Chapter 3

Twelve Hot Aliens! [~]

 

 

"You should tell me earlier that you invited them to come over, Byul-ah."

 

Your mother said as she opened the door more widely so that the six guys could enter your house. You sighed heavily and quickly went to them, giving your fake smile.

 

"Ehe, umma, they're actually not my-"

 

"Sorry for disturbing you at night, ahjumma." Suho said while cutting off your words. You shot him a glare for doing that. Your mother let out a small chuckle, leading them to the living room, "It's okay. I'm really glad to know that my daughter's friends are here. I never thought that she has such a lot of guy friends." Your mother took a glance at you who was still standing still at the door. Your eyed six of the guys one by one, signaled them to leave your house immediately.

 

"Eunbyul, why you're still standing at there? Come and talk with your friends. I'm going to make some drinks for them." Your mother said, stood up and headed to the kitchen. The tallest members of the group looked at your mother before giving his wide smile. You smacked your forehead, slammed the door shut. You dragged your legs to the living room when your mother disappeared from your sight.

 

"Listen here, I don't know who are you but seriously, you guys need to leave now! Please. And stop following me! Or else, I'll call the police and six of you will be staying in the jail." You smirked and grabbed your phone but none of them care with your words. They didn't even react like they were scared with your threat. You frowned, "Are you deaf?"

 

"Can you at least listen to us? We're aliens that came from EXO planet! And you're the first human that we met." The guy with big eyes said. You gazed at him and chuckled at his words, "Really, dude? What did you say just now? E.X.O? Aliens? Hah, nonsense."

 

"It's EXO not E.X.O, idiot." Chanyeol muttered under his breathe but you heard that. Your glare made him to gulp. Suho stared at him while giving a 'I-told-you-not-to-say-anything-at-her' look. By then, Kai stood up and his right hand was fast enough to snatch the phone away from your hand. He smirked, "No matter how hard you try to run away from us, we will find you." He winked.

 

You gasped, "Are you kidding? Who are you guys? Stalkers? Serial killers? Please, I'm saying one more time, just leave my house and stop disturbing my life."

 

"Why you're treating them like that, honey? You should talk with them nicely. They're your friends." Your mother suddenly appeared from the kitchen and served some drinks and snacks for them. Their eyes were sparkling the moment they saw the foods on the table. Stupid guys! Why I have to face with these stupid jerks that came from nowhere?!

 

"Woah, ahjumma, this snack is the best thing that I've ever had!" Chanyeol squealed like a child when your mother took a seat beside him on the couch. They ate it as if they never taste the snack in their life. Your mother laughed, "It's potato chips. Don't tell me that you never eat this kind of snacks at your house."

 

"No! We don't have this in our plan-" Suho flicked Chanyeol's forehead all of sudden, making him to wince in pain while rubbing his sore head. His friends were sighing breathe of relief when Suho managed to act faster than Chanyeol. "Hyung, it's hurt!" Suho glared at him deadly and that made Chanyeol to shut his mouth. You eyed them, still not understanding with those six guys.

 

"Sorry, ahjumma, he's weird sometimes. So, don't believe his words." Suho apologized. You saw his smile and you admitted that it softened your heart. Maybe, he's the oldest among his friends.

 

Your mother shook her head, "It's okay. Don't mind about it. And you guys can call me 'ommonim'. Much better." They nodded their head and gave their small smiles. You, on the other side, kept staring at them who couldn't stop talking with your mother. You just hoped that they wouldn't start to make nonsense story, telling that they came from their planet and you were the first human that they met on Earth.

 

 

You helped your mother to serve some foods for the dinner on the dining table. The others were sitting around the table, their lips and stared at the foods. Waiting for the right time to eat all of it. Chanyeol and Sehun on the other side kept playing with the spoons and acted as if they were having a fight. The noises that they made caused you to groan. Baekhyun had to cover his ears with those noisy sounds that they made. D.O rested his chin on his palm, his tummy was growling. Kai, who sat opposite with Sehun and Chanyeol felt irritated with both of them.

