Chapter 4

Twelve Hot Aliens! [~]

 

You woke up early in the morning when your nose caught a smell. You sniffed and slowly, opened your eyes but the sun ray hit your eyes and that made you to cover your eyes with your hand. You turned your body around, realizing that your mother was still sleeping. Probably she was too tired for entertaining your 'uninvited' guests. You gasped when you thought about them.

 

"Aliens? Did I have a nightmare about them last night?" You questioned yourself. You did remember about six guys that you didn't even know, came to your house and they even had their dinner with you. But, seeing yourself on your mother's bed made you to feel curious even more.

 

"Ah, maybe I was too sleepy until I overslept at here." You made yourself not to think anything negative.

 

You were still sleepy since it was weekend so you didn't have to attend to your school. But then something caught your mind, caused your to sit up on the bed immediately. With the smell that came from downstairs, you knew exactly that something must be happening down there.

 

"Is someone cooking in the kitchen?" You asked yourself again but it just made you to feel scared to think that there was no one except you and your mother in the house. And your mother was still on the bed, enjoying her dreams. You get off from the bed and ran out from the room without making any noises. You rushed to the downstairs and stopped when you've entered the kitchen.

 

"Who are you guys?!" You almost shouted. D.O almost dropped the spatula in his hand and his eyes grew bigger to see you , standing at the counter while your finger was pointing directly at him. He lost his words to answer your question. Chanyeol was looking some foods in the fridge and his eyes were sparkling to see everything in there.

 

"W-We.." D.O stuttered. By then, Suho entered the kitchen with a smile plastered on his face, "Good morning, Eunbyul." He greeted and that made you to frown. W-Wait? How did he know my name? And how could these guys get to be in my house?

 

"Y-You know my name?" You asked. Kai rested his hand on your shoulder while carving a smirk. You were shocked with his sudden touch and caused you to brush it away from touching your shoulder. He grinned, "Did you forget? You invited us, the hot aliens, to come over to your house." And then, he gave you a wink. If any girls see that, probably, they would be melting because of that wink. But you're not an easy type person that will fall for someone just like that.

 

By then, you remembered that it wasn't a dream. It was true that they came to your house, saying that they're aliens that came from EXO planet.

 

You looked up to see Kai, "You and your friends who came to my house. I didn't invite any of you." You scoffed but Kai didn't simply take that as a serious thing.

 

"Eunbyul, you're awake!" Sehun came from nowhere and hugged you from behind. His hug was too tight that made you hard to breathe.

 

"Geez, let me go, idiot!" You said, trying to take off his arms from wrapping around yourself but he was strong enough.

 

"No! I don't want! Because I've started to like you, Eunbyul!" You hated it when he hugged you too tight. Chanyeol who was standing at the fridge felt like to join with Sehun. "I want to hug her too!" He said excitedly and wrapped himself around you. Both of them squished you with their big hugs and you were gasping for the air.

 

No! Why are they treating me like this?! Are they trying to kill me just by hugging me like this?!

 

By then, Suho helped to pull you from being hugged and you tried to catch your breathe after Suho dragged you away from them. "Thanks, Suho." You glared at Swhun and then at the giant guy who kept giving you his wide grin, "You guys almost killed me!I might die with your hugs." Kai's eyes grew bigger than before when he heard the word 'die'. He stepped closer to you, "Die? Are you alright? Did you get hurt?" He pulled your arm to check yourself and you pulled it away softly, giving him a small smile, "I'm okay. No, I didn't get hurt."

 

Kai sent his death glare at his hyung and the maknae, "Stop hurting a girl, okay?" But that didn't make Sehun and Chanyeol to care with his words instead they dragged their legs to the dining table. Baekhyun came from the living room, showing you his bright smile in that morning, "Good morning, Eunbyul!" You smiled slightly, "Nae, good morning."

 

"So, what are you cooking, D.O?" Baekhyun asked when he stood beside him. D.O was flipping something in the pan. You stared at him while taking your seat at the dining table with them. "Pancakes." You saw that D.O focused to make the pancakes as Suho and Baekhyun helped him. You stood up, leaving the table and headed to them. "Do you guys ever make this kind of food in your planet?" Your question made six of them to freeze for a moment.

 

You raised your eyebrow, "Is there any pancakes in your planet?" D.O shook his head, "No." That was the only thing he answered. "I thought you didn't believe that we're aliens." Kai interrupted. He looked at you sarcastically.

