Chapter 18

Twelve Hot Aliens! [~]

 

"Have you found her?" Chanyeol asked after searching for you in the book store. Kai shook his head, "No. I didn't found her. You?"

 

"Same here. I wonder if Sehun found her at the outside." Chanyeol replied before the maknae called him. Both of them turned and looked at Sehun as he came.

 

"Did you found her?" Sehun shook his head with Kai's answer. "I have no idea where did she go. I'm pretty sure she won't go far from here."

 

"But it's possible for her to be away from us if 'he' takes her." Kai added, staring at Sehun. He looked so worried about you when they failed to find you. They knew that they would be a dead meat if you were nowhere to be found. Kris and Suho might be mad because of this for letting you to be in danger.

 

"Okay, calm down. Don't give up. She might be going to the other places, somewhere around this area. Let's go and find her again. And wait here after twenty minutes." Chanyeol ordered and both of them nodded their heads. Without saying any words, they made their moves and left to find you.

 

Kai bit his lower lip before running out from the book store, searching around to find you. Please, I don't want to lose you, Eunbyul. I just can't imagine if 'he' takes you away from me, for real..

 

---

 

{A/N: This situation happened when you were in the book store, before missing}

 

 

You were searching for a novel that you wanted before bumping with someone.  You couldn't balance yourself and were about to fall on the floor but 'he' wrapped his arm around your waist, preventing you from kissing the floor.

 

He was wearing a black cap with a hoodie and you could see his eyes were staring at you. His lips curled upwards, forming a smile.

 

"Are you alright?" He asked in a whisper. He helped to make you to stand properly. You nodded your head, trying to avoid his gaze. "I..am. Thanks."

 

He smiled again, "No problem. Just watch when you're walking."

 

Your lips formed a small smile, "I will."

 

He tried to look into your eyes, "Seems like you're searching for something?"

 

You nodded, "Yeah. I was searching for a novel." He put his hands into his pockets and smirked, "So, you're a novel lover, uh? Nice. Well, I can help you if you want. Just tell me the title and the author."

 

You gave a fake smile, "I..It's okay. I can find it by myself." You replied before looking at him. "Alright then. I'm guessing that you're searching for this." He held out the novel that you've been searching for. You gawked, "Oh my God, I'm looking for that!"

 

You were about to take it from his hand but he took it away from you, showing his smirk. "Sorry. But this is the last one."

 

"Oh please, I've been searching for it and this is the only chance for me to have it."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yeah. You don't know how much I love the book and been dreaming to have it for myself." You sighed and hoped that he would give it to you. He chuckled, "I'm the one who got it first, why should I give it to you?"

 

"Please, I want it so badly. I-I saved my money just to buy that novel." You bit your bottom lip, looking at his face. He carved a smile for you and shrugged, "Well, I have to consider about that."

 

"I..I'll pay you, double of the price." You said, making him to stare at you. "…What?"

 

You breathed in, "I'll pay you double of the price as long as I can get that novel. It's hard to get it around this Seoul area."

 

The guy landed his eyes on the novel in his hand and frowned, "You're willing to do that just for this novel?"

 

You nodded, "Yeah. Please, I want it."

 

He smiled and handed it to you, "Take it. You don't have to pay double of the price."

 

"But, you want it too, right?" "Well, there's no point to fight over a novel."

 

You smiled widely, "Thanks." "Sure."

 

He was about to turn around but you stopped him, "Hey." He looked at you, "What?"

 

You bit your bottom lip and played with your fingers, "Y-You can borrow this if you want."

 

He laughed, "No need to."

 

"No, I'm serious. Both of us want this novel. I'll lend it to you if you want." He stared into your eyes and then looked at Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai who were being serious talking about something. He knew that three of them were talking about you. He smirked, "Well, that's good if you want to lend it for me."

 

"Yeah. I just don't want to feel guilty for this." He grinned, "You don't have to. Why don't we have a cup of coffee and get to know each other?" He said and you froze, "P-Pardon?"

 

He cleared his throat, "I mean, get to know to each other in a good way. Who knows, maybe we can share more stories about our interest with novels." He replied. You thought about it and nodded, "Sure. Sounds great."

 

"And maybe you can tell me how to contact you in case I want to borrow that novel from you." You laughed over his words, "I'll tell you the way."

 

"Great. Let's get going then." He said before letting you to walk first. His eyes landed on Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun who were hiding at the bookshelf. He smirked to see them. Sorry guys, I'm taking her away from you for awhile. Let's see how you're going to handle this..

 

 

---

 

"Dead! Dead! We're dead!" Kai said as he grasped his hand while biting his lip. Sehun patted him on the shoulder, "Calm down. We won't get to find her if we're panic."

 

"Of course I'm panic! What if Suho hyung and Kris hyung found out about this? What if that guy kills her?! What if he takes her away from us and keep her in a place where we won't know?!" Kai gritted his teeth.

 

"They won't know if we don't tell them that Eunbyul is missing!" Sehun raised his voice and became mad.

 

 Chanyeol held both of the maknaes from starting a fight.

 

"Wooo, relax kids. Things won't solve if you're acting like this. Kai, you should control your anger. And you, Sehun, just keep calm, okay?" Chanyeol tried to control both of them before letting out a big sigh.

 

"We can't go home without her. And we can't simply say that he took her away from us." Chanyeol said.

 

"But it's possible for him to take her away from us. We saw that he was there, hyung. He's too dangerous." Kai said, trying to relax.

 

"…Wait, is that Eunbyul?" Sehun said as he pointed at a girl who was sitting at the outside of a coffee shop while drinking a cup of coffee. Kai and Chanyeol turned their attentions to the place where the maknae pointed.

