Chapter 13

Twelve Hot Aliens! [~]

 

You woke up early in the morning and found yourself were hugging your teddy bear. You rubbed your eyes and took a glance at the alarm clock. It was 6.30 a.m. in the morning and you knew that you had to attend your school again on that day. You threw the blanket away at the edge of the bed and get off from the bed.

 

All you could remembered was the thing that happened last night; seeing Kris on the rooftop alone and told you to leave him. You went to the bathroom and faced with the mirror, taking your tooth brush and put some tooth paste on it.

 

"Why he's always acting cold with me?" You asked yourself with your right hand was busy brushing your teeth. You spit in the sink once you had done and rinsed your mouth. Your ears caught the noises from downstairs and you could tell that the aliens were awake.

 

You took your shower and soon, prepared to go to your school. You fixed your school uniform and tied your hair.

 

Before leaving the room, you grabbed your bag and headed downstairs, founding twelve aliens in the kitchen.

 

D.O and Lay were preparing for breakfast meanwhile some of them were sitting around the dining table. They smiled upon seeing your appearance in the kitchen.

 

"Eunbyul! Come and sit with me!" Baekhyun said as he patted on the empty chair beside him. But then, Tao raised his hand and patted another seat beside him, "No! Over here, Byul!"

 

"She deserves to sit beside me!"

 

"No! Byul will be sitting with me!"

 

"Shut up, Tao!"

 

"I don't want to!"

 

"I don't care and whatever it is, she has to sit at here, BESIDE ME!"

 

"Will you guys stop bickering about it?!" Kris yelled with his eyes were glaring deadly at Baekhyun and Tao who stopped to bicker because of small matter. Chanyeol and Chen held their laughter from bursting in front of the leader. "Sorry," Baekhyun spoke with his eyes gazed at the table.

 

You chuckled to see them and took a seat beside Suho, "Never mind, guys. I'll just sit beside Suho."

 

"NO!" Tao and Baekhyun shouted at the same time but another glare from Kris was shot directly at them. They shut their mouths from uttering any words.

 

Then, Lay came with D.O and served the breakfast that they made on the dining table. You your lips to see the foods in front of your eyes and Luhan giggled to see your reaction, "Eat well, Byul. You need a lot of energy for today," he said and you fed yourself with the food that D.O cooked. You nodded your head at his words but didn't look at his face. Too busy to taste the delicious food.

 

"How is it?" Lay asked. "Delicious!" You replied with your mouth full with the foods. They smiled to see you. Your eyes took a glance at Kris who was sitting at the head of the dining table. He wasn't talking much and just ate the food.

 

Once all of you had done, you decided to leave the house with them and headed straight to your school.

 

As usual, glares were thrown on you just when you've entered the school area. But you noticed that there were more glares than before since you walked to the school with the aliens. As if Kai could know what was happening on that time, he put his arm around your shoulders, pulling you more closer to him.

 

You were shocked with his sudden action and lifted up your head to see his good-looking face. "K-Kai.."

 

"Let's just stay like this. I want to make them jealous," Kai ruffled your hair and winked. You rolled your eyes and tried your best to brush his arm away but Kai was strong to pull you more closer.

 

 Baekhyun was glaring at Kai from behind and he grasped his hand to see Kai's arm was wrapped around your shoulder. He really wished to kick Kai in his so he could replace him by placing an arm around your shoulder. So you think you have a chance to place your arm around her, huh?

 

 

Time passed and it was a History class. You saw some of the students were yawning when the teacher was explaining at the front. The class was getting bored as you didn't understand any of his explanations. You yawned and flipped your textbook pages and your eyes read a few texts in it; line by line. You heard Kai sighed and saw him yawning when the teacher faced with the whiteboard.

 

"Geez, I'm bored. I can't understand his explanations," Kai muttered under his breathe and his eyes were half-opened, just about to close anytime.

 

You chuckled, "Me too."

 

By that time, you saw Kris stood up and left his desk, caused his friends to look at him. You eyed him while frowning. Why is that giant leaving his desk?

 

After getting the teacher's approval, Kris left the class and you wondered what made him to do so.

 

"Why did he leave?" You questioned Kai when he yawned again. "Kris hyung hates History so I guess, he made an excuse to leave the class."

 

"Psh, so, if he hates the subject, he can leave and skip the class just easily like that, uh?" You scoffed.

 

"Well, maybe we can skip the class and go for a date if you hate with the subject," Kai teased. You scrunched your nose, "Thanks, but no." You flipped to the next page of your note book, "I'd rather stay in the class," you continued meanwhile Kai let out a chuckle.

 

Kris left the classroom and went to have a walk around the school area. He knew that he was wrong for lying to the teacher since he said that he wanted to go to the restroom so badly. He hated History and couldn't pay attention in the class when Chanyeol and Chen were sleeping in the class and snored softly. How could he focus when he was sitting between them and they kept making noises and even drooled. That was why he decided to leave and get some fresh air from the outside.

 

As he was walking and kicked a few stones, someone shouted and he lifted up his head, founding a flying basketball in the air and was about to knock on his head.

 

But Kris was quick enough to catch the ball and held it in his hand. He saw there were two guys at the basketball court and one of them looked familiar to him.