 

You chuckled, "Yeah, I don't believe you guys but I have to act like you guys did come from that E.X.O plan-"

 

"It's EXO not E.X.O!" Sehun cut your words. "Whatever." You rolled your eyes at him.

 

"D.O hyung, make it quick! I'm starving!" Sehun said it out loud and caused the elder to roll his eyes at the youngest. "Just wait, okay."

 

"Let me help you to make it quick!" With that, Chanyeol used his power and ended up to burn the pancake that was in the pan. All eyes shifted to look at what the tallest member did and he ruined the pancake. D.O glared at him deadly meanwhile you gawked to see the pancake has changed to become black in color.

 

"YOU BURNT THE PANCAKE!" D.O shouted.

 

"But I was thinking to help you!"

 

"You just ruined the pancake!" D.O knocked Chanyeol's head with a spatula. He totally acted like a mother who get mad. Suho had to pull Chanyeol, back to the seat before both of them started to make any chaos in the house. Baekhyun had to hold D.O in the corner who kept sending death glare at Chanyeol. You leaned at the counter and crossed your arms across your chest, looking at their attitudes; one by one.

 

"I swear, if you burn my kitchen, I'm going to kill you, Chanyeol." You threatened him. He shrugged and sipped a glass of milk. You turned your head to look at six of them, "And all of you, please, using your power in my house is not allowed especially in front of my mother." You warned them. You just didn't want your mother to get shocked when she knew that they got their own powers.

 

"But you can't simply tell us not to-" "Do it or get out from my house." You cut off Sehun's words. The youngest member hung his head down and stared at the floor. Kai had to pat his head, chuckling to see that the maknae was sulking. But you didn't care with his words.

 

"Don't worry, Eunbyul. I will make sure that they won't use their powers especially when in front of your mother. I'm glad that you're letting us to stay here." Suho, as the leader ,said.

 

"It's not like I want you guys to stay at here like forever. Don't think that I'm letting all of you to stay here forever, alright? You need to get a house as soon as possible." You replied. Kai frowned, "A house? But we need money to get one!"

 

"Then, get a job, dude!" You scoffed. You had to admit that they were annoying. Kai shrugged, "Well, unless you want us to use our power when we're working on Earth." You almost sprayed out the milk that you drank at D.O's face and your eyes grew even bigger than D.O. You turned at Kai who held his laughter when his eyes met with yours. "Are you trying to say that you're going to kill all humans on the Earth by using your stupid power?" You asked.

 

"Hey, our powers aren't stupid! I can make the wind to bring you away!" Sehun rolled his eyes at you. Suho shifted his attention at Kai, "Don't say something stupid, Kai. Remember what Professor Lee told to us. We're here to save the humans, not making any chaos." You heard their conversations and raised your eyebrow. Baekhyun took a seat on a chair beside Sehun and D.O helped to serve the pancakes on the dining table.

 

"Professor Lee? Who's that?" You were curious. Suho carved a smile, "He's our professor at the EXO planet. We will tell you more soon, Eunbyul." Suho said. You couldn't say anything instead of shrugging.

 

"Aw, you guys are awake! Good morning, sons!" Your mother said, cheerfully while dragging her legs to the dining room. You saw her bright smile that morning and her face wasn't too pale as before. That made you to feel happy and you knew that she has started to get better.

 

"Good morning, ommonim!" Six of the guys said while smiling. Your mother took a seat beside Suho and looked at the foods, "Wow, this smell so good. You guys did all of these?" Baekhyun and Chanyeol pointed at D.O who was smiling at your mother. "You made these, D.O?"

 

He nodded at her question. "Great! Well, let's eat together!" She said, holding a fork and a spoon. You were still standing at the counter, watching them to start eating their breakfast. Baekhyun saw that you haven't take your seat and he gave a small smile, "Come and join us, Eunbyul!" He called.

 

"It's okay. Enjoy your meals, first. I need to go and wash up." A smile plastered on your face before heading to the upstairs. Six of them including your mother enjoyed with the breakfast that D.O made.

 

After you've done taking your shower, you went downstairs to get something to eat. You saw Baekhyun was helping to wash the plates in the sink meanwhile your mother was at the living room with the others. Seeing Baekhyun helped to wash it , made your heart softened. At least, he volunteered to do it when he was staying at your house. He noticed that you entered the kitchen and smiled, "I left a few pancakes for you." He said and you nodded your head while taking a seat at the dining table. You put some chocolate syrup on the top of the pancakes before cutting it into small pieces. You stabbed the small piece and fed it into your mouth.

