Chapter 19

Twelve Hot Aliens! [~]

Kris has started to worry about you after knowing that their rivals has near with you and he knew that you were in danger. It made him worried even more when he received a call from Professor Lee; telling them that their rivals would do anything just to put on a revenge . Even they might kill you.

 

Kris sighed heavily when he was sitting near by the Han River. His mind thought about you. You have been avoiding to talk with all of the EXO members ever since they started to be protective on you. Kris wanted to tell you so badly but he didn't know how to. He was too scared if you couldn't accept the truth and might feel more scared when you found out that their rivals could be trying to get you.

 

He looked at the necklace in his hand. He grasped it and bit his cheeks inside.

 

I miss you so much. I'm sorry for not being able to protect you. If only you didn't sacrifice yourself for me. You should be the one wearing this but it was too late. You left me alone.

 

Kris closed his eyes and breathed deeply before hearing footsteps coming from behind. He turned around to meet someoneㅡthe person that he didn't want to see again after a long time.

 

"Leo?" Kris stood up and he sent him a glare. Leo chuckled, "Well, nice to see you again, Kris."

 

"What are you doing at here?!" Kris said, keeping the necklace into his pocket. Both of the guys staring at each other. Leo smirked, "Why? Shocked to see me again? Or you're scared that I'll be taking the pretty Eunbyul away?"

 

Kris grasped his hand, "Don't you ever say her name or I'll kill you!"

 

Leo 'tsk'-ed, "You know, she looks so friendly when I met her yesterday. EXO members are so lucky to know her. Maybe, you can share what you got with us." Leo walked closer to Kris, patting his shoulder and formed a slight smirk on his face. Kris tried to hold his anger.

 

Calm down, Kris. You can't fight him yet. Wait until the time comes..

 

"What do you want, Leo? Don't you feel enough for what you had done in the past?!" Kris glared at him deadly. Leo laughed, "What do you mean 'enough'? Ah, I guess you're talking about your lover, huh?"

 

"She died because of you!"

 

Leo laughed even more after hearing his words, "You're blaming me because of her death? She was the one who sacrificed her life. Tsk!"

 

Kris held his collar and gritted his teeth, "YOU KILLED HER! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" Kris threw him to the ground and breathed heavily. Leo wiped his shirt and stared at him. "SHE ALREADY DIED! REMEMBER, KEN GOT INJURED BECAUSE OF YOUR MEMBER!"

 

"BECAUSE YOU GUYS STARTED IT FIRST! YOU WILL NEVER STOP PUTTING A REVENGE ON US! YOU EVEN KILLED HER! BUT KEN IS STILL ALIVE!"

 

Leo titled his head, "You know, I will never let you and your members to be alive. We're going to put a revenge on this, Kris."

 

"Well, we will fight for our lives! And for the sake of everything!" Kris said. Leo let out a chuckle, "You better be careful. Let me warn you first. You better stay away from Eunbyul if you want her to be safe. I can tell that she's too precious for you and your members. If you care for her, stay away from that girl or she'll end her life like your beloved girl." Leo smirked before leaving Kris.

 

He gritted his teeth while grasping his hand before punched at the wall. His hand started to bleed.

 

"I won't let you hurt, Eunbyul. Never will." He said to himself.

 

---

 

Kris entered the house as he opened the door harshly. His face was red and all of s saw the changes of their leader. They knew, something happened on him. You heard the door of the EXO's room was being slammed too hard and it made you flinched from your seat.

 

You gritted your teeth to hear it before slamming your book on the table. You headed out from your room and knocked on the door.

 

"YAH! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO CLOSE IT WITHOUT SLAMMING THE DOOR SO HARD?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! THIS IS MY HOUSE AND YOU BETTERㅡ"

 

You stopped to yell when the door was opened, revealing the tall alien glaring at you deadly. "JUST SHUT UP, WILL YOU?!"

 

You gasped when Kris yelled at your face. All of s started to gather at the upstairs and knew that Kris was totally mad. They started to worry. Kris might end up hurt you if he loses his temper. He could break anything in the house and you could be easily thrown away to the ground; harshly.

 

The aliens wouldn't be able to control themselves once they're too mad. And they could be stronger than what you thought.

