Chapter 15

Twelve Hot Aliens! [~]

 

"Chanyeol oppa~" Hyejin's voice was heard when EXO members were playing soccer together at the field. Chanyeol was about to kick a ball and score a goal but their game was interrupted with her annoying voice.

 

She grinned when Chanyeol met his eyes with hers. He scrunched his nose, "Psh, that witch again. She's going to ruin my day."

 

Baekhyun came and patted on Chanyeol's shoulder, motioned at Hyejin who took a seat on a bench. "She's calling you, Yeol."

 

"Eww, sorry. Though she's going to shout for my name, I'm not going to go and see her." Chanyeol rolled his eyes and  raised his hand to the air, gaining attention from s, "Guys! Let's continue with our game!"

 

"Sure!" Sehun added. But Hyejin was the one to disturb and stop them from continuing the game.

 

She went closer to Chanyeol and touched his hand, "Oppa, I'm here to see you. Don't you feel happy to see me?"

 

Chanyeol raised a brow and looked at her sarcastically, "Happy? Aww~ OF COURSE NOT!" He highlighted the last words for her, making the girl to pout. Chanyeol pulled his hand away and pretended to brush her germs away that stuck on his arm.

 

"Chanyeol oppa, don't you know that I tried my best to be here, just to see you're playing the game with your friends?"

 

He chuckled, "I didn't tell you to be here for me. Sorry girl, I want to continue with the game."

 

"But, oppa-" She kept stomping her feet and became annoying in front of them. Kai rolled his eyes to see her attitude. Tao kept cursing her when he was standing a few meters away from her.

 

"Can you please stop it? I'm here to play with my friends, not to see your face!" Chanyeol felt annoyed. His face was red after saying out those words.

 

Chen moved closer to her, "Girl, go back to your class. Your trick isn't working on him. You can try and flirt with other guys, okay?"

 

"Who are you to say such of thing like that on me?" Hyejin said while rolling her eyes and flipped her hair. D.O saw that and he went to interfere, "Move away, please. We don't have time to talk with someone like you."

 

But those words doesn't work on Hyejin easily. She stayed there like a statue and even snatched the ball and held in her hands. She smiled sarcastically, "Not until I get to talk with Chanyeol!"

 

"Give the ball back to us." Kris came and said it sternly. His voice was deep and he looked serious on that time. The way he glared at Hyejin made her to gulp.

 

"N-No.."

 

"I said give it back to us!" He half-shouted. She threw the ball directly to Chen and bit her lower lip. She couldn't stare into Kris' eyes. It was the first time someone dared to glare deadly at her like that.

 

"Now, leave us and stop bothering Chanyeol," Kris added. Hyejin didn't utter any words and she quickly left all of them at the field. The members laughed to see how scared she was on that time to look at Kris' face.

 

"Wow, duizhang! I never thought she could be scared when you glared at her!" Luhan laughed out loud along with Sehun and Chen. Kris smirked, "Well, it's better to see her in that way."

 

"I know right! For what she had done to our Eunbyul! She's a witch! An evil witch!" Sehun seemed mad after uttering those words but Luhan was there to comfort him and he flung his arm around the maknae's shoulder, "Aww, Sehunnie, don't worry! She will never dare to touch Eunbyul anymore because we're here to protect her!"

 

"That's right! Touch her, then I'll burn her hair with my power!" Chanyeol said.

 

"I can throw her away with my power!" Luhan added. Suho grinned with Xiu Min and Lay to hear their words.

 

Kris chuckled, "Okay, that's it. Let's continue with our game." They nodded their heads like kids and continued to play with the game. They played until the recess time ended meanwhile you went to meet your teacher to settle a few works.

 

 

---

 

That night, you couldn't even sleep thought it was midnight. The other aliens were sleeping peacefully in their rooms. You went to the rooftop and spent your time at there to feel the cold breeze brushed your skin and get some fresh air on that night.

 

There was a picture of your dad in your hands and you held it tightly, holding it closer to your chest. Tears escaped from your eyes as you remembered that it was the date that your father died. Ever since he died when you were still in elementary school, you lost someone important in your life.

 

You lost someone who meant a lot to you.

 

You missed to hug him.

 

You missed to see his smile.

 

You missed to share your problems and he would be there to comfort you when you cried.

 

But knowing that he was no longer by your side, it hurt you a lot. Tears slipped down on your cheeks when you stared at the picture. You rubbed it with your thumb and sobbed.

 

"I miss you so much, appa. I wish you're here beside me." You said between your sobs. You looked up at the sky and saw the stars. "I remember that time when you always told me to shine like one of the stars. You did tell me that I'm your star that always shine in your heart."

 

You laid your eyes back on the picture, "Appa, mianhae. Sometimes, I can't be strong like how you wanted. It hurts me a lot when people keep hurting me, cursing and insulting me."

 

"But, I'm promise that I will stay strong. I'll be strong for myself, mom and Jonghyun oppa. I will bring him back to this house." You said before noticing a figure beside you.

 

You turned your head and found Kris was standing at there and his eyes were laid on you. You quickly wiped away your tears.

 

"Why you're here?" He asked with his low voice. You bit your lower lip, "I..I can't..sleep.." You said, stuttered. Kris took a seat beside you and you gazed down on the floor. "Why are you crying?"

 

"I-I'm not.." You denied, tried to look away.

 

"I saw that." He said and he saw the picture in your hand. "…Who is that?" He asked, getting curious. You didn't answer him and just held it closer to your chest. Kris took a deep breathe and stared at your face, "Your dad?"

