Chapter 5

Twelve Hot Aliens! [~]

 

You turned around and found another six guys were standing at there, joining with EXO-K. Their faces formed bright smiles and they were hugging each other. As if they haven't meet for many years. You eyed all of them and what could you say that, they were having group hugs and even they looked so happy than before.

 

"We missed you, hyung!" Sehun and D.O said to the tallest guy who smiled at both of them. He has a pair of thick eyebrows and plump lips. His shaped-nose and sharp jaw caught your attention. You admitted that he looked attractive with that look. Then, you shifted your attention to another five strangers that came along with the tall guy. You cleared your throat when all of them forgot that you were still standing at there.

 

Twelve of them stopped with what they did and turned their head at you, gazing at you who stood still at the front gate.

 

"I'm still exist, you know." You tapped your left foot on the ground while crossing your arms. Suho grinned, "Sorry, Eunbyul. We were too excited to see our members at here."

 

"Members?" You frowned. Sehun nodded his head wildly as his hand pulled a guy that stood beside him. He has a flower-boy look and you adored with his cute face. "Yes! This is Luhan hyung! He is EXO-M member!" Sehun said excitedly. Luhan smiled awkwardly at you and he waved his hand, "Hi. I'm Luhan." He spoke.

 

"EXO-M? Who are they? Your members?" You still confused with their words but then, Suho stepped forward, looking deep into your eyes while rubbing his palms. He seemed nervous when he stood in front of you and you could know that he must be trying to say something. "Spill it, Suho." You said with your serious tone. Suho gulped before turning to look at s.

 

"A-Actually, EXO-M are our members that are from…" "EXO planet? Is that what you're going to say?" You asked with your arms crossed across your chest. Suho nodded slowly.

 

"And are you guys telling me that they're here to join with all of you to stay in my house?" You could read their minds. The EXO-K nodded their heads and that caused you to sigh heavily. "Great! You guys brought another six to stay at here, in my house! Do you think this is a hotel?!" You half-shouted with your hands were rested on your waist. You hated it to know that EXO-K brought another group to join with them.

 

Chanyeol pouted and dragged his legs to you. He pulled your arm, "Please, Eunbyul. I can't let them to stay far away from us. You know, EXO-K and EXO-M can't be separated. We're like a family. Plus, we have the same mission to do at here."

 

"Whatever. I don't have enough money to afford twelve of you. You guys are big enough to find everything by yourself." You told them. Then, one of the EXO-M member stepped closer to you. He has puffy cheeks with his cute grin. He smiled, "Don't worry, we won't trouble you. EXO-K told us that you're the first human that they met. You're the only person that we can hope and trust."

 

You landed your eyes at him, "So, what are you trying to say?"

 

"Please help us when we're on Earth to complete our mission. We really need your help. It's dangerous for us if we stay at the hotel instead of living at your house." He said, almost begging.

 

"If she refuses to do so, then, we have to reveal about our existence at here. And her mother will be the first one to know the truth about us." The tallest member said with his smirk. His glare was sharp enough and you gawked with what he said. You could not let them to reveal the truth to your mother since she might get shocked with it.

 

Kai chuckled and patted him on the shoulder, "You're right, Kris hyung."

 

"But, that's too cruel if we tell about this to her mother." Another EXO-M added with his worried look.

 

"Jerk! Don't involve my mother in this matter!" You pointed your finger at the guy who sent you his evil smirk. You wanted to rip it off from his face. His cold-look made you wanted to slap him across his cheek with a chair.

 

"Think about it, girl. I bet you don't want anyone to know about it. Let us to stay at your house, then we won't reveal it to anyone, including your mother." The tallest member spoke again with his arms crossed over his chest. Suho lifted up his head to look at him, "But, Kris-" "I know what I'm doing." He said, signaling the EXO-K leader to shut his mouth.

 

You took a deep breathe while grasping your hands. You tried your best to hold your anger from exploding.

 

"Fine. I'll let you guys to stay at my house." Finally, you made your decision. And that made all of them to smile widely. Twelve of them were cheering and entered your house. You stood there while gritting your teeth. Luckily, the EXO-K members helped to bring all of the groceries without leaving it at the front gate or else, they will be punished for the second time.

 

 

You entered your house and found your mother was at the living room, greeting another 'uninvited' guests that came to your house. She seemed so happy to get to know with all of them and even praised that they were good-looking enough. You rolled your eyes while heading to the living room.

 

"Eunbyul-ah, Kai said these are your friends too." Your mother said as she landed her eyes on you. You froze and felt like something stuck at the middle of your throat. All eyes were looking at you, waited for your answer. You carved a fake smile with your hand rubbing behind your neck, "Er, yeah. T-They are my friends!"

