Chapter 8

Twelve Hot Aliens! [~]

 

You were too speechless the moment you saw your brother again after he has been leaving you and your mother for almost two years. You admitted that you were happy but at the same time hated to see his face again and appeared all of sudden in your life. All of the feelings mixed up inside and you were grasping your hands on your sides. And there he was, your only brother, Lee Jonghyun, standing in front of you while forming a small smile.

 

Your eyes gazed at him up and down. He was wearing a red shirt with black jeans. He didn't change  lot and still looked the same like before, except for his hairstyle.

 

 

"You're back." Finally, you said those words to him. He smiled, "Yes. I'm back." He replied. The smile and the voice that you have been missing for such a long time. You bit your lower lip, trying hard not to burst into tears in front of him. You just wanted to show how much you were mad at him for leaving.

 

"Why you're here?" You asked him coldly. "Get in first," he told. Then, his eyes shifted at the EXO members who were looking confuse with the situation.

 

You didn't say much instead of entering the house and ordered the other twelve to get in too. Jonghyun's eyes were looking at their outfits and he could tell that they wore his clothes that he kept in his closet. He frowned. Who are they? And why are they wearing my clothes?

 

"Guys, get into my room and stay in there." You told them with your serious tone. "But, Eunbyul-" When Sehun was about to say something, Suho pulled him as he wanted to stop from saying anything against your words. "I'll bring them." Suho, as a leader said before telling the others to follow him. You saw that Kris played his role as a leader when he dragged the other members to the upstairs, leaving you and your brother at the living room.

 

Just when they left, you turned your head to look at your brother who was sitting on the couch comfortably with his arms were crossed across his chest.

 

"Take a seat." He motioned you and you obeyed him. Your face didn't form a smile for him and that made him to sigh. "Why you're here again?" Your question was thrown at him. He titled his head, "Because this is my house."

 

You scoffed, "Really, oppa? I thought you've forgot about your sister and your mother for leaving almost two years."

 

The EXO members weren't staying in your room. They tried to hear the conversation that you had with Jonghyun on that time and made sure that they wouldn't get caught for hearing.

 

"Is that how you treat your brother? I didn't teach you to treat your brother in this way."

 

"Don't mention about it when the fact you weren't being responsible toward your own family like a brother!" You half-shouted. He was quite shocked to know that his sister was brave enough to say those words at him. "Now, you dare to talk with me in that way? You changed a lot."

 

"Glad that you know about it. I really changed after you left," you said sarcastically. "Where's umma?" You chuckled at his question when you turned your head to look at his face. "Bad luck, she already went to the village."

 

"What for?" "Grandfather is sick and she needs to take care of him."

 

"She's sick and how can you simply let her to go there alone?"

 

You sent him a glare, "You think that I wanted to let her to go there alone? Where were you when she was sick?! You weren't with us at all and left just like that!" Your question shut his mouth from uttering more words. You tried your best to hold your anger while gritting your teeth.

 

 Jonghyun observed everything in the house and his eyes landed on the EXO members' shoes, "Who are those guys?"

 

"My friends." You knew that he was asking about EXO. Jonghyun raised his eyebrow, "Really? Are they staying at here? And why are they wearing my clothes?"

 

You stared at him, "Yeah, they are my friends and they are staying at here. Because they don't bring any."

 

"You shouldn't give my clothes to them without my permissions!" Jonghyun sighed, "Tell them to leave." He breathed heavily. You gasped, "What?!"

 

The EXO who heard your conversation listened to it carefully and gasped when Jonghyun told you to make them to leave. They has started to get worried about it since they didn't have anyone else to trust except you.

 

"Suho hyung, what if she'll chase us out from this house? I can't leave her," Sehun whispered. Suho wrapped his arm around the maknae's shoulder to calm him down, "Don't worry because she won't do that."

 

"Yeah. She already bought us new clothes and I don't think that she'll do that," Xiu Min added. "But, I'm scared. Anything can happen." Tao's face showed that he was worried about all of them. And Lay was there to comfort him, "Don't think like that, Tao. Trust me." With that, Lay gave a smile for him so he could feel better. Then, they continued to hear your conversation again.

 

"You heard me, Eunbyul. Tell them to leave this house." Jonghyun's eyes looked directly at you. You stood up and your anger increased when he said about it. "No! I'm not going to do it!"

 

"Wait, you what?!"

