Chapter 11

Twelve Hot Aliens! [~]

 

"You lied to him by saying I'm your cousin? What if he knows the truth?" You asked when you've reached home with EXO members. They were sitting comfortably on the couch and didn't even feel the same way as you.

 

"He won't know unless you spill the truth," Chen answered. You threw a pillow at his head, "I'm not that stupid to tell him!"

 

"Hey! Be careful! I might burn your head if you keep attacking him!" Chanyeol spat. You scoffed, "Do it if you dare! Seriously, if any of you dare to say anything at Daehyun or anyone, you're dead in my hand!" You threatened them with your death glare.

 

"Ah..so his name is Daehyun.." D.O said it and you heard him. You sighed, "Yeah, his name is Jung Daehyun but he's not studying in the same class as me. He's a genius student and studying in one of the advanced class." You explained. They nodded their head as they understood with your words. But then, Kris stood up and went to leave the living room.

 

You eyed him, "Where are you going?" Kris looked at you, "To my room. Where else?" He answered it coldly and left. You gritted your teeth to hear the way he answered the question.  Luhan lifted up his face to look at you who was still standing, "You better get some rest, Byul. You must be so tired." You smiled at him, "It's okay. You guys are the one who should be resting. It's your first day in school," you said to them but they just shook their heads.

 

"We're aliens. We're okay." Chanyeol giggled. You couldn't help but smile at his reaction, "But if you're too tired, you better get your rest. I'm going up now." You took your bag and headed directly to the upstairs. You entered your mother's room and slammed yourself on the bed. You have been missing your room ever since they lived with you but nothing you could do. You had to let them use it for a moment.

 

You looked at the ceiling and sighed heavily. You didn't know why but you were glad that they were there to help you out from those students who bullied you.

 

"Eunbyul-ah, after you've done taking your shower, don't forget to have lunch with us!" D.O said against the door. Your eyes landed on the dark brown door, "Nae! I will!"

 

With then, you grabbed your towel and rushed to the bathroom.

 

-------

 

"Aish, why it's so hard to answer this question?!" You scratched your head many times when you couldn't get the answer for your homework. You tried many times but failed in the end, not getting the right answer. Finally, you had to give up.

 

"That's it!" You took your books and went downstairs. You saw Baekhyun, Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol and Xiu Min were at the living room. You put your books on the coffee table and pouted. They saw the face that you showed and laughed.

 

"Eunbyul-ah, what's with that face?" Xiu Min asked. "This mathematics' questions are too hard! I can't even solve any of them!" You complained while flipping through the pages of your exercise book.

 

"Really? Do you need me to teach you?" You met your eyes with Chanyeol who was grinning at you. You frowned, "Teach me? Are you sure? You're an alien..Impossible you know about-"

 

"Let me teach you!" Kai offered as he raised his hand but Baekhyun pushed him away, "No! I'll be teaching you!"

 

With then, Baekhyun took a seat beside you, taking the exercise book in your hand. Xiu Min shook his head to see Kai and Baekhyun were bickering because of it. "Nah! This is easy! How could you say it's hard?" Baekhyun looked at you who were biting your lower lip, "Ehe, I'm bad in math."

 

"You need to do a lot of math questions." He added. Kai rolled his eyes to hear Baekhyun's words. Nah, now he's trying to teach her? I'm way better than you, hyung!

 

"I need to go upstairs and prepare my school uniform for tomorrow," Xiu Min stood up. "Wait, hyung! I'll follow you!" Sehun said as he followed the eldest member to the upstairs. You giggled to see Sehun being cute on that time. Only you, Baekhyun, Kai and Chanyeol left in the living room. Chanyeol's eyes were focused at the t.v screen as he watched a variety show.

 

Well, Kai was there beside him but he couldn't focus with the show when his eyes kept looking at you and Baekhyun.

 

"So, these are the steps for you to solve the question. You need to find the y first so that it will be easier for you to find the x.." Baekhyun explained the steps for you. You nodded your head and focused with it. You tried to understand with his explanation.

 

But you never realize that Baekhyun was staring at your flawless face when he taught you the way to answer the math questions. His eyes were locked at the side-look of your face.

 

The way your eyes were focused at the question.

 

The way you frowned to think for the answer.

 

And the way your lips moved whenever you read out the question, softly.

 

Slowly, his lips curled upwards to see it. All of sudden, a pillow hit his precious face and both of you were shocked with the flying pillow.