 

"Aigoo, why you didn't tell me earlier that you have twelve guy friends?! They are very good-looking!" Your mother smiled widely when she looked at them. You let out your small sigh before taking a seat on a couch. Watching all of them sitting on the other couch with your mother. Some of them even sat on a black rug while observing your house. You hated the way your new 'guests' observed everything in your house.

 

"I'll go and get something to eat for all of you." Your mother stood up and D.O followed. "I'll help you, ommonim!" He offered. Then, you quickly followed them to the kitchen as you wanted to get rid from sitting with them. When you were in the kitchen, you heard that they were talking and laughing. You even peeked from the kitchen to see them and you saw that they were happy to share their stories. But your eyes caught someone  who kept observing every single thing in your house and you guessed that he's the EXO-M member. You felt uneasy when he did that.

 

"Honey, can you help D.O to  bring these drinks for them? I'm going to prepare some snacks." Your mother put two trays that were filled with glasses of orange juices. D.O and you took it before bringing it to serve the drinks for them. I'm not a maid that is responsible to serve them all of these juices! They can get it from the kitchen! Lazy aliens! How I wish I can kick all of you back to your damn planet!

 

You stopped at the small table and place the tray carefully on it. D.O followed you before he took a seat beside Kai. You looked at them, "Drink it."

 

"Woah! These seems delicious!" The one with his panda-look said when his eyes saw the orange juices that were placed on the coffee table. You could not help but rolled your eyes at him before taking a seat beside Sehun. The youngest member just loved to your hair and that made you to brush his hand away from touching your hair, "Stop it, Sehun. I hate that."

 

"But I love your hair." Sehun said with a grin. Then, you saw one of them kept observing your house again and you stared at him, frowning. "You! The one who wore black shirt!" You pointed at the one with his black shirt. You knew that he was the one who threatened you earlier at the front gate about telling your mother the truth about them. He shifted his attention to you and stared back, "What?" His voice was husky and all of them stopped to watch you and him.

 

"You have been observing my house like a policeman. What's your problem, dude?" You asked and shot him your glare. He chuckled at your words, "Is it a big fault for me to observe everything in your house?" He asked you back with his smirk.

 

"Of course it is! You shouldn't do that when you're at someone's house. I bet you don't even learn about manners when you were in your damn planet." You scoffed.

 

"Our planet has name and it's EXO." The one with his puffy cheeks interrupted. You turned your head at him, "Stop interrupting!" You barked. He shrugged and sipped his drink.  Then, you turned your attention back to the guy with black shirt. You saw he was forming a small smile at you. A sarcastic smile. "Seriously, girl. I don't see anything interesting in your house. Small TV with your old couch, " he said before his friend who sat beside him nudged. "Don't say something like that, Kris," the one who wore white t-shirt and got flower boy look whispered that to Kris. Your grasped your hands with his words. It really stabbed deep in your heart.

 

"For your information, you're not living in a bungalow or a mansion. This is just a small house. It's better than nothing so shut up before I make you to do so, idiot!" You spat with your eyes glared deadly at him. Seriously, I should kick him back to his planet! How rude!

 

Suho helped to calm you down by patting your knees softly, "Don't be mad, Eunbyul. He was kidding."

 

"I don't take that as a joke." You replied without looking back at Suho who felt guilty. He knew that you were sad with Kris's words, saying something that he shouldn't say. Kai, on the other side, was gazing at you. He saw your face after what the leader of EXO-M said to you. Then, your mother came while bringing snacks for all of you. Her smile was wide as usual especially to see that your 'friends' came to your house. Sehun and Chanyeol were too happy when they saw the potato chips were served in a bowl.

 

"Potato chips again!" Chanyeol said it loudly when his hand picked some of it, following by the other members. You didn't touch the snacks at all after what Kris said to you. You sat on the couch, being quiet. Except your mother kept entertaining the 'guests'. Baekhyun saw that you have been quiet and he decided to take the orange juice for you.

 

You were a bit shocked to know that it was Baekhyun who handed it to you. His smile was heart-warming, "Drink this." You smiled slightly and took it from his hand. "Thanks, Baekhyun."

 

"You're welcome. I don’t like to see you're being quiet." His words managed to make you smile again. To be honest, you loved the way Baekhyun treated you. He wasn't being sarcastic or noisy like the other members. Or maybe you haven't see that side of him yet.

 

"So, Eunbyul! Why don't you introduce your another friends to your beloved mother?" Your mother spoke, caused your eyes about to pop-out when you heard about it. "W-What?" You asked her back. She patted on your shoulder, "Aw, introduce them for me," she said, forming a smile. You started to get panic. How could you introduce them to your mother when you didn't even know their names? You bit your lower lips, looking at the EXO-K members; as if you were asking for their help. Then, Suho stood up as the leader.

