Chapter 17

Twelve Hot Aliens! [~]

 

"Hyung! I want that!" Sehun whined while pointing at the ice cream that D.O held in his hand. D.O frowned and looked at the maknae, "But you already have one! Finish that first, Sehun-ah!"

 

Sehun pouted, "But I love that mint flavor! Give it to me!"

 

Suho sighed, "D.O-ah, just give him that." D.O obeyed the leader and he gave the ice cream to the maknae. Sehun smiled widely as he stared at D.O who just sighed as he had to give away the ice cream in his hand. Kai patted his back, "We got more ice cream in the fridge."

 

You ate your ice cream while watching the television and heard the aliens were bickering about ice cream in the kitchen. You shook your head and ignored them. You enjoyed watching Lee Minho in your favorite drama.

 

By then, Lay came and he took a seat beside you. He carved a smile, showing off his adorable dimple, "Hi!" He said.

 

You chuckled, "Hello, Lay oppa."

 

He fed himself a spoonful of ice cream, "What are you watching?" He focused at the television and watched the drama though he had no idea who acted in it.

 

"A drama." You replied without turning to him.

 

"What is it about?"

 

"It's a romance and comedy drama."

 

Lay's eyes caught the main actor and saw how you smiled when your eyes were focused at the actor. He knew what exactly made you to smile.

 

"You like him?"

 

You turned your head and nodded wildly, "Of course! He's my favorite actor out of all! That's Lee Minho. You know, you should watch all of his movies and see how good he is in acting!" You couldn't stop describing about Lee Minho and Lay just had to hear everything though he didn't know about that famous actor.

 

You breathed in and out once you had finished telling him everything about Minho. Lay's lips curled upwards, "Are you a big fan of him?"

 

"Obviously. My heart is just for him, no one else." You said and continued to finish your ice cream. Lay's smile faded away. Just for him? Is that mean she won't fall for anyone other than Minho?

 

"Yah! Lay!" Xiumin snapped him back to the reality and Lay saw that Xiumin was calling him from the kitchen. You weren't listening to them at all and stayed on the couch without moving anywhere, just to focus with the drama. Lay stood up and hurriedly went to the kitchen.

 

"What's wrong, hyung?" Lay asked when he saw that all of his friends had left the kitchen. Except Xiumin and Chen.

 

"Suho and Kris just got a call from Professor Lee. He said he'll call us back in five minutes, without Eunbyul joining us on that time."

 

Lay frowned, "But, why?"

 

Chen shrugged, "I don't have any ideas. But seems like Professor Lee has something important to tell us." Chen whispered with his eyes landed on you who were laughing alone while watching the drama. "I'm scared she'll hear our conversation with Professor Lee. What if there will be something that she shouldn't know? Professor Lee wouldn't be telling us to make sure that she won't be with us later." Chen became worried.

 

"No. I'm pretty sure she won't realize or hear us. Let's make it fast. Come on." Xiumin dragged Lay and Chen to the upstairs without letting you to notice them.

 

 

Three of them finally managed to enter their room and locked the door. Everyone stared at them.

 

"Does she knows that we're gathering here?" Kris asked. Chen shook his head, "She's focusing with the drama."

 

"Alright then. Let's just wait until Professor Lee calls." Suho said. Just in a minute, they received a call from him and the aliens quickly gathered around the gadget in Suho's hand. Professor Lee's face could be seen in the screen and all of them started to focus to know what he was going to say.

 

"Is everyone with you right now, Suho? Kris?" The leaders nodded with the Professor's question. "Good. Now, I want you to listen to me very carefully because it is an important thing and related with your safety and Eunbyul's."

 

Everyone seemed curious to know. They knew, they had to be prepared with everything.

 

"And make sure Eunbyul won't know about this matter and protect her from any dangers." The professor added. The aliens nodded their heads without uttering a word.

 

The professor sighed heavily and closed his eyes. Then, he opened it before looking at them, "Your rivals found out that you're on the Earth." He said and the aliens were shocked to hear about it.

 

"W-What?!" Chanyeol accidentally raised his voice and Baekhyun palmed his mouth from saying it out loud or they were going to be in a big trouble once you knew about it.

 

"A-Are you sure about it, Professor Lee? How did you know?" Kris asked, looking worried.

