Chapter 9

Twelve Hot Aliens! [~]

 

That night, after having conversations with you about their powers, they headed directly to their rooms and you wanted to spend your time by doing revision on your subjects. You still couldn't stop thinking about what Kai asked you in the living room, telling you to call them 'oppa'. You sighed as you tried hard to focus with the questions in your revision book.

 

You heard that those aliens were giggling in their rooms and you guessed that they were having their fun times together in their rooms. But it wasn't long until there was no voices could be heard. You frowned that everything became silence, like there was no one in the house.

 

Meanwhile in the other bedroom, the EXO members gathered at one place to look at their gadget that Suho held in his hand. Their eyes were focused at it when they saw an old guy with his glasses through the screen.

 

"Hello, EXO. It's nice to see you again," he spoke with a smile plastered on his face. They smiled when he spoke. "Professor Lee! We missed you! How have you been?" Baekhyun looked so happy on that time. The professor chuckled, "I'm fine as always. And what about you, guys? I hope everything went well."

 

"We're fine too. Everything went well so far," Luhan said.

 

"Great! So, did you guys meet with the humans on Earth?"

 

"We did and we met with the first human when we reached," Chanyeol answered with a nod.

 

"Yeah. She's a kind girl and the only person that we can trust on Earth," Chen interrupted.

 

The professor tapped his chin and eyed them, "And she's a girl?" They nodded at the same time. "Are you sure that she can be trusted?"

 

"Yes, we are! At first, it was hard for her to accept us and believe that we're aliens from EXO planet but after explaining everything, seems like she has started to believe and let us stay with her." Xiu Min said. "Make sure that she's the only person that knows about the real you. I don't want the other humans found out about this matter or else, you'll be in a big trouble."

 

"Noted that, professor," Kris, as the leader said in polite. "What's her name? Age? Does she knows about your mission?" All eyes landed at Suho and Kris who were since they're the leaders and they expected that both of them would answer it. Suho cleared his throat, "Her name is Lee Eunbyul. She's 18 years old. No, she doesn't know about our mission. But we will tell her as soon as possible."

 

"Alright. Make sure that you'll protect her and don't let anything bad happen on her and the humans on Earth. Remember that." The professor told them with his serious tone. They just nodded their heads and didn't protest. "So, can you call her for me? I need to talk with her."

 

Suho motioned Sehun and Tao to call you in the other room. Both of them nodded their heads and headed out to your room. While you studying, you heard a knock from the door.

 

"Eunbyul-ah.." Sehun called your name. You answered and opened the door, revealing the maknae with Tao. "What is it, guys?"

 

"Erm, someone wants to talk with you," Tao replied on the maknae's behalf. "Someone?" You frowned.

 

 

When you followed them to the room, you stood still in there with your eyes landed on the screen of their gadget. You saw an old guy with his glasses looked at you with a wide smile on his face. You were still confused. Who was that guy and why did he say that he wanted to talk with you?

 

Okay, who's this guy? Can they stop making me to feel curious?

 

"Hello, Eunbyul. I'm Professor Lee from EXO planet. It's nice to see you." Finally he spoke. The other twelve focused their eyes on you and then back to their professor. You smiled and waved your hand awkwardly, "Ehe, h-hi! It's nice to see you too, Professor Lee." You bowed when Luhan motioned you to do so. The professor let out a chuckle, "I heard that you're the first human that EXO met."

 

"Ah, nae." The only words that you could say. "And I'm pretty sure you already know twelve of them." You just nodded your head. "So, I just wanted to say thank you since you let them to stay with you. I know, it must be hard for you to believe that they're from EXO planet but I really hope that you can keep this matter as a secret without telling anyone about their existence on Earth."

 

"A-Arraseo. I will keep this matter as a secret," you replied. "Good. Don't worry. Because everything will be fine. I'll let Suho or Kris to explain about the mission. You must be wondering about it, right?" You nodded your head and your eyes looked at the aliens. Getting curious more and more about their mission.

 

"I guess, that's all for now. You're the only human that we can trust so please, don't break it." He said. You didn’t know what to answer with his words. You felt too nervous and scared at the same time.

 

What's happening with me? The mission? What is it about? Is it too important for them?

 

"We'll talk again next time. EXO, do update me in the future. Eunbyul, take care of them very well and keep the secret very well. Bye." He ended up the video call when you were still standing still at there. The EXO members seemed to understand you very well just by looking at your face. And there was Lay who came to approach you.

 

"Eunbyul-ah, are you okay? Is there something wrong?" He asked when his eyes stared at your face. You gave him a nod, "I am. It's just that…I'm curious about the mission. What is it about? Can you tell me?" Your eyes trailed to look at twelve of them one by one, hoping that they would tell you about it. Until Suho came forward to answer your questions on his friends' behalf.

 

"Have a seat first, Eunbyul. I'll tell you about it," he motioned you to sit on the bed. Some of them sat beside you and the others were sitting on the floors. Suho was sitting beside you and he took a deep breathe before telling you about their mission.