 

You answered him with a  nod.

 

"You missed him?" Again, you nodded. Kris let out a small sigh and he stood up while patting his clothes. He walked closer to you and reached out his hand. You looked at him and were a bit confused.

 

"..What?" You spoke.

 

"Come on. Let me show you something." He replied.

 

"What is it?"

 

"Don't worry. I'm going to bring you somewhere." He said and his voice wasn't stern as always. It calmed your heart to hear it for the first time. Your eyes stared at him. "Trust me." He continued. With then, you held his hand and you felt it was so warm. His hands were big compared to yours. You stood up and looked at him.

 

Both of you were standing closer to each other and you had to avoid from making eye-contact with him.

 

"Hold me tightly."

 

"What?" You thought you heard it wrong but you were not when he repeated it, "Hold me tightly."

 

You didn't say anything and held his jacket, not holding on him. He sighed before taking your arms and wrapped it around his waist. He pulled you closer and made your body to crash with his chest. You gulped and were speechless with it.

 

He chuckled, "Make sure you hold me tightly." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around your waist. The closeness between both of you made your heart to thump so fast than the normal beat.

 

But then, you realized that your feet weren't touching the floor.

 

You looked down and gasped.

 

You were floating in the air. With Kris.

 

"OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING, KRIS?!" You shouted when you were high in the air with him. Kris smirked to see how shocked and scared you were on that time. "I'm flying," was what he said to you.

 

You looked at him with and still couldn't believe with his words, "Flying?! I can't fly! What if we'll fall from here and die and-"

 

"Calm down, Eunbyul. This is my power and I'm showing it to you right now," he said with a small smile.

 

You froze. Did he just say that he's showing his power to me, right now?!

 

"Stop showing me that shocking face. You're safe in my arms, Byul." Kris spoke and flew to a place that he wanted to show you. You held him tightly and closed your eyes, not even dare to see everything below you.

 

He let out a soft chuckle, "Open your eyes. You need to see this beautiful scenery of Seoul city."

 

"But I'm scared."

 

"I'm here, don't worry." He replied. You nodded your head a bit and opened your eyes slightly, looking at the scenery of Seoul city at night.

 

"I..It was amazing!" You gawked. He gave you a nod, "Yeah."

 

Soon, both of you arrived at the place that he said. He landed on the ground safely with you in his arms. You jumped on the ground many times, trying to make sure that you were standing on it for real.

 

"Oh my God, I'm not floating on the air anymore." You said in a whisper and Kris chuckle, before patting on a spot beside him on the ground. "Come and sit at here." He said. You obeyed and sat beside him.

 

Both of you stared at the front, watching the scenery that night at the Han River. Your lips curled upwards to see it since it has been awhile you haven't go there.

 

"Like it?" He asked. You nodded your head, "Yeah. Very much. Thanks, Kris." You laid your eyes on his face. He carved a smile for you. It was the first time for you to see him, flashing that adorable smile. You have been waiting for that.

 

"But, why did you bring me to this place?" You asked and raised a brow. He took a deep breathe, "Because I think that this is the best place with nice view. Remember the day that you saw me on the rooftop of your house?"

 

You answered him with a nod. Then, he smiled again, "I just came back from here on that time."

 

"Ah, I see."

 

"So, you have been here before?"

 

"Yeah. My late father always brought me here before. Along with my brother." You said. "But it has been a long time, ever since my father died and my brother left the house." You added.

 

Kris bit his bottom lip and stared at you, "I'm sorry."

 

You blinked your eyes and turned your head to look at his face, "..Huh?"

 

"I'm sorry for hurting you before. I know, I acted so cold toward you and wasn't treating you nicely. But after seeing how you worked hard to gain some money and struggled in your life, it made me to feel bad for what I've done."

 

You couldn't believe with what he said. The cold side of him wasn't shown at all on that night. As if it was gone just like that.

 

"I know how does it feel to lose someone important in your life. Your father died and your brother left you." He continued.

 

"I did feel guilty for being cold with you. But still, you were there to help me and my members," he added more.

 

Your lips curled upwards when you looked at his face. "It's okay. Don't mind about it. I'm here to help you and your friends."

 

"Thanks a lot, Eunbyul." Kris' voice was low but you could still hear it. You gave him a nod. Then, you stared back at the front and watched the scenery. Feeling the cold breeze that brushed your skin.

 

Soon, you felt something was wrapped around your body. It was Kris' jacket.

 

"K-Kris.."

 

"Wear it. It's cold." He said.

 

"But, what about you?" You stared at him and held the jacket tightly. He gave a small smile, "I'll be okay without it."

 

That smile. Finally, you got the chance to see him, smiling for you. You just hoped that it was going to last forever.

 

"Thanks, Kris." You thanked him as you landed you eyes on his flawless face. Kris didn't say anything instead he just looked at you though you already shifted your eyes to look back at the nice view of the Seoul city.

 

Kris' lips curled upwards to see your side profile. He could remember that moment when he saw you cried at the rooftop. He knew how does it feel to lose someone in your life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You're such a strong girl, Eunbyul. Strong enough to face with everything in your life.. 

 


 

A/N: What do you guys think about the new chapter? I hope you guys liked it since Kris saw her on the rooftop, being alone at there.. And a day left before Lay's birthday ! :DD

Anyway, if you have any questions to ask, you can simply ask me at here .. You can ask me about EXO or anything. (as long as the question isn't too personal ^^) Do leave ur feedbacks, readers and thanks for those who just subscribed and left your comments ^^ Till the next update and see yaaaa! <333