsoo stood behind you with a smile.

 

"Thanks, oppa," you said with a smile. Myungsoo stood beside you and helped you to clean all of the dishes in the sink. "You must be tired." "Yeah. Who won't feel tired when the customers came for non-stop." You laughed between your words. Myungsoo helped to rinse the dishes that you've put all of the bubbles on it. "So, how's your day? Is it bad or good?"

 

"Same as usual. Nothing bad and good," you replied. You didn't want to tell him about the aliens that came from their planet and said that you were the first human that they met on Earth. Myungsoo might think that you became crazy over something especially telling him about aliens. He let out a chuckle, "And your school?"

 

"Good. Just good." "Got new friends?"

 

"Nope." You answered him. "And they still bully you like they always did?" You nodded your head with his question, "It's nothing for me, though. I'm used with it. It's my senior year and there's nothing to worry about." After finished with the dished, you went to dry it with a small cloth. Myungsoo leaned against the sink and crossed his arms across his chest.

 

"Are you that weak to let them to bully you?" You shrugged, "I can fight with them if I want but I don't want to create any problem. I might get kick from that school for hurting them."

 

"But they bullied you!"

 

"Mentally. Not physically, oppa," You took off the apron that you wore and hung it in a closet. "In case you need anything, just tell me, alright? I don't want to see you, getting hurt by them. You're like my own sister." Myungsoo stood closer with you and sighed. You carved a small smile while patting him on the shoulder, "Arraseo. I will. Just don't worry too much about me, okay? Now, I need to change my clothes as I want to go home."

 

You poked his forehead and left the kitchen. You headed to the changing room to change your clothes. Myungsoo chuckled to see your figure that disappeared from his sight. "She's weird," he muttered under his breathe.

 

 

--------

 

 

The twelve aliens were gathering at the living room meanwhile your mother went to take a short nap in her room after eating her medicines. D.O flipped to a few channels when there was nothing interesting to watch.

 

"Hyung! Stop changing the channel! I want to watch that cartoon!" Sehun shouted, snatching the remote control from D.O's hand. The youngest changed back to the previous channel. It was a Tom and Jerry show. "Aish, there's nothing to watch!" D.O muttered. Sehun enjoyed to watch it with Tao and Chanyeol. They laughed when Jerry managed to put a revenge on Tom. Chanyeol kept slapping his thigh when Tom tripped. Kris rolled his eyes to see their reactions when they watched it.

 

Then, Kris decided to snatch the remote from Sehun's hand. "You guys are laughing too much because of this cartoon!" He said before pressing the button on the remote. "NO!" Sehun, Tao and Chanyeol were about to stop him but Kris shot a glare for them, making three of them to shut their mouth. Chen and Baekhyun laughed to see how funny it was when three of them scared with Kris.

 

Kris flipped to a few channel and then he stopped at a TV show that was shown on that time. Sehun's eyes sparkled to see the girl in the TV, amazed how beauty she looked with her dress. When Kris was about to change the channel, Sehun stopped the elder, "Don't change the channel. I want to watch this," Sehun said, his eyes were locked on the TV. Everybody in the living room shifted their attention to see what caught the maknae's eyes.

 

"She's pretty." Kai said. "She is really pretty. Too pretty." Sehun added, gawking. Xiu Min helped to close his mouth from gawking too long. All of the aliens were amazed with her beauty and Sehun was the one that enjoyed to watch the show. His smile became wide, "What's her name?"

 

"Miranda…Kerr?" Lay read her name at the screen. "Miranda Kerr? I like her," Sehun said when he watched the TV programme. It was a Project Runway Korea and to be lucky, Miranda Kerr was in the show.

 

"I want to see her. " Sehun kept whispering alone and all of his hyungs turned their head to look at him. "Sehun, stop dreaming. She's a model and you're just an alien."

 

"I don't care, hyung. I'm in love with her." Sehun ignored with Suho's words. The leader shook his head to know his answer.

 

Then, Luhan thought about something and he looked at s, "Guys, did you hear what ommonim told to us when we had breakfast together? About Eunbyul?" All of them nodded, except Sehun who was still watching the show meanwhile Kris remained silence while reading a magazine.