 

"I got a report from my assistant. They just arrived on the Earth last few days and currently searching all of you, including Eunbyul. Please, be careful because they can do anything to harm you, Eunbyul and humans over there."

 

Kai bit his lips and he grasped his hands. His thought about his rivals made him to hold his anger inside. I swear, I won't let them to touch Eunbyul..

 

"What should we do, Professor? We can't tell Eunbyul and bring her to leave this house. I'm pretty sure she won't leave it though." Luhan interrupted.

 

"Just protect her. They might try to harm her. We don't know what are their plans so just beware and always be by her side. Never let her to go anywhere alone."

 

They nodded with his words. Baekhyun sighed, "Is that mean we're going to have a battle with them again on Earth?"

 

Sehun agreed with his hyung's question. "Yeah. And don't you think it will harm the other humans too?"

 

The professor shook his head, "You won't harm the humans if you know how to handle your rivals. Suho and Kris, both of you are the leaders and you're responsible to take care of your members and Eunbyul."

 

Suho and Kris just remained silence and nodded their heads.

 

"Please update me once you've found any information about them. Take care, kids." Professor Lee said before he ended up the call. D.O let out a big sigh before sat on the bed, staring at the floor.

 

"Hyung, what should we do?" D.O asked, not knowing how to react with the news that they received from the Professor. Suho patted his shoulder, "We have to face it, D.O-ah. We're going to protect Eunbyul from them."

 

"What's the matter with them? Can they just leave us alone and let us enjoy our moments with Eunbyul?" Chanyeol ruffled his hair and gritted his teeth. "Yeol-ah, we're here to save the humans and we knew about it earlier that they will be here anytime. Now that, they have found out that we're on the Earth." Xiumin added.

 

Luhan bit his bottom lip, "They will never stop to put a revenge on us. Don’t they feel enough for what they had done to us?" Luhan asked the question without looking at his friends.

 

Kris became quiet. He didn't know what to say. Things that happened in the past flashed in his mind. He bit his bottom lip as if it was going to bleed. I won't let you to harm Eunbyul.. Enough for what you guys had done in the past.. I won't let it happen again this time..

 

"Hyung! We need to be careful from now on. We can't trust anyone. They can pretend to be someone else." Kai said to his hyungs. Twelve of them tried to figure out the best way to protect you from their rivals.

 

Kris breathed in and eyed s one by one, "Let's take care of Byul and be by her side. Don't leave or let her to go anywhere, alone."

 

All of them agreed and nodded their heads. Kris grasped his hand whenever his rivals' faces crossed in his mind.

 

Even if I have to fight with them again, I will do that. For the sake of my members, Eunbyul and my past…

 

---

 

You wore a shirt with a black jeans and a cap as you wanted to buy a few things at a book store. You ran downstairs and headed to the main door before getting blocked by Kai who came from nowhere.

 

"Where do you think you are going, honey?" He asked while smirking. You frowned, "What's wrong with you, Kai oppa? And stop calling me 'honey'.." You tried to push him to the other side but he refused to.

 

You sighed, "Can you let me to take my shoes and go out for awhile?"

 

He shook his head, "No, I can't. You have to stay in the house."

 

"But why?!"

 

"Because I'm not allowing you to do so!"

 

You rolled your eyes and groaned before shoving him to the other side. Kai was shocked to see how strong you were to push him away. You were about to open the door but Sehun and Chanyeol stopped you.

 

"What again guys?!" You started to piss off with them. "It's informed that there will be heavy rain and storm soon!" Sehun lied.

 

You mocked him, "I'm not stupid, you pabo. I need to hurry before the shop closes!"

 

"Not without me!" Chanyeol interrupted.

 

You rested your hands on your hips and stared at them, "What's the matter with three of you?! I can go there alone and there's no heavy rain or storm so stop worrying about me!"

 

You pushed three of them away with your strength and quickly opened the door as you rushed out.

 

"Eunbyul!" Sehun shouted. Suho came out from the kitchen and heard the maknae shouted your name. "Where's Eunbyul?!" He asked, worried.

 

"Went out alone." Chanyeol answered.

 

"ALONE?! AND WHAT'S THE USE OF YOUR POWER WHEN SHE LEFT JUST LIKE THAT?!" Suho became panicked. "Yah! Kai! You can teleport! Just go and follow her!" Chanyeol said.