 

"She is." Kai said before he ran across the road, not even being careful while crossing it. "Yah, Kim Jongin! Watch out with the cars!" Chanyeol yelled but Kai didn't care. Though he got a teleportation power, still, Chanyeol worried about his own member. Sehun and Chanyeol followed him to go across the road and get you at the coffee shop.

 

"Eunbyul!" Kai called for your name before he held your shoulders and hugged you. You froze, still shocked to see him and his sudden action. "K-Kai oppa.."

 

"Are you alright? Did you get hurt anywhere?" Kai tried to check on your arms and your face in case you were injured. You frowned, "N..No..I'm fine. Really fine."

 

By then, Chanyeol and Sehun came, seemed exhausted for chasing Kai. "E..Eunbyul.." Both of them came closer to you.

 

"What are you guys doing at here? How did you found me?" You asked.

 

"You don't need to know about that. I just want to know if you're alright. That's all." Kai said, hugging you again and you blinked your eyes a few times before pulling away. "Okay, guys, seriously, I'm alright. I didn't get injured or anything, so there's nothing to be worried about." You told them. But still, their faces showed that they were still worried with you.

 

"Wait, were you following me?" You asked them. Sehun bit his lip, scratching his head, "Errㅡ"

 

"Look, stop worrying about me. I'm okay. No one is going to hurt me." You spoke.

 

"But, it's dangerous for you to go anywhere alone." Chanyeol added.

 

You sighed, "I'm big enough and I can take a good care of myself. Don't be too protective over me."

 

Kai let out a sigh and stared at you, "We did this because we care about you. We can't let you go alone simply just like that."

 

You rolled your eyes, "I know what I'm doing, Kai oppa. I'm no longer a kid anymore." You grabbed your bag and left the coffee shop before bumping with Kai, purposely. He saw the way you looked at him. He could see your eyes, full with anger. He sighed.

 

Sehun and Chanyeol held his shoulders, "I know how you feel, Kai-ah." Chanyeol said and patted his shoulder softly.

 

"She's going to hate me." Kai said. "She won't. We just need to find the right time to tell her the truth." Sehun added.

 

I'm sorry, Eunbyul for being too protective over you. I just can't let you be in danger..

 

 

---

 

You slammed the door of your room hardly, ignoring Kai who kept calling for your name.

 

"Just leave me alone!" You yelled from your room and laid on your bed, ruffling your hair. Kai stopped from calling your name when he was standing at the front of the door. He knew that you were mad with him.

 

Suho held on Kai's shoulder and told him to gather in their room. Kai nodded slowly before obeying the leader.

 

As Kai entered the room, he saw everyone was in there, waiting for him. Kris and Suho crossed their arms and were looking serious on that time. He knew that he needed to explain to them about what happened on you.

 

"Tell us, Kai. What made her to be like that?" Suho asked. Kai sighed and turned to look at Sehun and Chanyeol.

 

"We saw him." Kai spoke. Their eyes were about to pop out and shocked to hear it. "What?!" Kris raised his voice. Luhan held the leader and told him to control himself and listen to Kai's explanation.

 

"We followed her to the book store. And we saw him. I don't know why but she lost just in a few seconds. We tried to find her, almost half an hour." Kai explained.

 

"…And?" Suho looked at him, curious to know. "And we found her at a coffee shop, alone. I asked her if she was alright and she is. She didn't get injured or anything."

 

"And why she's mad with you?" Kris asked while staring at Kai. He seemed couldn't answer it and looked down on the floor. Chanyeol turned to look at the leader, "She's mad with him for being too protective."

 

Kris sighed, "But you guys were doing that to make sure she's safe."

 

"But she doesn't know the truth why we're doing this. We need to tell her, hyung." Sehun said.

 

"Not until the right time comes." Kris replied.

 

"They're too dangerous, hyung. She'll get hurt." D.O added. Suho landed his eyes on Kris, "He's right."

 

"I know. But we can't simply tell her about this. We need to find the right time."

 

"Until when? Until she gets hurt?!" Kai glared at the leader and Baekhyun held him, telling him to control himself. "Kai, the right time will come. We just need to wait." Lay interrupted.

 

"I don't care. I can't let them hurt her! She's in danger. I'm going to tell her!" Kai stood up and was about to walk to the door but Luhan stopped him, "No, Kai!"

 

He brushed Luhan's hand away, "Just let me do this!"

 

"Kim Jongin! You're going to make things become even worse if you tell her now!" Kris said, sternly. Kai stopped from walking and breathed heavily, grasping his hand. "Let her to calm herself first. She won't get hurt if we protect her."  Kris added.

 

"Please. Listen to us." Suho said, persuading Kai. He just looked at the leader before nodding his head slowly.

 

Kris felt a bit relief to see his response. "Whatever it is, just be aware and make sure to protect her from them. Get it?"

 

All of the members nodded their heads with what Kris said. They were ready to protect more on Eunbyul. And they needed to get ready to face with their rivalsㅡanytime.

 

 

 

 

We won't let you be in danger, Eunbyul-ah.. We won't..

 

 


 

Hello everyone! So yeah, I'm back from my long hiatus! I've just finished with my final and currently enjoying my semester break for two months yehet! :D I know you guys have been waiting for my update and sorry for that. too busy with classes TT_TT hope you guys enjoyed with the update and thanks for those who just subscribed to my story ^^ Btw, I just created another storyㅡUnexpected Marriage (starring you as Han Hye Joo, Kris and Suho). Don't forget to view and subscribe to it. ( i know i have a lot of stories to update but i just can't stop thinking for many ideas lol) .

 

And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the maknae of EXO, Oh Sehun!! I know it's a bit late but it's okay though haha.

 

 

That's all from me. Until the next update! Bye! <33 ;)