Chapter 16

Twelve Hot Aliens! [~]

 

You went back home with Kris after spending your time with him near the Han River. As both of you get into the house, you bumped with Chen who woke up from his sleep; heading to the kitchen.

 

He shocked both of you and he looked at you and Kris with his curious look.

 

"Duizhang! Eunbyul! I thought both of you were sleeping.." Chen said with his eyes were locked on you and Kris. You eyed the tall alien and then back to Chen, "I..Actuallyㅡ"

 

"We didn't sleep." Kris said. Chen raised a brow when he felt something weird between you and the leader.

 

Kris wasn't acting as before when Eunbyul was there with him. Besides, his face wasn't showing the cold side anymore.

 

As if, both of you just had a great time together. Chen frowned.

 

"Wait..duizhang, I thought you hate Eunㅡ"

 

"Go back to your room and sleep, Chen. We have school tomorrow." Kris cut off his words from saying more. He just didn't want other members to wake up from their sleep and create any noises during that late night. Chen pouted, "Arraseo."

 

"You better sleep too, Byul. It's pretty late." Kris said to you. You gave him a slow nod, "Yeah. You too. Good night. And thanks."

 

You dragged your lazy legs and headed upstairs meanwhile Chen kept staring at your back, getting confused with you and Kris. Why did she thank him all of sudden? Did Duizhang made something for her? Seriously, I smell something fishy right now between them..

 

"You don’t have to think and create many thoughts about me and Eunbyul. Go upstairs and sleep." Kris said sternly to Chen. He just nodded and sighed before putting his glass into the sink. "I know you're hiding something, duizhang." Chen replied as he ran upstairs.

 

Kris let out a sigh and shook his head, "I thought no one is awake when I'm home." He whispered to himself.

 

---

 

That morning, when everyone was gathering at the dining room, you sat there politely and ate your breakfast without saying a word. Your mind was still thinking about what happened yesterday. You still couldn't believe that Kris brought you to the Han River and he even showed his own power. He wasn't showing his cold side at all and that made you feel happy to see it. At least, he knew that he was wrong for what he had done before.

 

"Are you okay, Byul?" Lay asked when he noticed you were not talking much. You lifted up your head and met your eyes with Lay who sat across with you. You blinked a few times and realized that all eyes landed on you.

 

You faked a smile, "Ehe, yeah. I'm okay."

 

"Do you have a problem? You can tell us if you have one." All of sudden, Kris interrupted. Making all of s to get shocked to hear his words. Their leader just said those nice words to Eunbyul and he even carved a smile for her.

 

"D-Duizhang!" Luhan said his name and completely shocked, "Did you just smile at her just now?"

 

Kris let out a soft chuckle, "Why? Was it a big fault for me to smile for her?"

 

Chanyeol gasped, "Am I dreaming?!"

 

Chen smacked Chanyeol's head and said, "No, you're not because I've seen them together last night!"

 

All eyes stared at you and Kris when Chen said those words.

 

"Last night? What did you guys do- OMG DUIZHANG! DID YOU DO SOMETHINGㅡ"

 

"I didn't do anything on her, Tao. I brought her to Han River last night, that's all. Nothing much." Kris explained to his friends before he fed himself his meal. Everyone turned their heads to look at you meanwhile Baekhyun and Kai weren't looking as if they liked to know about it.

 

"Is that true, Byul?" Suho asked. You nodded your head hesitantly, "Y-Yeah. And he showed me his power."

 

"This is such a good thing to hear! It has been a long time we're waiting for duizhang to be in this way!" Xiumin cheered.

 

"Excuse me, I always be nice with all of you, except with girls." Kris added.

 

"Yeah. Whatever." Baekhyun replied. "Anyways, what made you to bring her to that place last night? And why you're being nice to her all of sudden?" Baekhyun raised a brow when he stared at the leader. Just before Kris wanted to answer his question, you interrupted, "I was a bit sad last night and Kris saw me…um, crying. So, yeah, he brought me to Han River because he wanted to make me feel better. That's all."

