Chapter 1

Twelve Hot Aliens! [~]

 

 

The sky has started to get darker at the outside of a restaurant. You saw a few of the customers has taking their moves to leave the restaurant after having their dinner. You sighed for working about five hours, being as a waitress at one of the Korean restaurant. Well, it wasn't a big restaurant though but at least you could gain some money by working at there.

 

"Eunbyul-ah, you should change your clothes now. The sky is getting darker." Seohyun said softly once she had done with her works. You have been treating her like your best friend and sister ever since you started to work at the restaurant. Your lips curled upwards to hear her soft voice. "Nae, unnie." You headed to the changing room to change your clothes that you wore earlier.

 

You saw she was standing at the counter while doing some works before helping to close the restaurant. "I'll get going now, unnie. See you tomorrow. Bye!" You bid your goodbye and waved your hand. Seohyun smiled sweetly before waving back at you. Seohyun always let you to go home earlier since she didn't want you to be home late at night. It's dangerous for a young girl like you to walk alone at night.

 

You looked at your wrist watch and it was almost 10 p.m at night. You walked to the nearest pharmacy to buy medicines for your mother. She has been sick when you were sixteen years old. She couldn't gain money for you to pay the education fees. You didn't want to let your mother to force herself so you decided to get a part-time job. Though it was hard for you but you never thought in your mind that it gave you such a burden. Nobody understands how did you survive in your life, spending half of the day as a senior high school student and in the evening, you spent your time to do a part-time job.

 

"Sir, can I get these medicines?" You gave the pharmacist a list of the medicines that you needed. He took it and went to get them. You waited at the marble counter before he came back with those medicines. You paid him for it and thanked the pharmacist before leaving. You looked up and guessed that it was going to rain, soon. You walked as fast as you could through the dark alley. To be honest, you were scared walking alone at a dark alley like that especially when you were alone. But you had no choice and walked there since it was the shortest way to reach your home.

 

The cold breeze brushed your skin, made you to shiver with the coldness on that night. Your right hand was holding the medicines that you bought, tightly.

 

In the middle of the alley, you heard footsteps behind you. Your heart started to beat faster than before. You were afraid and hoped that nothing bad was going to happen on you. I need to go home. Whoever behind me, please stop following me.

 

Whenever you walked more faster, you could hear the footsteps behind you tried to catch you. You bit your lower lip and there was no one along the dark alley. You looked over your shoulder and saw a figure was following you. Just when you looked back to the front, three strangers were blocking your way, caused you to stop all of sudden and crashed your body with the stranger behind you.

 

"Seems like someone is walking alone at here." One of the guys said while throwing his cigarette away and stepped on it.

 

"W-Who a-are y-you?!" You stuttered and held the medicine tighter to your chest. They laughed sarcastically at you as if showing that they really had bad intentions on you.

 

"Aw, poor this baby girl. She looks scared." Another one said and he stepped forward, taking a strand of your hair but you pushed his away from touching your hair.

 

"Wow, she's mad." "You can tell it by looking at her face." His friend said.

 

The leader of the gang looked at you up and down, examining your body as he his bottom lip. You knew exactly that he might be having bad thoughts on you. Stupid ert!

 

"I think, we've got 'something' for our dinner tonight, guys." The guy smirked when his eyes gazed at your body. You stepped backward when they tried to get closer with you and there were two arms gripped around you, made you to get shocked with the sudden touch. One of s held you tightly, not giving a chance for you to run away.

 

"LET ME GO!! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS?!! HELP!!" You shouted loudly, hoping that there would be someone to hear your voice. They laughed. "You think there will be someone to help you in such of a place like this? Too bad, baby." He showed his evil smirk before his friend threw you on the ground. You moved backward when they get more closer with you. Bad thoughts kept running in your mind. What if they and kill you? What will happen to your mother? Who's going to take care of her? Fresh liquid formed in your eyes and those ugly beasts started to touch you.

 

"NO!! LET ME GO!!" You tried to save yourself by kicking them but it doesn't work at all when all of them were stronger than you and you were too weak to fight with four guys that showed no mercy at all. You cried when the leader of the gang slapped you hard across your cheek.

 

Before one of them could rip of your shirt, he was thrown on the ground and it made all of his friends to stop hurting you. You were shocked with what happened on that time. There was a guy, with a mask covered half of his face, kicked three of them on the faces. You gulped to see someone like him could beat up four guys.

 

"GO AWAY YOU BASTARDS AND NEVER SHOW YOUR FACE AGAIN!!" He yelled.

 

The ugly beasts became weak when they got beaten hard on their bodies. And finally, they gave in and left you alone with him.