 

You breathed heavily and closed your eyes before looking back at him, "I'm not going to do like what you said. Because they're my friends and I won't simply chase them just like that!" Your words made Jonghyun's face to turn become red. He never thought that you could say it to him. EXO were happy to know that you wouldn't chase them out and let them to stay.

 

"And now, you're saying that those bastards will be staying here with you?!"

 

"They have their own names and stop calling them 'bastards'!" You shouted. You hated it when the fact you shouted at your own brother for the first time. You were too mad for what he had done. He didn't call or see you and your mother for a long time and all of sudden, appeared again in your life. Telling you to chase EXO out from the house. You didn't know why but you thought that probably you could accept EXO in your life from that day.

 

"If I know that you're going  to treat me like this, I shouldn't come back. Maybe, I should get some money from the others." Finally, Jonghyun told the truth. The reason why he was coming back to see you. Your face changed to know that he was there just to get some money.

 

H-He's just coming back to get…some money? Why you're being like this, oppa? Why?

 

"I'm leaving. You can live with your 'friends'!" Jonghyun said as he left the house, slamming the main door harshly. Your tears flowed on your cheeks as you fell on your knees. Seeing your brother left you again and knowing that he didn't change at all. You thought he was coming back to be responsible and apologized but you were wrong.

 

EXO saw you fell on your knees at the living room, seeing you cried. They went to approach you and you cried ever harder the moment Baekhyun held your shoulders.

 

"Eunbyul.." Baekhyun called your name and you hugged him, "H-He left me…again. M-my brother l-left me." You said in your sobs and their heart softened to see you were crying after your brother left the house. He wrapped his arms around you and comforted you, "It's okay. We're here for you." He kept rubbing your back.

 

"Eunbyul-ah, don't cry.." Xiu Min rubbed your hand and squeezed it to make you feel better. You were still sobbing and tried to control yourself. Your arms were still wrapped around Baekhyun's waist. Sehun and Tao approached closer to you as they wanted to see your face. "You know, though he left you and your mother, you still have us."

 

Sehun nodded at Tao's words, "Yeah. We're for you, Eunbyul. Even though we just met for a few days." The maknae said, trying to calm you down. You pulled away from the hug and looked up to see their faces. "Thanks guys. I-I..I just thought that he was here to apologize but I was wrong. He came just for the sake of money," you told.

 

"I understand how you feel, Eunbyul-ah. He shouldn't do like that. We're sorry to know about that," Luhan spoke. You stood up after stopped to cry and gave a smile for them. You eyed them one by one, "Thanks again, guys. I've been treating you guys so badly and you're still being kind to me."

 

"You didn't treat us badly. You're a kind girl and even let us to stay here and bought us new clothes," D.O showed his smile and you chuckled with his words. And you felt that you've started to accept them in your life starting on that day. You knew that they could be your new friends and make you smile again.

 

"Well, you just don't know that we're the kindest aliens! You're lucky to know us," Kai said as he high-fived with Chanyeol. You laughed to hear it, "Yeah, kind but yet, weird."

 

"Hey! I'm not weird! Chanyeol hyung is the weirdest alien!" Sehun shouted, making all of them to laugh with the maknae.

 

 

On that night, after having your shower, you heard noises from the kitchen and knew that they gathered at there to prepare for dinner. You let out your chuckle after remembering how weird and funny they could be when you knew them. You wrapped your hair with your small towel as you went downstairs and headed to the kitchen.

 

Your jaw dropped to see a flying plate flew in front of your face. The EXO were being noisy and your voice couldn't be heard when you called them to stop. Until you started to piss off and had to yell, caused twelve of them to shut their mouth. You went closer to them and observed everything in the kitchen. Something caught your eyes when you saw the plate that flew across your face was still floating in the air.

 

You gasped, "Why is the plate floating in the air?" You questioned. "Err, actually, it's floating because of Luhan's power." Xiu Min answered. Your eyes landed on Luhan who controlled the plate and put it back on the table. You blinked your eyes to see their powers.

 

"W-Wait! Did you j-just using your power?" You asked and Luhan nodded his head. You gawked, "Unbelievable." Then your eyes were looking at the other members, "Tell me more about your powers after dinner. I need to know about it." You said before helping D.O who was preparing the dinner. The others were still confused with your request.

 

 

After dinner, as what you requested, all of you gathered at the living room since you told them to do so. You were curious to know more about their own powers. Seeing how Luhan made the plate to float in the air made you to feel interested to know more about them.