 

"If Kris' hyung knows that you guys let her to go alone, you're going to be a dead meat!" Suho warned.

 

They became scared and pushed Kai out from the house, "Use your power!" Sehun said. Kai glared at him sharply, "I'm going now! You're dead when I'm back!"

 

Kai quickly left the house alone and Suho looked at Chanyeol and Sehun who just stood at the door. "You know, you should follow Kai too even though you don't have the same power as him."

 

Sehun and Chanyeol nodded, obeyed with the leader without saying much, "Arraseo, hyung." Was what they said before leaving the house and followed Kai.

 

 

---

 

"How long we have to pretend like this, hyung?" Sehun asked as he raised up the book in his hand, covering his face and peeked you from the bookshelf. You were choosing the best book to buy and without noticing that Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai followed you to the bookstore.

 

"Stop talking too much and just do like what Suho hyung said." Chanyeol replied as he crouched beside a book shelf.

 

The customers looked at him weirdly and some of them just smiled to see how weird he was on that time. Chanyeol grinned and bowed, "Sorry."

 

Kai pretended as if he was reading a book and his eyes looked around the book store in case there will be one of their rivals spying on them. He needed to be careful and made sure that you were safe.

 

But then, Kai's eyes caught something suspicious. He saw someone that looked familiar to him with a piercing on one of his ears. He tried to make sure he wasn't wrong and carefully went to the other side to see more closer.

 

Sehun and Chanyeol saw that Kai wasn't looking at Eunbyul instead of he was focusing his eyes on somewhere else.

 

"What's wrong with him?" Sehun asked. Chanyeol shrugged, "Don't you think that we need to ask him?"

 

Kai turned his head to find Chanyeol and Sehun. He made a sign by calling them to be with him on that time. Both of them hurriedly went to Kai without making you to notice.

 

"What?" Sehun asked. Kai pointed at a guy that wore a black cap with a hoodie. "Don't you think he looked like one of our rivals?" Kai said before Chanyeol and Sehun looked at them.

 

They gasped. "He looks familiar. But, wait…why is he wearing that black cap, covering his face?" Chanyeol questioned.

 

Sehun raised a brow, "Probably he wanted to hide himself from being seen. Hyung, don't you think we need to catch him?"

 

"Are you nuts? We can't simply do that in the public." Kai replied.

 

"Why don't we follow where he's going? Maybe we will know where they're hiding and it will be easier for us to find them."

 

Sehun snapped his fingers upon hearing Chanyeol's idea, "Good one, hyung! Suho hyung and Kris hyung will be proud with us! This is the first time you gave such a good idea." Sehun said, patting Chanyeol's head. The tall guy just stared at the maknae, "You're saying as if I'm bad in giving ideas."

 

"I'm saying the fact, hyung." Sehun whispered.

 

"Guys, there's no time to talk about it. We need to find out about that guy and make sure Eunbyul won't go anywhere." Kai said before he felt someone tapped on his shoulder. He kept focusing on the 'guy' and brushed the hand away from tapping on his shoulder, "Not now."

 

"Kai-ah, we're in a big trouble." Chanyeol said, looking panic. Kai heard him and turned his head to look at his hyung and Sehun.

 

"What do you mean?" He asked.

 

Sehun bit his bottom lip and became pale for being too panic, "Eunbyul is missing!"

 

Kai froze as he heard about it. His eyes searched around the book store but you were nowhere to be found. And he knew, three of them were dragged in a big trouble.

 

 

 

 

Eunbyul-ah, where are you? Please don't tell me that you're missing and they took you away from us..

 

 


 

Hello readers! I'm back after being hiatus for a few months! Sorry for making you guys to wait for my update TT_TT I'm really busy with my classes and assignments so only have a chance to update my fanfics during my free time. I might update during weekends from now on (unless i have a lot of free time for that).. Thanks for those who left your comment though i wasn't updating for a long period. Thanks for subscribing too! ^^ Hope you guys enjoyed with the new chapter and do leave ur comment as usual, alright? ;) Btw, I just created an acc in Tumblr so you can follow me if you want (click here to go directly) :-D Until the next update! Ppyong! <333 ;3

 

 

Anyways, happy birthday to Do Kyungsoo! Please stay squishy as always LOL :-D <3