 

Baekhyun looked up and found Kai was holding his laughter, "YAH!" He yelled. "Did you throw the pillow at me?!" Baekhyun's voice made Chanyeol to shift his attention to them, "What's wrong?"

 

"This kiddo threw the pillow on my face!" Baekhyun pointed at Kai who held his laughter. "Aish!!" Baekhyun tried to throw it back but Kai managed to dodge, "Hyung, I saw what you were doing just now," Kai smirked. Baekhyun bit his lower lip when he said it. Chanyeol and you were staring at them.

 

"What did he do?" You questioned. Baekhyun shook his head wildly, "N-Nothing! Kai was just joking!" Baekhyun said as he went to him. Baekhyun smacked his head and gritted his teeth, "Say it again and you're dead!" Baekhyun whispered.

 

"Do it! D.O hyung will protect me. Bleh," Kai said in his childish way. He just loved to tease his hyung. You giggled to see both of them were being like kids. Chanyeol sighed and pulled Baekhyun away, "I'm going to burn your hair if you keep on fighting!" Chanyeol said and finally, both of them stopped.

 

"I'm going to doodle your face with my eyeliner , tonight!" Baekhyun said but Kai didn't care with his words. You shook your head to see them. Childish aliens!

 

That late night, you started to feel sleepy and yawn many times when you were in the living room with the aliens. Only a few of them were at the upstairs. Just when you've finished watching a drama with them, you stood up.

 

"Where are you going?" Suho asked. "Upstairs. I'm sleepy. You guys should go and sleep too," you said while yawning.

 

Chanyeol  jumped from the couch and went to sit beside Luhan, "We're going to watch a movie! Wanna join us?" You shook your head and smiled, "No, thanks. I'll just watch with you guys next time. Good night," you said and dragged your legs lazily to the upstairs.

 

Chanyeol pouted when you left, "She haven't call us 'oppa'. I really want her to do that!"

 

Kai patted his back, "One day, hyung." Kris leaned against the couch and sighed, "Why you're dragging me to watch the movie?"

 

"Oh, come on, duizhang~ Let's watch this movie together!" Luhan said as he pressed the button on the remote control. Kris didn't say anything instead he sat on the couch and remained silence. Whenever he tried to leave the living room, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen were there to pull and stop him from doing so.

 

You were heading to the upstairs and met with Tao, Sehun and Lay who were holding blankets in their hands. You knew that that needed all of it to cover themselves while watching the movie. Your eyes met with Lay's and he smiled with his dimples were shown on his cheeks.

 

"You're going to sleep?" He asked. You nodded your head. He gave you his heart-warming smile and patted your head softly. And it reminded about your father and your brother who loved to pat on your head while showing their smiles. It was the same way like what Lay did on you. Your heart softened.

 

"You should sleep. You must be so tired. Good night," He said. Your lips curled upwards to see that smile, "Yeah. Goodnight." With then, you headed to your room.

 

You landed on the comfy bed and touched your head. You've been missing your father and your brother. You hugged your teddy bear comfortably as you closed your eyes . And by that time, fresh liquids rolled down on your cheeks.

 

The EXO members went to the upstairs as they had finished watching the movie. Then, Sehun stopped at the front of your room.

 

"Hyung, can we take a look when she's sleeping?" Sehun looked at his hyungs one by one. They agreed with him and Kris sighed to know that they wanted to enter your room.

 

"Guys, please. Can you-" Tao dragged Kris to enter your room. Twelve of them saw you were sleeping on the bed while hugging the teddy bear with the dim light beside your bed.

 

"Aw, how cute. Look at the way she's hugging the teddy bear," Luhan said.

 

"Come on. Don't disturb her," Suho told to s. They obeyed him and left the room without making any noises. They just wanted to make sure that you really went to your dreamland. When all of them has left the room, Kai was still there, looking at your face.

 

He smiled upon seeing your sleeping face. "What a cute and pretty girl. Sleep well. Good night," he said in a whisper before leaving the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll be there to protect you from dangers, Eunbyul-ah..

 

 


 

Sorry if it's :"((

Anyway, thanks for subscribing and commenting.. :) I just posted a new story, The Playboy Jerk! (starring Kris, Lay and other characters!) Do check it out and subscribe if you like. Errors will be corrected later .. so, untill the next update ;3