 

"Hey, do you mind to give that ball to me, Kris?" Daehyun asked. Kris eyed another guy who waited for Daehyun in the middle of the court.

 

Kris smirked, "..What if I refuse to give this back?"

 

Daehyun raised a brow, "Well, you still have to give it back to me. It's mine." Daehyun said. Kris didn't reply instead he gave a slight smirk. Daehyun's friend came and interrupted them, "What's wrong? Dude, why don't you just give that ball to us?" The guy looked at Kris but he just remained silence, not saying a word.

 

"Ah, maybe you want to join us? Sure! Show me how well you are in basketball!" The guy said while patting Kris' shoulder. Daehyun gawked, "H-Hyung…"

 

"Come on, Daehyun. Let him join us. I'm pretty sure we can beat him in this game, right?" Himchan said with confidence when he stood at the centre of the court. His hands were motioning Kris to join him, "…Well, I think you want it too, man."

 

Kris looked at Daehyun who was standing there and didn't know what to say. Kris didn't reject the offer instead he walked into the basketball court with the ball in his hands.

 

They started to play when three of them were ready. Kris was fast enough and he played with it very well. Daehyun gasped for the air when he didn't managed to snatch the ball from the tall Kris. Damn, why he's so good in this game?

 

"You better come and take it from me," Kris said while smirking when he faced with Himchan. Too bad, Kris made a move when Himchan was about to take the ball from him. And just in a blink, Kris shot the ball through the hoop easily.

 

Himchan and Daehyun were gasping for the air when they were sitting on the ground just when Kris won. They didn't know that Kris could beat him in the game and Himchan never expected that Kris could be good in basketball. No one in the school get to beat Himchan, Daehyun and his friends in the game. That was their first time to see someone like Kris, playing it very well.

 

"Let me know in case you want to play with me, again." Kris gave a pat on Himchan's shoulder before leaving the basketball court with a smirk.

 

"…He played very well," Himchan said. Daehyun nodded his head, "Yeah."

 

---

 

The EXO members joined with you to eat during recess time and you laughed over their jokes. You knew that the girls were glaring at you; too jealous to see you with them. You ignored them and continued to enjoy your time with them. But then, someone disturbed that good time of yours with a grin plastered on her face.

 

"Hi, Chanyeol!" Hyejin waved as she stood near with the table, smiling at Chanyeol who almost choked with his food. Everyone around the table shifted their attentions to look at her.

 

"Geez, what are you doing at here?" Chen asked since he was felt annoyed to see the girl. Hyejin rolled her eyes at Chen, "I'm here to meet with Chanyeol. So you better shut your mouth."

 

"How rude," Luhan muttered under his breathe and you heard him. Hyejin gave a lunch box in her hands to Chanyeol and helped to open it for him.

 

"…What's this?" Chanyeol asked with his eyes looking at the food in the lunch box. It doesn't look appetizing at all and D.O just let out a soft chuckle. She must be bad in cooking.. Just look at those foods..

 

"I cooked this for you! You should try it! You know, I'll be happy if a handsome guy like you eat this~" Hyejin said it while clasping her hands together.

 

"..No, thanks. I'm full." Chanyeol pushed the lunch box to the side but Hyejin stopped him. "Please. You should try it! Come on, eat this! Or you need my help to feed this food-"

 

"No need to feed him, girl! He can do it!" Baekhyun interrupted as he cut off her words. Hyejin flipped her hair and scoffed, "Shut up. I'm not talking to you."

 

Baekhyun felt like to throw his drink on her head but Lay held his hand, not letting him to do so. The others just eyed Chanyeol who hesitated to eat the food. He bit his lip and took a spoonful of the food before feeding it into his mouth.

 

Everyone was waiting for his reaction. Chanyeol munched the food and his face changed. It was hard for him to swallow the food.

 

"Yah! Did you put tons of salts in the food?!" Chanyeol half-shouted when his hand was reaching for his drink. Hyejin was embarrassed and her face turned to red when the others laughed at her, including you.

 

"..I..I tasted the food and it was okay," she said.

 

"It's not! You better taste it again!" Chanyeol replied. Kai looked at her while grinning, "Girl, you better learn more how to cook very well. Sorry, but your mission failed!" Kai earned a high-five from Sehun and Tao. Hyejin pouted when the EXO members kept embarrassing her at there. She stomped her feet, "You guys are mean!" With then, she left the table.

 

You chuckled, "Guys, you shouldn't be that mean~"

 

"We should when the fact she hurt you many times," Lay added. You smiled. And there was Chanyeol, regretting for eating the food, "It's too salty!"

 

Suho patted on his shoulder, "Seems like she likes you and want to win your heart, huh?"

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "Oh please. With that cruel girl? Better not!"

 

You laughed at his words and could tell that Suho's words were right. Hyejin must be trying to win Chanyeol's heart because of his good-looking face. Nothing else.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Though Hyejin is going to try hard, she won't get to be with any of them.. I'm pretty sure with that..

 

 


 

A/N: Another chapter posted! It's late right now so I'm going to sleep! Leave ur feedbacks, okay? Errors will be corrected later~ byeeeee ;3