Chapter 7

Twelve Hot Aliens! [~]

 

You didn't utter any single words in the next morning after what the EXO had done to your clothes. You kept it from your mother and luckily she wasn't noticing something wrong was happening to you and them. You prepared to attend to your school on that day and Seohyun told you that her restaurant was closed for a day since her family wanted to have a dinner. You were glad to know that you got another day leave from working. You slipped your feet into your school shoes. You fixed your school uniforms before heading to the main door after having your breakfast.

 

"Eunbyul-ah, you forgot to bring your lunch box!" Your mother shouted from the kitchen when she saw your lunch box were placed at the counter. You groaned to know that you were being such a forgetful person. You headed back to the kitchen and met your eyes with the twelve aliens. Your hands reached for the lunch box and rolled your eyes at the aliens.

 

"I'm leaving now, umma. I'll be back later!" You smiled to your mother and left the house. Tao pouted, "Why did Eunbyul roll her eyes at us?" Luhan mouthed the younger to shut his mouth from saying anything more. Your mother grinned, "Maybe she's mad with all of you. Did you guys do something wrong at her yesterday?"

 

"Oh, yesterday, Chanyeol hyung held something in his hand. It was a-" D.O stuffed some pancakes into Sehun's mouth from spilling the truth, "How does it taste, Sehun? Delicious, right? Eat a lot! I know you're hungry." D.O tried to save the situation. The others breathed sighed of relief when D.O acted on the spot before the truth was spilled. Remembering how you were mad on the previous day, made them to think that probably the thing that Chanyeol held in his hand was one of your private stuffs.

 

"It was what?" She frowned. Kris rubbed behind his neck, "Nothing. It was just her beloved 'stuff'," Kris glared at Sehun who almost dragged all of s into a trouble. The maknae lowered his head and continued to eat his meal. She chuckled to hear it, "Aigoo, don't you guys know that Eunbyul hates when someone touched her stuff?" The question was shot at them. Luhan gulped. "Actually, we know about it but we forgot," Xiu Min said, showing his smile. Your mother nodded her head and continued to eat her foods. They felt relief when she didn't ask them more.

 

 

You were at your school, walking at the school area while holding your books closer to your chest. Then, a ball hit right on your head. Caused you to wince in pain while throwing a glare at the person who did it. The school boy ran to you and quickly grabbed the ball in his hand.

 

"Sorry, noona. I didn't mean it to throw the ball at you." Zelo said with his cutest face ever. You saw his other friends were gathering at the basketball court and were waiting for him. And you saw Daehyun was at there too, staring at you. You glanced back at Zelo and formed a small smile, "It's okay. Just be careful next time," you spun around and left the area. Daehyun saw that you were going to leave and he patted his leader's shoulder, "Hyung, I'll be back. Continue to play without me." Yongguk couldn't say anything when Daehyun left like a bolt to chase you.

 

When you were a bit far from them, you felt someone gripped around your wrist, stopping you from leaving as he spun you around. There you was, meeting your eyes with one of your school kingkas, Jung Daehyun. His lips curled upwards to see your face.

 

"H-Hi.." He spoke, meeting with your eyes. You pulled your hand back softly with your small smile carved for him, "Hi."

 

"Where are you going?" He asked and landed his eyes on the books that covered your chest. "To the library."

 

"Alone?" "Yeah. Who else will be coming with me?"

 

"Well, maybe I can accompany you there," he said but you shook your head. "No need to." "Why so? You're going there alone and I can accompany you."

 

You closed your eyes and inhaled a deep breathe before meeting with his eyes, "You know, all of the students hate to see me and they will be hating me even more when they see both of us together."

 

"Who cares? They're idiots for hating you." "It's not something like what you think, Daehyun. Hyejin will hate me more if she knows."

 

Daehyun chuckled, "Hyejin? Why would you worry about her? She's not my girlfriend."

 

You shook your head and lifted your head to look at him, "Though she's not, still she'll hate me if she sees both of us." "Eunbyul.."