 

He turned at you and you were shocked with his sudden look. He took a few steps closer to you but you moved backwards, scared if he might be another stranger that was going to hurt you.

 

"Don't be scared. I won't hurt you." He raised his palm, signaling to you that he wouldn't do anything bad. You bit your lower lip and tried to get up but he was fast enough to reach out his hand, trying to help you to get up. You were hesitant to hold his hand but looking at his eyes, you could tell that he was trying to help you.

 

"Are you okay?" He asked when you managed to stand with his help. You nodded weakly. "Yes. And thank you." You took a glance at his face. Though it was dark but still you could see his face by the help of the moonlight. He got a pair of dark-brown eyes , black hair covered his forehead and he is quite tall.

 

"You shouldn't walk at this dark alley alone." Your 'savior' helped to pick up the medicines that you bought and handed it back to you. "I-It's actually the shortest way to reach my house."

 

"Then, should I send you there?" You immediately shook your head. You couldn't  simply let someone that you didn't know to send you home. You still had bad thoughts on him, in case he might be doing the same on you like what the bastards did.

 

"Alright then. Just make sure you'll be careful in the future." The guy said and you nodded your head. You excused yourself before walking away. After taking a few steps, you looked over your shoulder and found that the guy has left. You frowned.

 

"Where did he go? It's impossible for him to leave too fast just like that." You looked around and your 'savior' was nowhere to be found. You shrugged without thinking anything bad. Whoever he is, I owe him for saving my life from those bastards.

 

 

-------

 

 

You reached your home safely. You locked the door before dragging your lazy legs to the upstairs, heading to your mother's room. She was sleeping peacefully when you opened the door. You knew that she must be tired and lonely for staying alone when you left the house for work.

 

Sitting at the edge of the bed, looking at your mother's face made you to feel calm. You didn't know what will happen on her if those bad guys and killed you at the alley. You couldn't imagine that, leaving her alone after your father passed away. Everything changed when he died because of heart attack. Slowly, fresh liquids were formed in your eyes and you quickly wiped it away just when your mother opened her eyes slightly.

 

She smiled weakly at you, knowing that her daughter finally came back home.

 

"Eunbyul-ah.."You helped her to sit on the bed and put a pillow to support her back. She coughed and gazed to look your face. You saw her pale face looking at you with her eyes that there were full of love for her only daughter. You carved a smile for her, "Sorry for disturbing you, umma."

 

She shook her head while holding your soft hand tightly. "No. You didn't. I was waiting for you, my dear. How's your work? Everything was fine?"

 

You felt something stuck in the middle of your throat when she asked you about it. Of course it wasn't fine when you almost get by creepy bastards that blocked your way at the dark alley. But you nodded your head instead, didn't want your mother to feel worried about you. She might not letting you to go out and work like before.

 

"Yeah. Just fine as usual-" You lied. "-And I bought your medicines." You showed her the medicines that you bought from the pharmacy. She your hair with a smile forming on her face. "It must be a burden for you to do this for me."

 

"Umma, please don't say like that. Besides, I'm doing this for us. Don't worry, I'm okay." You squeezed her hand while smiling, "Wait here, okay. I'll get you a glass of water for you." With then, you ran downstairs to get some water for your mother. Her heart softened by looking at you. You never showed that you were tired with everything and you were independent enough to do everything on your own. She felt lucky to have you in your life.

 

In a few minutes, you came back with a glass of water in your hand. You put It down on a table before taking out the medicines for your mother to eat it.

 

"Eat these medicines, umma. Then, get enough rest." You said, giving her the medicines. She took it from your hand and ate all of it eventhough those medicines were too bitter for her to swallow it. But knowing that it was for her own good, she ate it without saying anything. You took the glass away from her hand and put it back on a small table. You helped your mother to lay back on her bed and pulled the blanket for her.

 

"Good night, umma." You pecked on her cheek and switched off the light, closing the door.

 

You dragged your legs to your room and opened the door. Taking your towel and headed straight to the bathroom without thinking anything. You just wanted to get your beauty sleep for having such a bad day.

 

After taking your shower and changed to your clothes, you threw yourself on your bed, hugging your only teddy bear.

 

Your mind suddenly thought about the guy that saved you on that night.

 

You were thinking who could it be.

 

How could he left just in a blink?

 

"If he wasn't there to beat them up, I don't know what will happen on me." You hugged your teddy bear more tighter.

 

And slowly, your eyes started to shut and you went to your dreamland.

 

 

 

Thank you, my 'savior'..

 

 


 

First chapter posted! Do you have any idea who is the savior? Kekeke :D  Anyway ,thanks for subscribing ^^ Do leave your feedback, readers !