 

"SHUT UP?! YOU TOLD ME TO SHUT UP?! IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO FIGHT WITH ME, YOU BETTER LEAVE THIS HOUSE! I DON'T LIKE TO SEE SOMEONE WHO NEVER KNOWS HOW TO RESPECT ME!" You yelled again. Kris breathed heavily and Luhan saw that he was going to lose his temper anytime.

 

"GO AWAY!" Kris said and he was about to push you away before Baekhyun grabbed you and he ended up to fall on the ground. Kris was shocked to see Baekhyun groaned in pain meanwhile you couldn't believe with what you saw. He even broke a table.

 

Kai gritted his teeth and went to grab Kris in the collar, pushing him to the wall. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"

 

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Kris tried to push him away but Kai was strong enough to hold the leader. "DID YOU FORGET WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT LAST NIGHT?! WE PROMISED TO TAKE A GOOD CARE OF HER! BUT LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID! YOU ALMOST HURT HER!"

 

"SHE WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED IT!"

 

"Kai, enough." Suho tried to stop them but Kai brushed Suho's hand away. "Not until I'm done talking to him!" Kai said. The other members helped Baekhyun to get up. He wasn't injured anywhere. But he was still completely shocked to remember what Kris did. Lay quickly get you and wanted to bring you downstairs but you refused to. You wanted to see what was happening and listen to them.

 

"IS THIS HOW YOU'RE TREATING HER, HYUNG?! WE SHOULD BE THE ONE TO PROTECT HER, NOT TO HURT HER!" Kai yelled at his face. "DON'T LET YOURSELF BE LIKE THEM! DON'T BE LIKE OUR RIVALS WHO KILLED YOURㅡ"

 

"DON'T MENTION IT, JONGIN!" Kris gritted his teeth.

 

You were still confused with their words. Rivals? What are they talking about?

 

"Enough. Things won't solve if you're fighting because of this." Suho stopped them. Kai let go the leader's collar but still glaring at him deadly. "I won't let you touch her, hyung." Kai whispered as he left and went downstairs to leave the house. Kris sighed and closed his eyes. He didn't know what he had done. He hurt you and even his own member, Baekhyun.

 

"You better go and rest, Kris. Or maybe go somewhere to calm your mind." Luhan patted on his shoulder. Lay and Sehun brought you downstairs and you saw Kris was looking at you.

 

You could read his lips. As if he was saying 'sorry' for what he had done.

 

You bit your lip and followed them to downstairs. With then, Kris left the houseㅡ alone.

 

---

 

"W-Why did he left?" You asked when Lay helped to heal your small wound on your finger. Everybody remained silence. They didn't know if it was a right time to tell you the truth.

 

"Why you're not answering to my question? What does it means when Kai said about the rivals?" You shot another question but there was no response. You pulled your hand away from letting Lay to heal it.

 

"Byul.." He called your name softly. "Not until you guys tell me the truth!" You saidㅡsternly. Lay turned to look at Suho; hoping that the leader would help to answer that. Suho gave a small nod and stood up from his seat.

 

He sat beside you and held your hand, trying to comfort you. He took a deep breathe. Everyone in the living room started to pay their attentions on them.

 

"Listen, Eunbyul. I think this is the right time to tell you the truth." Suho spoke. You frowned, "What is it?"

 

"Our rivals are here to fight with us."

 

"W-What do you mean by rivals? I-I don't get it.."

 

"They're our enemies that are going to fight with us. It has been a long time ever since the last battle that we had."

 

"…I still don't get it." You replied. Suho sighed and he looked at Luhan. The member replaced him to explain everything. "Remember that we did tell you about our mission to be here; on this earth, to save all of the humans from danger?"

 

You nodded your head. Luhan reached for hand and held it softly, "Our rivals are here to harm all of the humans. And they found out about you."

 

"WHAT?!" You freaked out and Lay calmed you down, "Let him finish first, Byul."

 

"What about me?! What about my mom?! My brother?!" You shot them with many questions but Lay sat beside you to make you feel calm.

 

"That's why we're here. We wanted to protect you and all the humans. We can't simply let them harm you or anyone on earth."

 

"But why do you guys try to get closer with me if you know it's dangerous for myself?!" You asked. Tao stared at you, "Because you're the only human that we can trust and you're the only person that can help us."

 

You still confused. Baekhyun came and held your shoulders, "Professor Lee said you're the only girl that can be trusted. You're special. Something different in you."