 

"I'm leaving now. Just leave me alone." You turned and left Daehyun who were sighing heavily as he looked at you, walking away and left him. At the other side, Hyejin was watching you and Daehyun together and with that, her lips formed a smirk.

 

Time has passed and it was the time for you to go back home. You packed your belongings and your classmates has left you alone in the room. And there she was, a queenka of your school, with her friends entered your class with an evil smile plastered on her face. You heard footsteps from the front door and met your eyes with hers.

 

"What are you doing at here?" You asked when she walked closer to you. Her right hand was holding a water bottle and she drank it while walking to you. She smirked, "I'm here to meet you, Eunbyul."

 

"We can meet tomorrow. I need to go home now." You grabbed your bag and were about to leave but Hyejin stopped you. Her friends were blocking your way on the right and left side. You sighed heavily and bit your lower lip before looking at her, "What do you want?"

 

"What I want? Shouldn't I be asking you that question?" Hyejin stood closer to you and fixed your school uniform. "I need to go home. I don't have much time to fight with you."

 

"Well, you started to mess with me, don't you?" She said sarcastically and you frowned. "Me? But when?"

 

She stared at you with her evil look, "I told you to stay away from Daehyun but seems like you ignored my words."

 

"I did stay away from him." "LIAR!" She raised her voice. You flinched with her voice, caused you to close your eyes. You hated to face with someone like her especially when she blocked you from going back home. "You're trying to steal him away from me!"

 

"I'M NOT!" You yelled at her face, "STOP ACCUSING ME SUCH A THING LIKE THIS!" You continued. Hyejin couldn't believe that you yelled at her just like that when the fact the other students didn’t dare to do so at her. She twisted the bottle cap before pouring it on your head, drenched your hair and clothes with the water. You shivered the cold water that was poured from your head. She threw the bottle away.

 

"Stay away from Daehyun or I'll do something worse than this. And I'll make sure you'll regret." Hyejin pushed you harshly as she left you alone in the class. You looked down with the water dripping from your hair. You bit your lower lip for what she had done to you. Until someone who passed at the outside of your classroom noticed and approached you.

 

"Eunbyul-ah! What happened?" Daehyun saw your hair and clothes were drenched. He went closer to you and his hand was on your shoulder. You didn’t look at his face instead of brushing his hand away from touching you. He was puzzled. "Don't touch me," you whispered. Daehyun frowning and his hand was trying to reach your face but you pushed it away, "Please. Don't." Your eyes met with him, begging him for not doing so. Daehyun didn't manage to utter a word when you left him in the classroom. He was confused.

 

He gritted his teeth, "Hyejin must be the one who did it." Daehyun whispered.

 

----------

 

You reached your home after taking a bus from your school. You opened the door and found your mother with EXO members. Their eyes locked at your figure who wasn't smiling or looking at them. Your mother noticed that you weren't happy as you were home. It was your luck that your clothes and hair dried just when you were on your way home. At least, your mother wouldn't shot you a lot of questions. Your eyes met with your mother's.

 

"Eunbyul-ah.." "Nae," you said as you took a seat beside her. Then, your eyes saw a big luggage at the living room. You frowned, "Umma, why is your luggage in living room?" You shot her a question and she looked sad. You were confused with her reaction. Then, you glanced at the other twelve who just looked at you and your mother.

 

"Eunbyul-ah, I'm going back to the village to see your grandfather." "WHAT?!" You dropped your school bag on the floor. She sighed heavily and looked at you, "He's sick and I have to take care of him."

 

"But, umma, you can't go there alone. You're not feeling very well too." You went to her.  She smiled, "I'm getting better than before, my dear. You don’t have to worry. You know, I have to take care of him since your grandmother has passed away."

 

"What about me?"

 

"You can stay here with them. Besides, you need to attend your school and extra classes. You'll be having big exam."

 

"How long you'll be staying there?"

 

"Probably a month or two months."

 

"That's too long for me to stay alone with them!" You half-shouted while pointing your finger at EXO members. Kai coughed. You knew he did that to you but you rolled your eyes at him. "Don't worry. I just want to take care of him for two months." You sighed as your mother held your hands, "I'm leaving thirty minutes from now. Change your clothes and send me to the train station with them, okay?"