 

"Will you guys stop making those stupid noises?!" Kai yelled. Sehun and Chanyeol gazed to look at him. Kai crossed his arms across his chest, eyes were glaring deadly at his hyung and the maknae. "We're not making noises. We're playing." Sehun said.

 

"Both of you are playing like kids!" Baekhyun said, almost shouted. You pinched your forehead with their attitudes, bickering at the dining room.

 

"You idiot, you don't know how fun when-"

 

"CAN YOU GUYS STOP BICKERING?!" You shouted on the top of your lungs; cutting off Sehun's words. Six of them shut their mouths. Your voice was loud enough to make them to keep quiet.

 

 Your mother giggled when she served the last food on the table, "Aigoo, I never thought you can have them as your friends. They're really funny." She said while taking a seat beside you. Your eyes were gazing at them one by one who didn't say any single words. You felt the situation was much better, without noises that they made on that night. Well, they really act like they're not the real humans! Acting childish most of the time!

 

"Eat it, boys. Don't stare at the foods." Your mother carved a smile for them and all of them started to eat. But still, your eyes went wild over them, just in case they were going to be childish again. You eyed D.O who ate it like he never taste the food in his life. Then, you shifted you eyes at Kai. He ate a lot. Six of them eating it like they never have it in their life. You thought in mind that probably they were too hungry on that night.

 

"So, I haven't know your name. Why don't you tell me about yourself, one by one?" Your mother suddenly spoke when they almost finished with their foods, caused you to get choke. All eyes were looking at you worriedly while your mother helped to pat on your back. You drank some water to clear your throat and rubbed your chest, "I'm okay." You said. To be truth, you didn't even know their names yet. So, that was your chance to know their names.

 

The first guy, with his milky skin tone smiled at you and your mother. You loved to see his smile.

 

"Hello. My name is Suho and I'm the oldest member among of my friends." He bowed at both of you. You tried to act cold as possible when the fact your mother was smiling widely. Then, the next one stood up. He looked like he's the youngest member just by looking at his face. "My name is Baekhyun. It's nice to meet you, ommonim." He said politely while bowing.

 

"My name is Chanyeol. I'm the tallest alie-" His friends eyes him and he grinned, "I mean, the tallest member." He quickly sat back on his seat. You breathed sigh of relief when didn't say anything at your mother. The next one stood up. He got a pair of big eyes and you thought that it might be one of his attraction.

 

"D.O." Was what he said. You and your mother frowned. "Is that all?" She asked. You saw D.O rubbed behind his neck with his small grin. He must be a bit shy to introduce about himself. He eyed at Kai and then back at you and your mother, "My name is Kyungsoo but my friends call me as D.O." He took his seat immediately and you saw his cheeks was burning red. You couldn't help but formed a small smile. He looks funny especially when he blushed.

 

Then, another one guy stood up. He wasn't sitting too far with you. He gave the most sweetest smile for your mother, "My name is Jongin. My friends call me, Kai. Nice to meet you, ommonim." He bowed. Then, his eyes shifted at you. You bit your lower lip and looked at him. You had to admit that he looked cool and attractive. He smirked at you, "And it's nice to meet you too, Eunbyul." He said before sitting down. You tried hard not to make any eye-contact with him. Until the last one stood up to introduce himself.

 

"Hello. My name is Thehun. I'm the  youngest one." He said with his adorable lisp. You and your mother were frowning with his pronunciation, "Thehun?" Both of you asked him. Baekhyun chuckled, "Actually, his name is Sehun. He can't say 'S'." Baekhyun helped on the maknae's behalf. You nodded your head as you understood with him. And then, all of them shared some stories with your mother and they even created some jokes for her. You had to wash the dirty plates in the sink by yourself.

 

"They came here and had good dinner but none of them giving me any helps." You complained and your hands were busy washing a plate, putting some bubble and rubbed the dirt away from the plate. Then, someone stood beside you, making you to look up and saw Baekhyun with a smile plastered on his face, "Let me help you." He offered to help. You wanted to say 'no' but seeing his sincere smile made you to nod your head and gave him some space to wash the plates.