 

When Baekhyun had done washing the plates, he took a seat beside you, accompanying you to eat. He didn't want to leave you alone at the dining table.

 

"Thanks." Baekhyun suddenly said when you've finished the last piece of the pancake. You turned to look at him and frowned, "Thanks? What for?"

 

"For letting us to stay at your house. Even though I know you still can't believe with what we said to you. I just hope that you can help us when we're on this Earth. You're the only person that EXO-K can trust."

 

"EXO-K?" You questioned him. Baekhyun's lips curled upwards, "Yeah. EXO-K. 'K' stands for Korean."

 

"I never thought aliens can be Korean too." You joked and he laughed. "Everything is just same like what you guys have on Earth. Except that our technologies aren't same with humans at here."

 

"And what's the point of you guys to come here?" You couldn't help but felt curious to know more. Baekhyun took a deep breathe and played with his fingers, "Because of our mission that we have to do."

 

"What's that?"

 

"I can't tell you yet. You have to ask Suho hyung about it since he's the leader. But I'm sure that one day, you'll know about it."

 

You shrugged while taking a sip of your coffee. Then, Kai came from the living room and he opened the fridge. You saw that he was looking for something in there. Baekhyun turned his body around to look at him. "Why there's nothing to eat?" Kai asked you.

 

You blinked your eyes and immediately went to the fridge, "What do you mean by 'nothing to eat'?" You asked him back and looked in the fridge but there was nothing left except a bar of chocolate that you bought a week ago. You rested your hands on your waist with a sigh.

 

"Great! You guys ate everything in the fridge." You headed to the counter to check some foods or snacks in the cabinet but everything was gone. You just bought all of the groceries last two weeks and nothing left in the kitchen.

 

"And I need to buy all of the groceries again." You said, thinking that you needed to spend your money to buy all of it at the supermarket.

 

 

-------

 

 

Since you had to go to the supermarket again, you forced the EXO-K to follow you and help you to buy all of the groceries that you needed. It was like a punishment for them as they finished all of the foods when you were sleeping.

 

"You have to follow me!" You said to Kai but he was stubborn when he kept sitting on the couch, ignoring you. Chanyeol pulled his arm since he was too excited to go to the supermarket, "Come on, let's have fun at the supermarket!" He said. Kai groaned, "Just go with her, hyung. I'm too lazy." Chanyeol kicked Kai's and glared at him. "Just follow us, okay?"

 

You let Chanyeol to handle Kai meanwhile Baekhyun was discussing with Suho about something. Then, they went closer to you. "So, who's coming with me?" You tapped the floor with your right foot, waiting for their answer. "Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai will follow you." Suho made a decision and Kai quickly turned his head to look at the leader, "I didn't say I want to go!"

 

"Shut up!" D.O flicked Kai's forehead backward and he winced in pain.

 

"Then, how about you and D.O?" You asked. "We'll stay at here to take a good care of your mother." He said. But then, your mother came and interrupted, "No need to take care of me. I'm okay at here. Just go with Eunbyul."

 

"But, ommonim-" "It's okay, Baekhyun. I'm getting better these days so there's nothing to be worried about." She said; cutting off Baekhyun words. Suho and D.O were looking at your mother and they felt guilty to leave her alone. But Suho had to admit that he didn't want to leave his crazy members at you alone since it was hard to handle them, especially Sehun, Chanyeol and Kai. Three of them could create chaos at the supermarket without the leader.

 

"Alright then. Do take care of yourself, ommonim. We'll be back soon." Suho said while plastering a smile for her. Your mother nodded her head and pushed D.O to you and his friends, "I will. Take care too, kids." She said when you and EXO-K members were about to leave the house. You smiled at your mother, "Call me if you need anything, umma." You said and bid your goodbye for her. Then, you left your house to the supermarket with the EXO-K members.

 

 

While in the supermarket, you held out a piece of paper and it was a list of things that you needed to buy. Suho peeked beside you to read it. "These are the things that we have to buy?" You nodded with his question. D.O gawked, "Wow! That's quite…a lot." He said. You landed your eyes at D.O and chuckled, "Yeah. And we don't have to buy all of these if you guys didn't eat all of the foods, last night." You rolled your eyes.

 

"But Chanyeol hyung was the one who ate a lot!" D.O pointed at the giant alien who couldn't stop disturbing Kai. Chanyeol blinked his eyes when he heard his name was mentioned. "What?" He asked with his husky voice. "Nothing." Was what D.O said.