 

You turned your head to look at the other twelve with a big sigh, "Arraseo. Since you said so, I can't say anything."

 

 

"Take care of yourself, dear." Your mother hugged you tightly before she getting into a train that stopped for the passengers. It was hard for you to leave her when you were not going to be by her side for a month. Or probably two. You nodded your head with her words and pulled away, "You too, umma. Don't forget to eat your medicines. Call me if you need me," you told her and squeezed her hand tightly. Your mother caressed your cheek and nodded, "I will. Don't worry. And don't skip your meals!" You chuckled when your mother glared at you. But then, she shifted her eyes at another twelve guys who were standing behind you.

 

"Suho and Kris, since both of you are the leader, please take care of my daughter very well." Suho bowed when your mother told him about it and Kris followed Suho. Though his eyes took a glance at you who were rolling your eyes when he looked at you. "Nae, ommonim. Don't worry. We will take care of her. Do take care of yourself." Suho said. His smile was heart warming enough to make your mother smiled back at him. "Thank you. And do take care of yourselves too, sons," she told the others before grabbing her luggage, "I'm leaving now. Goodbye." She bid her goodbye and waved at you and EXO members as she entered the train.

 

You were sad to see that she was going to leave you. Lay saw that your eyes has formed tears and waiting the right time to roll down on your cheeks. Slowly, he stood closer beside you and you lifted up your head to meet with his eyes.

 

"Are you going to cry?" You shook your head with the question. You didn't expect that Lay would be the one to notice fresh liquids that were in your eyes. You faced at the train and tried to find your mother, "I'm not." You answered his question and waved at your mother when finally, you saw her sitting beside a window. The other twelve waved at her back before the train made a sound to move. Slowly, the train left the station and your eyes were locked at the train until it went far away.

 

"Eunbyul-ah.." Baekhyun saw your tears finally rolled down on your cheeks. You wiped it away when all of them paid their attentions at you. Well, Kris wasn't paying much his attention at you, though. For him, he didn't want to care about you at all.

 

"Don't cry," Baekhyun's voice was soft enough to make you feel calm. Suho and Luhan approached you. "She'll be back soon. Don't worry." Suho patted your shoulders. You're not a person that easily to cry but when it comes about your parents or something that stabbed deep in your heart, you'll burst into tears.

 

"I know. But I'm scared something will happens on her." You said in your sob while wiping your tears that kept flowing down to your cheeks. Sehun became worried to see your wet eyes and he quickly stood beside you, "Eunbyul, don't cry." He tried to persuade you. Luhan your hair, "Don't think like that. Nothing will happen on her."

 

"Yeah, that's right. Stop crying, please." Chen added. Finally, you managed to stop from crying too much and gave them a small smile. Chanyeol came from your back as his hand ruffled your hair, "Come on! Why don't you bring us somewhere to have fun? Hm?" Chanyeol's suggestion made his friends to agree with it. Kris rolled his eyes while his arms were crossed across his chest, "Let's go home. Why should we waste our time at here?" Kris scoffed and Chen smacked his shoulder. "Can you stop complaining?" Kris rubbed his head and groaned.

 

Your eyes met with them and they were looking at you, hoping that you would bring them somewhere. You looked at them up and down, realizing that they wore your brother's clothes. You didn’t want them to wear something that could remind you about your brother. You bit your lower lip and looked up at them with a smile, "Let's go to the shopping mall!" You spoke.

 

---------

 

 

You went to the shopping mall with the aliens after sending your mother at the train station. You knew that they were having sales on that time so you thought that you could afford some clothes for the EXO members since you didn't want them to remind you about your brother by wearing his clothes.

 

All of EXO members were gawking to see everything that they saw in the shopping mall. Their eyes were wild to observe everywhere around the mall.

 

"Sehun, hold my hand! I don't want to lose you!" Luhan held the maknae's wrist, scared that Sehun might lost when they were walking in the mall.

 

"They have a lot of clothes!" Chen said, looking around with Xiu Min and Tao.