 

"Sorry about my friends. They are always like that." Baekhyun broke the ice that made the situation between you and him became awkward. You didn’t look at him instead kept washing the plates, "It's okay. I just don't like what you guys told to me, saying that you guys are-"

 

"Aliens that came from EXO planet?" Your eyes met with him and slowly, you nodded your head.

 

"We didn't lie. We came from there and you're the first human that we met on Earth. And that's mean, you're the only person that we can trust."

 

You frowned at his words, "Trust? Me?" You pointed at yourself and earned a nod from him. "Yeah. Because we don't want anyone else to know about our existence on this Earth. Even your mother can't know about this matter. But, it's up to you to believe it or not." You bit your lower lip. You were confused. What if his words were true and they didn't lie at all?

 

Kai who was sitting on the dining chair could only stare at you and Baekhyun. He wondered what you were talking about with his hyung. He was curious and wanted to know until D.O snapped him back to the reality. "Do you think that she will trust with our words? It seems that she's a bit hard to believe that we're aliens." D.O whispered. Kai shrugged and sipped his drink, "I don't know but we need to think other way so she will believe us." Kai answered.

 

"Ommonim." Suho, as the leader called. She shifted her attention from Chanyeol to Suho, "Yes?"

 

"Erm, how can I say this?" Suho bit his lower lip, "Er, can we stay in your house?"

 

Just by hearing Suho's question, you almost release the plate in your hand and that made you to gasp. You turned at Baekhyun who smiled innocently and you knew that must be one of their plans.

 

"Aw, of course you can! I always wanted to have a lot of sons living in this house with me!" She said excitedly and that made all of them to cheer. You smacked your forehead with your palm with a big sigh. I'm going to have bad days with them! This can't be real! I can't handle this!

 

Baekhyun patted your shoulder softly, knowing that you must be feeling shock with the answer that your mother gave, "I'm sorry, Eunbyul." Was the only words he said to you.

 

 

--------

 

 

"Since we have three rooms in this house, Eunbyul and I will sleep in my room." You gawked when your mother helped to open the door of your room for them. You hated to know that they were going to sleep in your room. Never in your life, you let someone else to use it.

 

"But, umma-" Your mother stopped you from saying more words, "They're your friends so be nice to them, Byul." She said. They're not my friends, umma! They are weird guys who said that they're aliens! Oh, whatever!

 

"Three of you can use this room and another three will be using the guest room." Your mother pointed at the another room, just beside with yours. They nodded their head and thanked your mother for letting them to sleepover at your house. You 'duh' at their words and entered your room just when your mother left. They looked at you weirdly as you took your only teddy bear on the bed. You saw Kai leaned against your closet; staring at you, meanwhile Chanyeol was busy observing everything in your room. Sehun went to your bathroom and even touched everything in there. You rolled your eyes. Baekhyun, Suho and D.O just stood there, looking at you.

 

"I'm warning you. If any of you touch my stuffs in this room, I'm going to kill you!" You warned them with your death glare. D.O was the one to gulp. You knew that he was scared with you but Kai didn't show any reactions at all. Instead, he laid on your comfy bed and hugged your pillow. "Since it's late at night, can you please leave us in the room?" Kai asked. You gritted your teeth and your hand formed a fist.

 

Suho patted on your shoulder, "Just go and sleep. And sorry on his behalf. He's always like that." Suho's voice softened your heart. You dragged your lazy legs with your arms were hugging your teddy bear. "Good night, Eunbyul!" You heard Chanyeol's voice from your room and that made you to sigh.

 

You laid on your mother's bed and found that she fell asleep earlier than you. You hugged your teddy bear and tried to close your eyes but it was hard for you to do so.

 

You kept thinking about them that came into your life. You let out a big sigh.

 

 

How am I suppose to make them to leave?

 

 

 


 

It's freaking late at my country now and I'm sleepy. Anyway, thanks for subscribing my new subbies <333 ;)

Wait for the next update and leave ur comment !