Chapter 20

Twelve Hot Aliens! [~]

 

You stayed up that night to study and still worried to think about Kris and Kai as they didn't come back home. You knew, both of them were mad and needed time to cool down. You tapped the pen on your table a few times and couldn't get to focus while studying. Your mind kept thinking about Kris and Kai; wondering where would they go during midnight.

 

The other aliens fell asleep earlier than you. You decided to leave your room and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water to drink. You walked out quietly, not wanting to create any noises that would disturb the others as they were sleeping. You headed to the kitchen and opened the fridge to get a bottle of water.

 

You poured it into a glass and took a sip of it before your eyes landed on a figure that stood in front of you.

 

You almost dropped the glass but you did get to grab it, "Oh my God! You're scaring me, Kai." You said, rubbing your chest a few times and placed the glass on the table. Kai smiled slightly as he walked to you, "Sorry. I didn't mean to do that."

 

"Where did you go? I was worried when you left." You asked, looking at him. "Somewhere."

 

"You're still mad?" You shot him another question when he took a seat on the chair. You sat beside him and saw him taking a deep breathe before shaking his head, "No."

 

"…It was my fault. I shouldn't yell at Kris like that. It won't happen ifㅡ" Kai placed a finger on your lips; telling you to stop from continuing your words. "It wasn't your fault, Byul. It's not Kris' hyung's fault too. He was too mad, because he's worried about you."

 

You bit your bottom lip and said, "I'm scared that he won't be talking with me anymore."

 

"He won't do that. You just need to wait for him to cool down. For now, you need to take care of yourself. Don't let anyone harm you."

 

"They told me about the rivals." Kai let out a sigh and he caressed your head, "It's better if you know the truth. Remember, no matter what happens in the future, I'll be protecting you. All of us will do the same."

 

"Kai oppaㅡ" You were about to say something but Kai stood up from his seat, holding your shoulder, "Go and sleep. It's pretty late now. Don't think too much about our rivals. We'll handle that." With then, he left you in the kitchen, heading to the upstairs. You sighed to hear his words. Of course you would be worrying about it. The rivals could be trying to steal you away anytime.

 

I can't let they harm me. Mom can only rely on me after Jonghyun oppa left..

 

You went back to your room and closed the door. You weren't feeling sleepy and decided to get some fresh air before opening the window; letting the cold breeze brushed against your skin. You leaned at the window and looked up at the sky, gazing at the stars.

 

But then, you saw someone coming near the window, making you to blink your eyes while looking at him. "Kris oppa.."

 

"Why you're not sleeping? It's 2 a.m. in the morning." His eyes were glued on you. He wasn't plastering a smile at all so you thought he was still mad. You gulped, "I..I'm not sleepy."

 

Kris entered your room through the window and he rubbed his palms because of the coldness. He spun around and looked at you, "Close the windows. You might get sick with the cold breeze." He said, coldly. You frowned to hear that cold side of him; again. You obeyed and closed the windows but your eyes were still on him.

 

"…Where did you go?" You asked though you were still scared with what happened earlier. You took a few steps away from him; in case he might lose in temper again. Kris stared at you, "Somewhere to calm myself."

 

Your mouth form an 'o'-shaped, not saying anything. You saw Kris was taking a few steps closer to you and you stepped backward, deciding not to stay close with him. Kris sighed, "Why are you taking a few steps away from me?"

 

"It's better. I'm scared you might hurt…me."

 

Kris pressed his lips together, knowing that it was his fault for scaring you at first with his action. But it didn't make him to stop so he continued to walk closer until your back met with the wall behind you. You grasped your hand, seeing him standing in front of you. His tall figure made you to lift your head to look at him.

 

"..I-I'm sorry, Byul. I didn't mean to scare you." Kris spoke. His eyes were looking into your eyes deeply and you knew that he felt guilty for what he had done.

 

"It's okay. Forget it."

 

Kris shook his head and held your shoulder, "No. I can't. I feel guilty for it."

 

You held his hand and smiled, "Trust me. I'm alright. As long as you're okay, then I'll be okay. I know, you were worrying about me on that time."