 

Kai walked beside you and acted cool as he could. You rolled your eyes to see his attitude. "So, do you always come here with your mother?" He asked. "Sometimes. Not that often. Just when they have sales."

 

"Sales? Really? So, can I get my favorite potato chips from the sales?" You duh at his words, "No. They don't have sale for potato chips. Now, let's get your clothes!" You called all of them. The way you handled them as if you were their mother who took a good care of twelve hot sons.

 

Some of the girls that passed by you and EXO were whispering to each other. They were amazed to see those good-looking guys in the shopping mall. It seemed like the aliens knew that they caught the girls' attentions and just in time, they acted cool whenever they walked in the mall. You noticed that and sighed heavily. These aliens really know how to gain more attentions from the girls!

 

Tao's eyes caught something in the mall and he pointed at the place where he saw, "Eunbyul, what's that?!" Tao said it out loud and the girls who walked beside him thought that he was being cute. You rolled your eyes and pulled his arm, "Those are escalators." Their eyes were looking at you, still couldn't understand.

 

"Escalators?" Luhan frowned. "Or in other words for you guys to understand, it's a moving stairs." They nodded their head when you told them. Chanyeol jumped up and down like a child and tugged your shirt, "Can we use that ecelators?"

 

"It's escalators, not ecelators. Duh." You corrected him. Chanyeol grinned, "Whatever. So, can we use that?"

 

Just by smiling widely and showed his puppy eyes, you gave in and brought them to use it. They were still amazed with all of the technologies in the mall. You looked at Suho and crossed your arms, "Don't you guys have these escalators at your planet?"

 

Suho shook his head, "No, we don't have any."

 

"Tsk, really? Thought you guys are more advanced that humans on Earth." You chuckled. "Well, obviously, yes." Kris , arrogantly said to you. And you just ignored his words. When you went to the men's section, there were a lot of clothes for them. You smiled, "Guys, now, let's proceed with the mission."

 

"Mission? What mission?" They asked. "Buying clothes for all of you." You said before turning around to get suitable clothes based on their body size. You helped to pick the clothes for them one by one. The workers at the shop were whispering and thought that you brought models to buy the clothes. Their good-looking faces could attract any girls' hearts just when they saw it.

 

"Okay, now, go and try your clothes in the changing room," you pushed Tao to the changing room and he pouted. "Eunbyul, can you accompany me?" Your jaw dropped with his request and the workers were chuckling at you. Your cheeks became red with what Tao asked at you. "W-Why would I?!"

 

"I'm scared." "Pabo! There's nothing to be scared."

 

"B-But.." Before Tao could finished his words, you pushed Kris to go to the changing room with Tao, "He can accompany you!" With then, you went to help the others to pick some clothes. Kris eyed Tao who was smiling cutely, "Ehe, duizhang, accompany me this time. I'm scared." Kris groaned, "Fine!"

 

 

It took almost an hour for you to get the right clothes for them. Even you had to get suitable pants and their private stuffs. In other words, 'boxers'. It was awkward for you to buy the private stuffs for them since never in your life you had to spend your money to buy the things. After paying all of it, you walked out from the shop with them and they were happy enough to have the clothes that you just bought.

 

"Thank you, Eunbyul!" They thanked you for spending your money to buy it for them. Except, Kris who remained silent without uttering a word. "Yeah, you're welcome." You said back with a smile on your face. "You're the sweetest and kindest girl that I've ever known!" Chen praised but you looked at him with a soft chuckle, "Really, dude? Or are you just trying to ask something for me to buy?" Chen shook his head wildly, "N-No! I didn't mean that!" You laughed, "I know."

 

Then, Xiu Min looked at the leader who was shutting his mouth from saying anything. He nudged at his ribs, "Say something at her, Kris." All eyes shifted to look at him, including you. "Say what?" Kris acted as if he didn't know anything. Baekhyun duh at his words, "You should say thank you since Eunbyul bought the clothes for you."

 

Kris looked at you sarcastically, "Yeah, thanks a lot." You knew he wasn't being sincere at all. "No need to say it if you're not being sincere at all." With then, you left and the others followed your figure. Luhan poked Kris's head, "Can you talk with her nicely? She bought you those clothes!"