 

"We're here to save the humans on Earth." "And?" Your eyes met with his eyes.

 

"We need to make sure that everything will be fine. Or else, humans on Earth will be in danger." You were speechless. Humans? Danger? What does it mean? You couldn't stop questioning yourself with tons of questions in your head. Baekhyun pat your shoulder softly, "You don't have to worry. We're here to protect you."

 

You lifted up your face to look at him, "And why should I be the one to know and keep the secret about you guys?"

 

"Because you're the only human that we can trust. We can't let everyone on Earth knows about our existence. That will drag us into a big trouble," D.O answered.

 

You closed your eyes, catching for your breathe. They were hoping that you would help them and keep the secret safely. Seeing their faces, made you to think that you couldn't disappoint them. You had to keep it by yourself and they will be in danger too if humans found out about their existence on Earth. And you didn't want that to happen on them.

 

"Alright then. I won't tell anyone about this matter. J-Just..complete your mission like what you said." You said as you stood up. They were happy to hear it but at the same time they were a bit sad to see your face. It seemed like you weren't happy at all. You left the room and headed straight to your mother's room.

 

"Hyung, she doesn't look happy. She must be worrying about it." Sehun said to s. "I know that. That's why we need to assure her that everything will be fine. We can't let her be in danger." Luhan said.

 

"And we need to protect her from dangers." Suho added.

 

You looked up at the ceiling while laying on the comfy bed and let out a big sigh. You turned to the left side and then to the right side when you were uncomfortable.

 

"Danger? Humans?" You messed your hair when those words kept disturbing your mind, "Aish, why those words keep playing in my mind?" You muttered under your breathe and slapped your head many times. "Stop worrying about it, Eunbyul. It's better to worry about the big exam rather than this one!" You pulled the blanket over your head and forced yourself to sleep. You just didn't want to mess your mind while thinking about those matters.

 

------------

 

You closed your locker and carried your school bag lazily to the lobby. You were too tired on that day with extra classes. Glares were thrown at you when you passed by at the lobby. They kept whispering and insulted you. You were too lazy to think about them or even look at their faces. All you could think was your bed and have a good rest.

 

"I hope that D.O keep some foods for me. I'm too tired to cook," you mumbled while kicking a few stones when you walked to your home. You hummed to SHINee's song, Dream Girl while walking alone to your house.

 

And then, someone approached you from behind, giving you a surprise. You were too shocked with it and your heart thumped too fast. You turned your head to the left and found that Daehyun was grinning at you. "Hey!"

 

"Yah! I almost had a heart attack! Don't do that on me again!" You half-shouted and kept rubbing your chest. Daehyun laughed to see your face, "I'm sorry. I just felt like to surprise you, that's all."

 

You didn't utter a word instead of walking away, leaving him behind. "W-Wait!" He called and chased for you. When he get to walk by your side, you stopped and stared at him, "Why you're following me?"

 

"I want to send you home."

 

"No need to. I can go back home by myself."

 

"Hey, come on. Besides, you're walking home alone and it's dangerous."

 

"Thanks but you don't have to send me home. I can take care of myself."

 

Your words were too useless when Daehyun kept following you. Whenever you told him to stop, he wouldn’t listen and you just too tried to bicker with him. Until both of you reached at your house, you stopped at the front gate while crossing your arms. Daehyun's hands were in his pockets, smiling as his eyes landed on your house.

 

"So you're staying in here?" "Yeah. And my house isn't that big like yours," you replied. "Duh, stop comparing." You ignored his words when you tried to find a key in your bag. But you didn't notice that Kai was watching you and Daehyun from the room. He peeked from the curtains and frowned to see a guy who stood at the gate of your house.

 

Who's that guy? And what he's doing at here? Seems like Eunbyul feel uncomfortable with him.. Should I go and help her?

 

"Yah! What are you doing at here?" Chanyeol surprised him when he entered the room. Kai was too shocked with his sudden appearance and glared at his hyung, "I should be the one asking you that." Kai said. As if Chanyeol could sense that something went wrong, he went closer to Kai, "What are you looking at?" He asked while peeking at the window. He saw you and Daehyun at the gate. He gasped.

 

"Who's that?" Kai covered his mouth from saying it out loud. "Don't. The others will know."

 

"And what's the matter if the others know? Who's that guy? What is he doing at here?" Chanyeol shot him those questions. Kai pulled his sleeved and they went back to look at you and Daehyun, "I don't know but it seems like Eunbyul feel uncomfortable with him."

 

"Should we chase him out with a broom?" Kai shook his head, "No, hyung. We can't show ourselves. I can say that the guy don't even know that we're staying in this house." Chanyeol agreed with his words. They couldn’t let Daehyun know about their existence.