 

"You knew about the rivals?" You nodded your head, "They told me. Now, I want you and Kai oppa get back together like before. Stop fighting because of me. I can take care of myself and I believe that you guys will be by my side to protect me."

 

Kris' lips curled upwards to hear it. It was nice to see him smiling again and his thumb caressed your cheek, "Thanks, Byul. I'm promise to be by your side."

 

"Don’t just say it, oppa." You joked and he let out a soft chuckle, "I'm saying the truth."

 

You looked at him and nodded your head, "I know."

 

Kris' eyes landed on your comfy bed and he went to sat at the edge while patting on it, "You better sleep, girl. You have to go to school tomorrow."

 

You grinned, "Well, you should be doing the same since you have classes tomorrow." You replied before climbing on your bed and pulled the blanket. Kris flashed a smile and headed to the side of your bed, brushing your hair from covering your face, "I will. Stop worrying anything. Goodnight, sweet dream." He said before giving a soft kiss on your forehead. You felt something weird running in your body when his lips touched your skin.

 

You nodded slowly, "You too, oppa." You said and closed your eyes. Kris went to the door and turned his head to look at you as you finally went to your dreamland. His lips formed small smile and he switched off the light, leaving you in the room.

 

---

 

The next day, you went to school as usual and you weren't thinking much about the rivals as you didn't want it to bother you. Another two months left before the exam coming and you started to get ready with everything. Daehyun seemed like not to disturb you anymore since you would always avoid him whenever he tried to approach you. Plus, EXO members were always be with you; all the time so he couldn't get the chance to talk to you. Hyejin wasn't disturbing you like before. Though she tried hard to gain Chanyeol's attention. Too bad, Chanyeol wasn't falling for her trick.

 

"Let's go somewhere this weekend~" Sehun said when you were having lunch with them. D.O nodded, "Sure! It has been awhile we're not having fun at the outside."

 

"But, I thought it's dangerous for me." You spoke. Suho smiled, "You'll be safe if you're staying by our side."

 

Luhan nodded, agreeing with Suho's words, "Yup." "So, any plans for today?" Chanyeol interrupted while feeding himself some fries. "Playing basketball!" Tao answered.

 

"Soccer!"

 

"Tennis!"

 

"Cycling~"

 

"Shopping!"

 

You heard different answers from each of them until Chen interrupted, "Let Eunbyul decide!"

 

All of them stopped before their eyes were glued on you. You grinned and sipped your drink, "…I don't know."

 

"Oh come on. There must be a place that you want to go so badly, Byul." Xiumin said. You scratched your head, "Going to the amusement park….?"

 

You looked at them one by one; waiting for their responses before Baekhyun stood up from his seat, "Well, then, let's go to the amusement park!"

 

Everyone agreed with your suggestion and you knew, you were going to have a great weekend with them.

 

 

 

At least, I can spend my time with them rather than letting them to worry about my safety..

 

 

---

 

"Hyung, what should we do? We can't let them just like that!" Hyuk asked as his eyes landed on Leo. He smirked, "Wait until the right time comes, Hyuk-ah."

 

"We need to see how they're planning before fighting with us." N said while playing when he looked at the maknae. Ravi chuckled, "I can't wait until the time, hyung."

 

"I will never let them go this time. After what he had done to Ken." Hongbin's eyes looked at Ken who was sitting on a couch. Ken just smirked, "I want to end this so badly, guys."

 

"But that girl looks so good, hyung. What's her name? Eunbyul? Wow, they're so lucky to have her." Ravi added.

 

"We can have her too, Ravi. That girl is too innocent from the outside." Leo spoke, resting his body on a comfy bed. Hongbin grinned, "I'm waiting the time for us to have her. I bet they will be doing anything for that young girl."

 

"Of course. Let's start the game soon, guys. I can't wait to see how they're going to react over their 'lovely' girl." N replied.

 

 

 

Sorry, guys. But we're not going to let you go. We need to end this, soon...

 

 


 

Leave your comments, readers ^^ And I just posted another fic of BTS. Check it out ! Boy In Luv: DETECTED! :D