 

"Who told her to buy it? I didn't ask her to do so."

 

Luhan gritted his teeth with Kris's words, "Stupid Kris."

 

 

When you were walking with them, Chanyeol stopped at a lingerie shop and Suho bumped with his back. The leader looked up to meet with Chanyeol's eyes.

 

"You shouldn't stop all of sudden, Yeol." Suho groaned but Chanyeol didn't hear him. "Hyung, aren't those clothes are exactly the same like what we saw in Eunbyul's room?" Chanyeol's finger pointed at one of the mannequins that wore lingerie. Suho's jaw dropped to see it and he tried to drag him away from standing at the front of the shop. Women who were in the shop whispered and became embarrassed when Chanyeol kept staring at it.

 

"Come on, Yeol. We need to go now. Don't make Eunbyul get mad if she sees us standing at here." Suho said, worrying that you might see both of them at there. The leader tried hard to drag the tall member away from standing at there before you caught both of them. Finally, he succeeded.

 

When Suho and Chanyeol reached with the others, you noticed that Lay wasn't with you. You sighed.

 

"Where's Lay?" All of them shrugged. Then, you turned your head to look at Kris and Suho, "Don't you guys know where did he go?" Again, they shrugged with your question. "I thought he was with us." Kai said.

 

You let out  a big sigh, "Stay here. I'm going to find him. Suho and Kris, watch your members and don't go anywhere," you warned them before leaving eleven of them. You went to find Lay who was missing in the mall.

 

 Lay stopped at an accessories stall when he saw something that caught his attention. He went closer to the stall when his friends already went to the other side. His right hand picked a pink hair clip and looked at it. His other hand reached into his pocket and realized that he didn't bring any money to buy it. He sighed.

 

"Are you going to buy it?" The lady who owned the stall asked Lay when she realized that Lay has been holding the hair clip.

 

"Lay-ah, what are you doing at here?" Your voice snapped him and that made him to rub behind his neck nervously. "Nothing." He said. "You shouldn't leave us. We're worried about you," you told him. He apologized and his eyes went down to look at the hair clip. You noticed that and frowned, "Why are you holding it? Are you going to buy it?" You asked. "Never mind. I was thinking to buy it for someone but I don't have any money."

 

You remembered that they didn't bring along some money with them. But, looking at his face, you guessed that he wanted to buy it so much. You took out some money from your purse and gave it to the lady. "I'll buy this hair clip." Lay looked at you when you paid it. "Eunbyul-ah, you shouldn’t-"

 

"It's okay. I already paid that for you. You can give that to your girlfriend." You said, chuckling . Lay's eyes saw the smile that you gave for him as his right hand was holding the hair clip. I don't have a girlfriend.. And I shouldn't let you pay it for me.

 

"I'm promise, I'll pay back once I gain some money.." Lay walked beside you but you just showed your bright smile for him, "No need to."

 

With then, you gathered with the others meanwhile Lay was still looking at you. His heart softened to see that you were kind enough to buy everything for him and the others.

 

"You're so kind." Lay whispered but he didn't know that D.O heard his words, "Kind? Who?"

 

"Oh, err, I mean, Eunbyul is kind for buying us these clothes." Lay said. D.O nodded his head, "I know right, hyung. She must be spending a lot of money to buy it for us. She's just like Suho hyung."

 

 

Finally, all of you has reached your home after went for shopping. You were laughing with them when Chen and Baekhyun made some jokes. Just before you opened the door, someone opened it, revealing a person who you never thought that would appear in front of you, again. You were shocked to see him and there he was, looking at you and EXO members with a frown. The EXO members wondered who could it be and started to feel curious.

 

"Oppa.." You spoke out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He's back. Finally, my brother is back..

 

 


 

A long chapter and cliff hanger! kekeke.. I just love to make you guys feel curious about the next update XD Am I evil? hehee.. As usual, leave ur feedbacks, my lovely readers ;) thanks for my subscribers that just subscribed to this story. Do upvoted if you like with this story :D <3

 

 

wait for the next update! see ya ;3