 

"Are you not going to invite me to enter your house?" Daehyun asked when you unlocked the gate. "Sorry, Daehyun. I can't. There's no one in my house since my mother is not at home," you lied at the part where there was nobody in the house. No one? Tsk, there are twelve aliens that will make you go crazy with their attitudes and I won't simply let you to meet them!

 

"Alright, since you said so. Take care of yourself and let me know if you need anything. Bye!" Daehyun waved and left you. You let out a sigh and rolled eyes when you saw him walking away from your house. You went to the main door and were about to open it until someone opened it earlier for you. And there was Kai, smiling at you.

 

"Welcome home, Eunbyul." You entered your house, "Yeah." You said while taking off your shoes. "Where are the others?" You asked. Kai offered to carry your bag, "Some of them in the kitchen and at the upstairs."

 

"Great. I need to take a shower and eat. Then, have a nice rest! Oh, I'm so tired!" You stretched your body to the left and to the right. "Who's that guy?" You stopped to stretch your body when you heard his question. You knew that he meant about Daehyun. You spun and look at his face, "My schoolmate."

 

"Really?" "Yeah. Why you're asking me about him?"

 

Kai gulped, "Er, nothing. I-I just wanted to know," he stuttered while rubbing behind his neck. You shrugged, "Oh, alright. By the way, I'm going to the upstairs." You said, motioning him to give you back your bag. Kai handed it to you and you thanked him before heading to the stairs. You bumped with D.O who came out from the kitchen and he smiled to see you.

 

"You're home!" D.O said, making Chen, Xiu Min and Suho shifted their attentions at you when they were eating. You passed by the kitchen and gave your smile at them, "Yeah. I'm home." D.O saw that you looked tired on that time. "Are you okay?"

 

"Yes. I'm just tired and need to rest," you replied. "Go and take your shower. Then, come and eat with us. D.O keep some foods for you," Suho said with his heart-warming smile. You nodded your head, "Arraseo. I'll come back later." With then, you left to the upstairs. D.O took a seat beside Suho and sighed, "Poor her. She looks so tired. She needs to eat more foods to get back her energy."

 

"School life must be so tiring since she'll be facing with her big exam this senior year," Xiu Min interrupted. Kai heard their conversations when he was about to pass by the kitchen.

 

"How I wish I can help her," Chen said with a sigh. Kai smirked when something crossed in his mind. He used his power to teleport to his room, since he didn't want his friends to see him passing by at the kitchen. Kai appeared in the room, caused Sehun and Tao to get shocked with his appearance.

 

"Yah! You're scaring me!" Tao barked but Kai ignored his words as he took a seat on a bed. "Sorry, hyung. Anyway, where are the others?" Tao pointed his finger t the another room, "In the other room. They were having fun."

 

"Kris hyung and Luhan hyung left both of you?" Kai said sarcastically. "They're not leaving us!" Sehun scoffed when he jumped on the bed with Tao. The maknaes laid comfortably on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. Kai kept thinking about Daehyun who came to your house and the way how you looked uncomfortable. Kai sat up on the bed, looking at Sehun and Tao.

 

"I think we need to do something." Kai spoke out. "Something? What is it?" Sehun frowned. Tao sat up on the bed to meet his eyes with Kai's. "It's about Eunbyul."

 

"Eunbyul? What's wrong with her?!" Tao asked and his voice was quite loud, caused Kai to cover his mouth with his palm, "Don't say it out loud. The others will hear us!"

 

"Tell me, what's wrong with her?" Kai sat closer with both of them when Sehun asked him. "I saw a guy with Eunbyul at the front gate just now."

 

"WHAT-" "Shut up and let me finish, Sehun!"Kai said with a glare. Sehun pouted and he shut his mouth. "She looked uncomfortable with him. And she said that he's  her schoolmate," he said and three of them were so serious about the topic.

 

"And?" Tao raised his eyebrow. "And I think that we need to protect her. You know, that guy can do anything bad on Eunbyul. We need to take care of her."

 

"But how?" When Tao asked Kai the question, Chanyeol suddenly opened the door and entered the room. Three of them looked at him and Kai's lips formed a smirk, "Maybe, Chanyeol hyung can help us about this matter. Probably he can give us a good idea," Kai said. Chanyeol frowned when he heard Kai said those words, "W-Wait..What do you mean about I can help you guys?" He questioned. Kai get off from the bed and went closer to his hyung.

 

"Come on, hyung. I know you can help us this time." Kai patted his shoulder softly with a smile carved on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Because we need to protect Eunbyul.. 

 

 


 

Hello everybody! How's the new chapter? I hope you guys enjoyed it. So, can Chanyeol help the maknaes by giving good ideas?  :D

Did you guys watched EXO Growl MV? How was it? I know that most of the girls fainted after watching it LOOOL.  They're so cool !! And SM told that it was just the first version.. They will be releasing another versions  :O /gasp/ They recorded just in one take. How cool!! :DDD 

Okay, who let Baekhyun to stand beside the switch?!! XDD