 

"So, tell me more about your powers," you ordered them. "Eunbyul, didn't you say that we're prohibited in using the powers when we're in your house?" You duh at Chanyeol's question. You sighed and stared at the tall alien, "This time, I'm allowing you guys to use it since I want to know." Chanyeol grinned when you gave your permission for them to use it. Your head turned to the right side and met your eyes with the leader, Suho.

 

"Let's start with the leader." You smirked. Suho gulped as he stood up with his shaking legs. He was a bit nervous especially to show his power at you. "C-Can you let the others to do first?"

 

"Why? You should show it to me since you're the leader." "But Kris hyung is the leader too!" Suho pointed out at Kris who was sitting beside Tao as his legs were crossed. He looked like a boss the way his eyes were looking at Suho. "You start it first, Suho." Kris's husky voice filled the living room and seemed like Suho couldn't protest. He bit his lower lip before swaying his hands as he tried to show his power. "My power is water," Suho explained.

 

Your eyes focused at him and the others were paying their attentions at the leader. Slowly, his power was shown when you saw water that was formed and he moved it closer to s, one by one. You were amazed with it until Suho released it on D.O's head and he was drenched.

 

"YAH! WHAT DID YOU DO, HYUNG?!" D.O yelled when his hair and clothes were drenched. All of them laughed including you. D.O's eyes were big like donuts and his ears turned to red. Chanyeol laughed as kept clapping hands meanwhile Kai and Luhan were slapping each other to see it. Suho shrugged, "Sorry but I can't spill the water on the floor."

 

"But not on me!" D.O said. You found it was cute to see him for being mad. And then, D.O stood up. All of s gulped as if they knew something was going to happen. "This is unfair. Suho hyung bullied me and I'm going to use my power now."

 

Just in a blink, D.O stomped his right foot on the floor and caused your house to shake. s were telling him to stop from continuing it and you held your chair's arm for support. "Yah! What was that?!" You asked when finally you didn't feel the shake that he made. D.O grinned, "That's my power, Earth."

 

"Suho hyung shouldn't make him to be angry. D.O usually uses his power when someone started to make him feel mad," Baekhyun said while sighing. You giggled, "So,  I have to be careful in the future." You joked. When D.O sat back with his friends, Chanyeol stood up, "Let me show you my power!"

 

"Sure. Tell me what's yours," you waited and were curious to know more about them. Then, Luhan raised up his hand before Chanyeol started, "Can you let him show his power in the kitchen?" You frowned, "Why?"

 

"Because he might burn the whole house with his power!" And with that, you dragged all of them to the kitchen since you didn't want Luhan's words became real. You just wanted to take a precaution and all of them followed you to the kitchen. You stood at the counter with your arms crossed across your chest, "Show me." You ordered the tall alien when you put a slice of bread in a plate. As Chanyeol understood, he burnt the bread just in a blink by using his power. You were speechless to see the white bread has changed to black.

 

"Y-You burnt it?" Chanyeol nodded, "Yes. Don't you remember that I burnt the stick that you wanted to take on our first meet?" You tried to recall the moment back where you met the six of the aliens for the first time and you were trying to protect yourself with the stick but Chanyeol was quick enough to burn it.

 

"Oh my God, is that mean your power is flame?!" You guessed it right and Chanyeol was proud that you knew his power very well. You grinned, "Nice one! But, don't use the power around this house. It's dangerous."

 

You heard his husky voice filled the kitchen as he laughed, "I won't. I know how to control my power," he winked playfully.

 

Then, you headed back to the living room and continued with the next member. It was Baekhyun's turn. He took a deep breathe as his eyes were locked at you.

 

"My power is light. See this, Eunbyul." He caught your attention by lighting up the whole living room with his power. It became brighter than before. "Woah! How cool!" You clapped your hands and Baekhyun felt proud with it while bowing at you, "I know that, miss. Call me if you need my help when it comes about light," he replied in a joke.

 

Soon, Kai appeared and you rested your chin on your palm, "Tell me your power, Kai."

 

"It's called teleportation." He told you and disappeared from your sight. You frowned, "Where did he go?"

 

"Over there!" Tao pointed at him who was standing at the stairs and then he disappeared again by sitting on one of the counters in the kitchen. Before you could say a word, he was already standing in front of you with a smirk, "With this power, I could bring you around the world." His y wink was given and you froze like a statue to see his power.