 

"I'll help Eunbyul to introduce them to you, ommonim."

 

You breathe sighed of relief to know that finally, Suho volunteered to help you out from the big trouble. Wow, I thought I'm totally going to be in a big trouble!

 

 You rubbed your chest when your mother changed her attention to EXO-M members. "This is Kris. He's the leader." Suho pointed at the tallest member. Your eyes met with him. So, his name is Kris? Unfortunately, he has such a bad attitude. I hate him, for now.

 

"Leader? How come there are two leaders in one group?" Your mother was confused. Suho chuckled, "Actually, Kris is older than me. So, it's better to have two leaders in a big group." Suho didn't want to explain more about EXO-M and EXO-K or else your mother might be asking lots of question about them. They might bring a big trouble if your mother know too much about them. Your mother nodded her head while she looked back at Kris. "I see. Well, you're very good-looking, Kris." She praised. Kris grinned while bowing, "Thanks, ahjumma." You rolled your eyes to see his reaction. Heh! Stop showing that grin at my mother when you treated me so bad earlier!

 

"Call me 'ommonim' from now on, boys." Your mother told them before letting Suho to continue. "The one who sat beside Kris is Luhan. He has the same age as Kris but he is older a few months the leader." Luhan stood up and bowed. He was being polite to your mother. He got that baby-faced look and you wondered how could someone like him looked like he's the youngest. "Nice to meet you, ommonim," Luhan spoke.

 

"The next one is Xiu Min. He's the oldest among all of us even though he has the same age as Kris and Luhan." The one with his puffy cheeks greeted your mother with his wide grin. "Aw, but he looks like he's the youngest!" Your mother said when she saw his cute face. Suho chuckled with her words. You, on the other side just remained silence, only listening to Suho's words.

 

"Hello, ommonim." Xiu Min plastered a smile for your mother. She smiled back for him and Suho continued to introduce the next member, "That one who wore dark blue shirt is Lay. And next to him is Chen." Both of them bowed at your mother and greeted her. You saw their heart-warming smiles that were carved for her. And then, all eyes landed on the last figure who was sitting on the floor, near with Kris. He was still drinking his orange juice, not noticing that Suho was going to introduce him.

 

Then, Luhan nudged him, caused him to look at the older, "What?" "Ommonim want to know about you, panda." Luhan said. Tao placed back the glass on the table and he grinned at you and your mother. "And that's Tao. He's one of the youngest members in our group." Suho introduced.

 

"Hello, ommonim! Nice to meet you!" Tao looked happy especially when he saw that your mother gave her smile for him. "Aw, how adorable. Nice to meet you too, Tao," she replied.

 

You duh when you looked at them. I just hope they won't make any chaos when they're here!

 

 

-------

 

 

"Six of you will be using my room. Another six will be using the guest room. Got it?" You told after you had dinner  with all of them. They nodded except for Tao who shook his head while pouting, "Why you're letting us to sleep in the guest room? I thought we can have your room." You pinched your eyebrows together, "Dude, it's still a room. You should be grateful that I'm not letting all of you to sleep on the roof!" You barked. Luckily your mother was at the downstairs, watching television.

 

"Geez. You shouldn't treat your guests like that. That's bad!" Tao complained. Xiu Min smacked the maknae across his head, "Stop complaining and just sleep in that room."

 

"Kris gege, this baozi smacked my head. Do something!" "Shut your mouth or I'll use my power to freeze it!" Xiu Min glared. You started to get dizzy with them. "Enough, okay! And let me tell you again, using your powers are prohibited in this house especially in front of my mother." You eyed twelve of them carefully, "If you spill the truth to my mother or anyone, I'm going to kick all of you out from this house!" You half-shouted, made all of them to flinch with your sudden high-pitch voice. They nodded their head slowly.

 

You turned your heels and found your mother was coming from the downstairs. She plastered a smile to see you with them, "Byul-ah, why don't you give them some clothes to change? I guess that they don't even bring any clothes with them." Your mother said. Your eyes went wild looking at them. Your mother was right. EXO-K members has been wearing the same clothes for two days and you didn't even know either they did take their showers or not. Then, you eyed the EXO-M members. They have been wearing the same clothes for the whole day, ever since you met them at the front gate of your house. You turned back to look at your mother, "Don't tell me you want me to lend all of my clothes for them?"

 

Your mother smiled slightly, "Who said that? We still keep some clothes in the guest room." Your eyes grew bigger to know about the clothes that were still kept in the closet that was placed in the guest room. The owner of the clothes hasn't wear it for such a long time. Just when your mother dragged her legs to the room, you stopped her.