 

 You saw that Kai doesn't look happy at all when Chanyeol kept ruffling his hair. Sehun's eyes went wild as he looked at all of the peoples that came out from the supermarket while holding a lot of paper bag in their hands.

 

"Okay guys! Enough! Chanyeol, take that cart for me!" You ordered and Chanyeol lifted up his hand, "Anything for you, princess." He bowed before running to get a cart. You duh at his words and turned at Suho, "And do take a look of the others too." Suho nodded, "Sure, I will."

 

Then, Chanyeol came with a cart and played it like a kid. You smacked your forehead with his childish attitude. Baekhyun saw that you felt annoyed with him so he helped to smack Chanyeol's head for you. "What was that?!" Chanyeol shouted, rubbing the sore on his head. "Stop acting stupid! Act like a human!" Baekhyun said. You shook your head and D.O offered to push the cart for you. By then, all of you entered the supermarket and started to find  the things that you needed.

 

 

"Ice cream!"

 

"Fruits!"

 

"Ramen!"

 

"Potato chips!"

 

You heard Chanyeol and Sehun were being noisy when they passed by at the food section. Their eyes sparkled to see a lot of foods in the supermarket. You were tired to handle them as you were busy to choose some foods. You went to the breakfast section and wanted to take two boxes of cereal at the shelf but it was too high for you to get it. You pouted to know that you failed to get it as the boxes moved backwards. Baekhyun and D.O went to get other things for you meanwhile Suho handled the other members. You looked around and there was no one passing by at there. You sighed before trying again to get it.

 

But then, there was someone helped to get it for you. You could feel the person's body touched your back. You looked up and found that Kai helped you to take the cereal boxes.

 

"Next time, eat more calcium." He teased. You pouted, "I know I'm not that tall."

 

Kai laughed, "Are you not going to say 'thank you'?" "Okay, thank you, Mr. Kai." You replied him and went to Suho. Then, Chanyeol came from nowhere while his hands were holding four potato chips and Sehun came with ramen in his hands.

 

"Eunbyul, can we have these?" They asked. You let out a big sigh, "Guys, please, you can't-"

 

Before you could finish you words, Chanyeol and Sehun put all of it into the cart and you palmed your face. Why are they torturing me like this?! They're cruel..

 

As if he knew how you felt on that time, Suho helped to pick all of the foods that Chanyeol and Sehun  put in the cart. He went to both of them and gave it back to them, "Don't make her feel dizzy to think about the bills. We can get these next time."

 

"But hyung-" "No 'buts'! We're here not to make her feel depressed. We'll but it next time." Chanyeol and Sehun pouted when Suho ordered them to put the foods back to the right places. You saw that their faces fell when Suho said something to them. You felt guilty for doing that to them. Baekhyun and Kai saw your eyes were looking at Chanyeol and Sehun.

 

"It's okay if they want. I can buy it for them." You said. They were shocked to hear about it. Chanyeol and Sehun couldn't describe how they felt on that time when you finally offered that you were going to buy it for them.

 

"Eunbyul, you-" "Don't worry about the bills. I have some money to pay for it." You said to Suho while giving him an assuring smile. He softened and nodded his head. Sehun and Chanyeol hugged you immediately with a joy, "Thank you, Eunbyul! You're so kind! I love you!" Sehun said while squishing your puffy cheeks. Chanyeol smiled widely and his hands ruffled your hair.

 

 

 

You walked to your house without having to hold anything in your hands as the EXO-K members behind you helped to hold it for you. Sehun couldn't stop complaining about how heavy the things that he needed to hold.

 

"Stop complaining when you already made Eunbyul to buy the ramen for you!" Baekhyun said. Sehun pouted. You chuckled to see his cuteness. Slowly, you started to feel comfortable with them when all of you shared some stories while heading to your home.

 

When you stopped at the front gate, you wanted to open it when you heard someone approached all of you.

 

"It's nice to see you guys again, EXO-K." A voice said.

 

"Hyung! Finally you guys are here! We've been missing you so much!" You heard Sehun and Kai said. You turned your head and gawked with what you saw on that time.

 

 

 

Okay, don't tell me they are going to bring another chaos!

 

 

 


 

Leave your feedbacks, readers ^^ *errors will be corrected later*

It's pretty late at my place so I'm kind of sleepy :| Anyway, thanks for subscribing :]