 

"Tsk, his power can't beat mine!" Sehun said proudly and pushed Kai away from you. s were rolling their eyes to see the maknae standing in the middle. You carved a smile for him, "Go on, Sehun. I'm waiting."

 

Sehun raised his hand and you just watched him without blinking your eyes. Then, you saw trees at the outside were swaying to the left and right as if a strong wind came. "W-Wait! Is that your power?!" You pointed at the trees and Sehun showed his smile, "Obviously, yes. My power is wind." And the wind disappeared just like that when Sehun stopped to control.

 

"My turn! My turn!" Tao said excitedly when he stood up. His hyungs groaned to see how childish he was on that time but Tao didn't care at all. You laughed with his cute reaction, "Sure, show me your power, Tao."

 

"Oh, I hate his power," Chen complained and Tao used his power to stop the time. All of s were froze by the time he controlled everything. But he let you to move so you could watch how does it worked.

 

"You…stopped the..time?" You frowned. Tao nodded his head and went closer to his hyungs. "You know, I can make them to shut up if they're too noisy. You can count on me, Eunbyul. And all of them are weird," Tao mocked in front of s and he even pinched Kris's face. "Duizhang~" You burst into laughter with his attitude, seeing how playful he could be on that time. After he stopped using his power, everything turned back to normal and s shot him glares.

 

"Did you say something bad about us to her?" D.O asked but Tao could only give a shrug, "Well, I can't tell that." Tao stuck his tongue out. "I swear I should burn his hair with my power!" Chanyeol barked.

 

"Okay, don't start a fight with your powers!" You warned them before shifted your attention the next person. "Xiu Min, your turn." The alien with his chubby cheeks went to stand in the middle while rubbing his palms. He stretched his hands before starting to use his power. You saw everything in your house froze and covered with ice.  "You froze all of it? WOW!" You blinked your eyes many times and yet shivered because of the coldness. Xiu Min grinned before changing the everything back to normal, "This is my power, frost." He told to you and moved back to his seat.

 

"Nice! Chen, you're next!" Chen looked a bit nervous with his small laugh. You waited patiently, "Come on, don't be scared and relax." Chen took a deep breathe when you told him to relax. He turned his head to look at his friends and they nodded their heads, assuring him to show his power at you. Chen started to feel confident and his hand pointed at the window of your house. Your head and eyes followed his right hand movement and you saw lighting flashed. You gasped, "W-What was t-that?!" You asked when you noticed that there was no more lighting. Chen rubbed behind neck and let out a small chuckle after he has finished to show at you, "My power, lighting."

 

You were too amazed with their powers. You didn't know that those weird aliens could have something special like that. You gawked until Luhan went closer to you, closing your mouth from gawking too long, "It's funny to see you like this~" Luhan ruffled your hair to snap you back to the reality. You blushed of embarrassment after knowing that they were looking at you.

 

"Okay, let's continue! Luhan, what's your power?"

 

Then, you remembered about the flying plate that flew in kitchen. You raised your eyebrow before he could say a word, "You can lift objects?" You shot him the question. Luhan's lips curled upwards, "You guessed it right. Like what you saw in the kitchen just now. I can lift any objects in the air, even yourself," Luhan said playfully and winked. "Oh please, don't show your power by lifting me."

 

Luhan giggled before turning his head to look at your television. His hand was directed at it and slowly, lifting up the television in the air. Caused it to float in the air. You gasped and jumped off from your chair, "No! Not my television!" You shouted to know that it was floating. "Put it down! That's the only tv that I have!" The others grinned to see how you were begging at Luhan to put it down. Luhan chuckled and put it back. He wasn't that bad to destroy your television. You felt relief after seeing that. He knew how to tease you and you heard that he couldn't stop chuckling. You shot him a glare, "Yah! Don’t do that to my stuffs! I don't have enough money to buy a new television," you nagged at him.

 

"If I can't lift things in this house, is that mean, I can lift you?" Luhan smirked. "N-No! Just don't!" You warned him while gritting your teeth and they were laughing when Luhan kept teasing you. Except Kris who sat on the couch without a smile or grin plastered on his face. You shook your head with their attitudes. "What's your power's name?" "Telepathy," Luhan answered and he gave some space for Lay to stand in the middle.