 

"What's wrong, Luhan hyung?" Kai asked. "Poor her. She must be having hard life during this time. Working to gain some money and her brother left both of them," Luhan sighed while staring at the floor, feeling sad to remember about it.

 

"I know right," Lay said. "I wonder where did her brother go. Don't he even feel bad for leaving his own mother and sister?" Suho questioned. His friends shrugged their shoulders.

 

"He's not being a good son and good brother for ommonim and Eunbyul," Xiu Min interrupted, gained a nod from Chen who agreed with his words. "I can 't imagine how does she feel when she lost her father and her brother left for almost two years." Baekhyun felt sad to think about you.

 

"Kris, do you-" Luhan stopped to say when he found the leader was sleeping on the couch, snoring. Luhan rolled the magazine and hit his head with it. Kris jumped off from the couch and winced in pain while rubbing his sore head, "OW!"

 

"You shouldn't sleep when we were talking about Eunbyul!" Luhan yelled. Kris let out a groan, "I'm not interested to talk anything about her." With then, he left to the upstairs.

 

"Weird duizhang~" Tao rolled his eyes at the tall figure who went to the upstairs.

 

 

 

You opened the door and found that there was nobody at the living room. You frowned since you didn't hear any sounds. You didn't even hear the aliens were talking and laughing in your house.

 

"Hello?" You closed the door behind you before locking it. "I'm home," you said. Still, there was no answers. Only the sound from the TV could be heard. You gritted your teeth to know that nobody shut it down. You knew that the aliens might left it like that without switching it off and you knew your mother wouldn't do that since she knew how hard you worked to pay the bills. You saw the magazines  were everywhere on the floor and even on the couch. You picked all of it and arranged it neatly in a box.

 

"Stupid aliens. Don't they know how to keep my house clean?" You muttered under your breathe before heading to the upstairs.

 

When you were about to open the door of your mother's room, you heard the aliens were laughing in your room. You frowned, "What's so funny that make them to laugh?" You asked yourself while dragging your legs to your room. You tried to hear them by putting your left ear against the door but you couldn't hear it clear. You right hand held the door knob and twisted it. You opened the door and revealed twelve of them in your room.

 

Your eyes grew bigger to see your clothes and stuffs were on the floor and on the bed.

 

The door of the closet were opened.  Your jaw dropped.

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" You shouted to see they were holding the clothes to try on  Luhan and Baekhyun.

 

"Oh, we just watched Miranda Kerr in Project Runway. So, we wanted to try on some clothes of yours on Luhan hyung and Baekhyun hyung," Sehun said before he took your dress and gave it to them. You grasped your hand, "IDIOT! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH MY CLOTHES AND STUFFS!" You yelled before snatching all of the clothes from their hand. D.O pouted, "Told you that she's going to get mad." D.O said to his friends.

 

Then, Chanyeol came while holding a bra in his hand, "Hyung, try this on! This one looks unique. I wonder how Eunbyul wear this." Chanyeol held your pink bra at his eye-level, showing that to his friends. All of them were frowning, wondering how did you wear it since they never see it at their planet. Your eyes grew even bigger to see what was in Chanyeol's hand.

 

"CHANYEOL!!!!" You snatched that away from his hand and your face became red for yelling and blushing. They flinched to hear your voice. "GET OUT, IDIOTS!!" You chased them out from the room. They wanted to talk with you but your glare was too scared and made them to run out, leaving you alone in the room as they headed to the guest room. You breathed in and out, trying to calm down. Luckily your mother didn't get up from her sleep because of your voice.

 

You picked all of your clothes from the floor and found that Xiu Min and Chen entered your room.

 

"WHAT?!" Both of them gulped before handing you another two clothes, "Here," they said. You took it away from their hands and they quickly left the room without saying much. You sighed before sitting on your bed.

 

 

 

 

 

My clothes! They shouldn't touch my things! And that freaking childish tall alien touch my private stuff!!

 

 


 

Leave your feedbacks, my lovely readers <333 ;)