 

"Sad? What's wrong, Byul? Was there something bothering you last night?" Kai asked.

 

You smiled and shook your head, "No. I just missed my dad, that's all. Thanks to Kris for making me feel a bit better." You said while looking at him with a smile. Kai's smile faded away when he heard that. You should call me, Byul. I can bring you with my power wherever you want. Aish, how could Kris hyung take her alone with him to the Han River?

 

"But you're okay for now, right?" Sehun asked worriedly. You laughed, "I am. Don't worry, guys."

 

"You know, you can tell us if you have a problem. You don't have to keep it by yourself." Lay said with his heart-warming smile. You gave him a nod, "I will. Thanks everyone."

 

"You don't have to thank us for it. You're like our family." Baekhyun added.

 

"But still, I'm waiting for your treat! We want ice creams!" Sehun said along with Tao. You laughed with the others. "Arraseo. We'll go out and have fun this weekend. I'm promise."

 

 

It was weekend and you had promised to bring them out to have fun in Seoul. Sehun and Tao seemed to be excited a lot since you said that you would be treating all of them some ice creams.

 

You decided to bring them to a mall and had window shopping together.

 

"Have you ever been here before?" Baekhyun asked when he got to walk beside you. You nodded your head and smiled, showing your teeth, "Yeah. The last time I came alone to buy a birthday present for my mom."

 

"You're such a kind girl to buy her a present." Baekhyun complimented.

 

"Eunbyul! Eunbyul! What's that?!" Tao called your name while his finger was pointing at a shop. Your eyes landed on the place that he showed and you chuckled, "It's a Gucci store, Tao oppa."

 

"Really? Can I go and see them?" He asked with his puppy eyes. You nodded, "As you wish. But don't touch anything because those products are damn expensive."

 

"Alright!" Tao pulled Kris' hand and he entered the store with the leader. You had to follow him with the other members, just to make sure that Tao wouldn't do anything stupid since you knew that those products are expensive.

 

You saw the workers in the store kept whispering to each other when you entered with twelve hot aliens. Their eyes were locked on them.

 

"Oh my God, that guy is so cute!"

 

"And that baby-faced guy looks so adorable."

 

"They're so cute and handsome."

 

You heard those words were said by those workers. But you ignored it and went to look at the EXO members. You saw Tao was talking something with Kris as he pointed at one of the Gucci's bags.

 

"Duizhang, I want that Gucci bag. Buy it for me." Tao begged while pointing at it. Kris rolled his eyes, "No. We're here just for window shopping."

 

"What's wrong?" You came and looked at both of them . The others followed you from behind and even grew curious to know. Kris sighed when he shifted his eyes at you, "Tao wants the bag so badly."

 

You bit your bottom lip when Tao pouted in front of you. You heard some squeals from the female workers who saw that.

 

"Eunbyul, can you buy it for me? See that bag. I like it! Please." He begged even more with his feet were stomping on the floor a bit like a child. You sighed heavily and lifted up your head to see Kris was pinching his forehead.

 

"Tao oppa, I told you that the products are too expensive. I don't have enough money to buy one for you."

 

"But, Byul, I just want this bag."

 

"That's it. You don't have to beg because of it. You're not going to have that bag. We'll figure it later how to get one for you." Kris pulled Tao's hand but he stopped the leader from pulling him, "Duizhang~"

 

"If Kris can't buy one for you, I'll buy that for you, Tao." Suho interrupted.

 

"Really?!" Tao became excited and you let out a big sigh with Kris. Suho nodded, "Yeah. But not for now. Look, there's a lot of things that we need to see in the mall so come on." Suho said and Tao pouted another time. You could only see that Kris and Suho dragged him out from the store, with the other members following them from behind.

 

"Let's follow them, Byul." Kai said to you while pulling your hand. You saw the female workers just glared at you once they saw he held your hand. You knew they were being jealous because of it.

 

You went into a supermarket in the mall and headed to the cold storage section. You searched for the ice creams along with the aliens.

 

Until you heard Sehun's voice calling for your name.