 

You locked your eyes at him who smiled with his cute dimples. You felt that he looked adorable with those dimples on his cheeks and didn't realize that your lips carved a smile, "What's yours?"

 

Just when you asked him the question, D.O smacked Chanyeol's head with a pillow hardly, making the tall alien to wince in pain.

 

"YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Chanyeol held his sore head while sending a death glare at the donut-eyed alien who acted like he was too innocent.

 

"Why did he smack your head?" You asked Xiu Min before he motioned you to watch Lay who stood closer at Chanyeol. His hands were on the top of Chanyeol's head and his mouth was moving, as if he was mumbling something.

 

"Chiu~ Chiu~" Was what came out from his mouth. s were laughing so hard and even Sehun and Chen rolled on the floor while holding their stomachs. You still frowning to understand what was happening with the situation. Why did D.O smack Chanyeol on his head and what was Lay doing at him with that weird sound. By that time, you saw Chanyeol's lips curled upwards and he seemed to feel better than before. 

 

"Wow, thanks hyung. I feel much better," Chanyeol said when Lay has finished to present his power at you. And you frowned since you didn't understand with the situation. "Wait..why did D.O smack on Chanyeol's head? What happened actually? And what was with that 'chiu chiu' sound, guys?"

 

Sehun tried to catch for the air to breathe, "Lay hyung was healing Chanyeol hyung just now! Since he got a smack from D.O hyung." Sehun explained. By then you understood with the situation and laughed, "Really?! So, Lay's power is healing? I thought Chanyeol did something that made D.O to piss off." Chanyeol pouted, "Why would I? You don't know how hurt it was since he has that 'beast' power," Chanyeol muttered under his breathe. Seeing D.O and Chanyeol were bickering about it totally you made you to smile. Baekhyun and Kai had to stop them by pulling both of them away.

 

 

When everything was fine, you clasped your hands together, "Okay, who's next?" All eyes shifted to look at the tallest member who sat on the couch like a boss. His cold look caught your attention and you knew he was the last one to show his power.

 

"Kris, what's your power?" You asked him nicely. Kris cleared his throat, "Not important." He said.

 

"Not important? Everybody showed their own powers and now, it's your turn," your eyes gazed at him. "I don't want to show my power."

 

Chen scoffed, "Kris gege is weird. His power is-" "Don't, Chen!" Kris warned him with his glare.

 

"Okay, are you too shy to show it to me? Or-"

 

"I told you, I don't want to show my power." He said it with his cold look and you felt like to slap him across his cheek with a chair. Why did he exist in my life? Geez, that cold look totally made me want to throw a brick on his face!

 

"Hyung, show her your power," Kai said but he only earned a death glare from Kris, caused him to gulp and shut his mouth. He knew that he couldn't say any words at him. You sighed when the atmosphere changed, "Fine, don't show it to me if you don't want to. Let's just proceed about your age." You told them. They nodded their heads when Kris leaned back on the couch.

 

"How old are you, Eunbyul?" Luhan asked. "Will be turning to eighteen this year," You said. "How about all of you?" Suho cleared his throat, "We're way older than you. Our age are just the same like humans on Earth."

 

"Older?" They nodded their head, "Kris hyung, Xiu Min hyung and Luhan hyung are 23 years old. Lay and I are 22 years old. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen are 21 years old. D.O and Tao are 20 years old meanwhile Kai and Sehun are the youngest and they are 19 years old," Suho told to you about their ages.

 

"None of you younger than me?" Sehun chuckled, "Yes. That's mean you have to call us 'oppa'~" Sehun sang happily. Too excited to know that you're younger than him. You smacked your forehead when they giggled with the maknae, "Like seriously? You guys doesn't look like your age. With your childish attitudes!"

 

"We know that. We look younger than our real ages," Baekhyun winked.

 

"So, Eunbyul-ah…" Kai called your name and you turned your head to look at him, "Nae?"

 

"Are you going to call us 'oppa'?" With then, he gave you a wink and you gasped, leaning on your chair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This can't be! Call them 'oppa'? Let me…die!

 


 

Long chapter, everyone! It took a long time for me to think for this chapter~ :O hope you guys enjoyed with it.. And yes, Eunbyul's brother is Lee Jonghyun! kekeke. Sorry that i made him as a bad boy and not a responsible brother in this story. Leave your feedbacks! I love to read your comments ^^ and do subscribe~

 

Thanks for reading and subscribing :)