 

 "Don't tell me that you're going to lend them those clothes?!" You asked, shocked. "Eunbyul, what's the point to keep it without lending it for them? Beside, your brother didn't come home for such a long time and I don't think he wants those clothes," your mother replied. Her voice was too soft and it was hard for the others to hear it. You took a glance at them before looking back at your mother, "But, umma, he don't like it when someone use his things."

 

"You still care about him?" You lost your words to answer her question. Your brother has been leaving the house for a year and half. He never care about his mother and his sister. You hated him for leaving you and your mother without telling anything, except leaving a letter saying that he wanted to leave the house. That broke mother's and your heart. You bit your lower lip, "I…"

 

"Lend it for them." Your mother said. You sighed and nodded your head, "Arraseo."

 

Your legs were dragged and you went closer to them who were looking at you, frowning. "I'll lend you guys some clothes to change." You said, weakly. They followed you to the guest room without asking anything. 

 

You opened the closet and brushed your fingers on the clothes that were kept in it. You haven't open it for such a long time. You just didn't want to remind yourself about your brother. The others waited for you to pick the clothes for them. Baekhyun and Kai were questioning themselves what made you to look sad. Chanyeol and Sehun didn't notice that and they just spent their time by talking with Tao.

 

You headed back to them with a few clothes in your hand. "Wear these. Pick anything that you like." You put it on the bed. Lay looked up at you when he sat on the bed, "Are you okay, Eunbyul?" He asked, concerned about you. You nodded, "I am. Just go and take your shower and change the clothes."

 

"Are these your clothes?" Luhan asked. "No." Was what you answered.

 

"Then, who? These are man clothes. But only you and your mother stay in this house." Xiu Min interrupted. You sighed, "Those clothes belong to someone. You don't have to know who's that person. Just wear it," you said, almost whispered. Chanyeol, Tao and Sehun came while cheering. "Woohoo! New clothes! I love these!" Sehun said with his wide grin.

 

Then, Luhan eyed Sehun, telling him to keep quiet upon seeing you weren't in a good mood. The maknae immediately shut his mouth and came closer to you, "Eunbyul, are you okay? Why you're looking sad? Is someone bothering you? Or maybe Kris hyung hurt you?" Kris's eyes grew bigger before smacking the maknae's head, "Stop accusing me!" Sehun winced in pain, "Hyung, that's hurt!" He rubbed the sore at his head with a pout.

 

You shook your head wildly with a smile plastered on your face, "I'm okay, Sehun. Don't worry. Go and take your shower. I need to study and sleep."

 

"Alright then." Sehun said. You dragged your legs to the door before twisting the door knob, "Good night," You said before leaving the room.

 

"Good night, Eunbyul!" They said it together except Kris who smirked at you. "Tsk! I don't think she wanted to give all of these clothes for us."

 

Xiu Min and Luhan glared at him, "How could you say like that? Don't you see how does she look alike?" Luhan groaned.

 

"The way she touched all of the clothes, I could see her face." Chen added.

 

"Or maybe we treated her too bad, just now?" Lay wondered. "Kris hyung treated her so badly earlier. He even complained about her house." Kai interrupted, making the tallest member to look at him, "Sorry but what? I treated her badly?" Kris chuckled, "I was telling the truth."

 

"Don't you know that she's a poor girl? You can see that just by looking at her house, hyung." Baekhyun said to Kris. The elder could only give a shrug before slamming himself on the bed. "Whatever. But I still don't like the way she treated us earlier. Bad girl."

 

"How could you say that my princess is a bad girl when the fact she bought me those potato chips!" Chanyeol hit Kris with a pillow and that made him to groan, "Geez! Just because she bought you that chips, you hit me on my precious face!"

 

"Chanyeol hyung was right! She even bought me those delicious ramen!" Sehun interrupted. Finally, Kris gave in, "Fine. Now, you guys are on her side. Psh!" Kris get off from the bed and headed to the bathroom. Suho grinned to see them fighting because of you.

 

 

You were in your mother's room, doing some revision on your previous topics. Your mother already went to her dreamland. Your mind thought about your brother that left the house for a long time. You missed him but you hated him at the same time for leaving you and your mother. He wasn't being a good brother for you and even a good son for your mother. You really hoped that at least he could help by gaining some money for both of you but it was hopeless.

 

You sighed heavily, looking at the picture of your family on the oak dresser.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You shouldn't leave all of us at here, oppa. I miss you but I hate to see you again in my life.

 

 

 


 

Long chapter, eh? Lol. How was it? Hope you guys enjoyed it. ^^

Thanks for subscribing! I was glad to read your comments! hehehe. Do spread my stories around ;)

Leave your feedback ;3