 

Xiumin nodded, "Yeah. You're our hope. And with your help, we will get to fight with our rivals. After what he had done to Kris' lover."

 

"What did they do?" You gazed at them one by one. Started to get curious. Suho sighed, "Leo killed her because he said that it's fair enough if both of them can't have her."

 

You froze, "L-Leo? Did you say Leo?"

 

"You know him?" D.O interrupted. You nodded, "Yeah. I met him at the bookstore."

 

"Told ya! He was there! I knew that he has been planning this!" Chanyeol gritted his teeth and grasped his hand. Chen patted his shoulder to calm him down.

 

"Wait, what's wrong with him? I thought he's a nice guyㅡ"

 

"Don't believe with his words, Eunbyul. He's too dangerous for you. He has a power to control your mind. To make you believe with his words." Sehun added.

 

"That's why we're being protective on you. He can take you away from us and might kill you just like that."

 

Suho glared at Chanyeol, "Yeol, don't scare her with your words." "But I'm telling the truth."

 

"You're making her to feel more scared." Luhan said. You looked down, thinking about how you were going to face with it. You just didn't know why you were chosen to be in the situation.

 

"…Then, what should I do?" You spoke. "Take a good care of yourself and listen to us." Lay told you. You stared at him, "You will protect me?"

 

He carved a smile and nodded his head, "I will. All of us will protect you from danger."

 

"You don't have to worry about it. We won't let them hurt you." Baekhyun interrupted. Your lips formed a small smile; feeling a bit relief, "Thanks." But then you thought about something.

 

"How about Kris and Kai?" You started to get worried about them. Xiumin caressed your head, "Stop worrying, dear. We will handle that." With that, he gave you a smile.

 

---

 

Kai stood on a rooftop while watching the beautiful scenery of Seoul. But then, a voice interrupted him. He turned around with his hands were still in pockets.

 

"What do you want?" Jonghyun asked when he looked at Kai; from head to toe. Wondering why would a friend of his sister would like to meet himㅡthat night. Kai gave a small smile.

 

"You should go back home." Kai spoke. Jonghyun chuckled, "Home? This is my home." He replied.

 

"No. I mean, a home where you used to live with your mom and your sister, Eunbyul."

 

Jonghyun chuckled, "It's my decision to live where I want. Not yours. Mind your own business, kid."

 

Kai sighed, "Look. You should be a good brother. Eunbyul only has you as her brother."

 

"Well, what about her 'friends'? I thought she's happy with them."

 

"She is. But we won't be able to stay with her for a long time."

 

He smirked, "Why? Already decided to leave her? Wow, seems like her 'true friends' are going to leave her soon." Kai took a step closer and stared at him, "It’s not like what you think."

 

"Then, what else? You're begging me to go back home and be with my sister and my mom? Oh come on, I can do something fun with my friends rather than being with them." Jonghyun turned and was about to leave before Kai stopped him.

 

"Do you even know how much she cares about you? How much your mother loves you and hoping that his only son will be back soon? You've lost your father. You're the only guy that can help your own family. Do you think you can have fun when your mom and sister are suffering and hoping to see you again in the house? I don't think you are. Ask yourself, Lee Jonghyun. I know you miss them so badly."

 

Jonghyun bit his lower lip and he breathed heavily, "And I just want you to promise to protect Eunbyul. And your mom. Because I know, soon, I have to leave her with my friends. When the right time comes. We won't be able to be with her forever. You're the only person that can protect her." Kai said those words.

 

Jonghyun bit his cheeks inside and left him alone on the rooftop without saying a word. Kai sighed.

 

He held his chest, near with his heart.

 

 

 

 

This is the only thing that I can ask for if one day we have to leave you, Eunbyul.. Your brother is the only person that can protect you when we're no longer by your side..

 


 

Alright, calm down everyone~ Don't get mad just because I'm making VIXX as their rivals. I know some of you are VIXX fans and i'm one of the fans too so don't bash me for this because it's just a story. And sorry for the update because i feel like it's totally and weird and nonsense LOL but since it's a fantasy story so i hope you don't mind. Please don't hate Mr. Galaxy okay? He's a good guy LOL and i know you're a bit frustrated with what he did in this chapter but just calm down. there are a few chapters coming. 

 

Until the next update~ Byeeee!