 

"Eunbyul! Over here!" You went to him when you saw his eyes were shining as he saw the ice creams in front of him. All of his friends rushed to the maknae to see it.

 

"Uwaaa, I want that!" Chanyeol his lips when he saw his favorite ice cream flavor.

 

"Oh my God, there's a lot of flavors!" Xiumin looked at all of the ice creams with a bright smile. You giggled to see their faces as if it was their first time seeing a lot of flavors in front of them.

 

"Guys, is this your first time seeing such of many ice cream flavors?" You asked. Baekhyun nodded, "Yeah. It's because we only have vanilla and chocolate flavors in our planet." He pouted.

 

You felt bad to hear it. Having two flavors in their planet must be such a boring thing. You smiled, "Well, then, just pick three different flavors. You guys decide it together."

 

They seemed to understand with your words and decided to pick three flavors as you said. Then, you heard Sehun called your name again.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Can I have another one?" He begged while holding another ice cream.

 

"Aish, Sehun-ah! We've picked three ice creams and you're asking for another one?" D.O nagged. Sehun pouted, "But I love ice cream."

 

"Put it back. I'll buy it for you next time. Three are enough for us." Suho said.

 

"Hyung~" Sehun kept begging until you chuckled over his cuteness, "Take it, oppa. I'll pay that."

 

"Really?! Yeayy! I love you so much, Byul! You're the best!" Sehun gave you a hug before kissing you on the cheek. Kai and Baekhyun seemed shocked to see it. Sehun got a big smack on his head right away from Kai after he hugged you.

 

"OW! Yah! Why did you hit my head?!" Sehun yelled and rubbed the sore on the spot where Kai hit it. "Why did you kiss her cheek?"

 

"Because I want to!"

 

"You shouldn't do that on her," Kai replied.

 

"Who cares? I like Byul and she's willing to buy this ice cream just for me, hah!" Sehun stuck his tongue out and Baekhyun ended up to poke the maknae's head, "You kiddo, if you kiss her again, I'll steal all of your ice creams!"

 

"Luhan hyung! Baekhyun hyung is bullying me!" Sehun went to stand beside Luhan. You sighed to see how childish they were on that time. Lay laughed when he saw your face. "I know that you can't say anything because of this." Lay said with a chuckle.

 

"I know right. They're weird and too childish." You replied. Then, Kris had to stop them from bickering more since a few customers were throwing glares at all of you.

 

"Okay. Enough. You're acting like kids. If I see you're bickering again, I'm going to punish all of you."

 

"B-But, Kris hyung…" Sehun looked at him with his pity look but Kris didn't fall for his trick. "You're making all of the customers to glare at us. Do that again, I won't hesitate to punish all of you."

 

You smiled to see how they obeyed with Kris' words. You were glad that at least Kris helped you to stop them from bickering over silly thing. You paid for the ice creams and you heard Suho nagged at Chanyeol that secretly took some potato chips without you realize about it.

 

"Put it back, Yeol! I'll buy that for whatever you want next time!" Suho said and Chanyeol pouted.

 

When you have paid for it, you walked with together with them to your home. You heard their jokes and laughed over it.

 

But, at the same time, all of you didn't realize that someone was watching you from far away. Hiding behind a tree with a cap covered his face.

 

He smirked, "So, you guys has found someone that you can trust on this Earth? Such a pretty girl. We will see, how long all of you can be by her side." He chuckled.

 

Kris felt something wrong when he was walking. As if someone was staring at him and his friends; including you.

 

He stopped and turned around. His eyes looked everywhere to see if anyone was looking at them but he found no one.

 

"Hyung! What are you waiting for?" Chanyeol shouted. Kris quickly turned to look back at him, "I..I'm coming!" He replied but still, he couldn't throw that feeling away.

 

He felt curious.

 

And he just hoped it was nothing before walking back to join with his friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Could it be something? Or maybe it's just my feelings..

 

 


 

Sorry for the late update readers TT_TT hope you guys liked the new chapter.. leave ur feedbacks ^^

p/s: Countdown for Duizhang's birthday ;3