To Forgive Or Not Forgive

This Is What Fate Gives You

This chapter is so boring... It was so boring to write and it annoyed me so much that I hate myself. 

*Sandeul's POV*

I threw in my notebook, pencil case and stuffed in any papers into my bag.

"Are you going to visit Miyeon?" asked L.Joe. He was trying to balance two textbooks on his head. So far he was doing a pretty good job. 

I nodded. "I should hurry and leave before visiting hours are over."

"Doesn't visiting hours end at 9?" Chunji wondered. "You still have plenty of time."

They were right, but I wanted to spend as much time with Miyeon as possible. "I'm sorry but I'm going to leave early."

"It's alright," said Chunji. 

I closed my bag shut and slung it over my shoulder. "Bye. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Bye," said Chunji and L.Joe just waved goodbye, trying to regain balance however he failed. I heard the books go crashing to the floor on my way out when I bumped into someone. With my injured arm no less. A shock of pain flowed throughout my entire upper body and I suppressed the urge to scream out in pain.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" said a girl.

I winced in pain and bit my lip to prevent me from screaming. Once the pain eased I looked up and smiled. "It's alright."

"Still, I'm so sorry! I should have watched where I was going!" She bowed several times while repeating "I'm sorry."

She looked at my arm in concern. "Is your arm alright?"

"It's fine," I said, trying to reassure her. Even though I keep saying I'm fine (though really I'm not. I want tol roll on the floor and scream in pain, but probably that'll make things worse), she still had a look of guilt on her face. So far she's one of the few that didn't seem to want to spread any rumors about me and give me judgemental looks.

"Soyoung!"

The girl turned and even I looked up. That voice sounds familiar...

Jinyoung was looking at the girl as he stood beside her and then he noticed me. "Ah, Sandeul. You finally got released from the hospital?" He looked at my cast. "How's your arm?"

"Oh it was completely fine until someone bumped into me," I said witha big smile. 

At this the girl, Soyoung, freaked out. "I knew it! I made it even worse! I'm so sorry!" Again, she kept bowing and apologizing, and it was attracting stares.

"Ah, it's okae. I was only kidding. I'm really fine," I said. She stopped apologizing but she still looked guilty.

Jinyoung looked at us both weirdly, but got a grasp of the situation quickly. "When did you get out?" He asked me.

"A few days ago, but I only returned to school today."

"Sorry I couldn't visit you at the hospital for the past few days. I've been busy." He said. 

"It's alright," I said.  

"How's Miyeon doing?" Jinyoung asked all of a sudden.

I remembered that I had to go visit her. I glanced at my watch. "Doesn't visiting hours end at 9?" Still...

"She's still in a coma, but the doctors are saying that she might wake up soon," I said, trying not to sound too depressed. 

Jinyoung smiled. "That's good. So are you heading to the hospital right now?" 

I nodded. "Yeah, I kinda want to be there as early as possible." 

"Is it alright if I come with you?" He asked. "I actually need to go somewhere and it's on the way to the hospital."

"Sure," I said. 

Jinyoung smiled. "Thanks. Hold on, let me go quickly get my bag and we can go." He quickly ran back to his room and came back, carrying his bag over one shoulder. He turned to Soyoung. "Bye. Be careful on your way to work."

Soyoung pouted. "You make me sound like a little girl."

"Aren't you?" He joked and patted her head. "Bye. See you tomorrow."

I smiled and waved goodbye to Soyoung as well. She said goodbye but she still looked a little guilty for causing the pain in my arm. 

As Jinyoung and I were leaving the building I said, "I didn't know you had a girlfriend."

Jinyoung almost tripped on the next step of the stairs. "W-What? Soyoung's not my girlfriend!" He said as his cheeks turned pink. 

I looked at him and smirked. "Okae. I'll believe you." I looked at him from the corner of my eye and he still had a pink hue to his cheeks. "But you know... if you do like her, you should tell her right away before something happens." I know. I should know from experience. Even though I finally said my feelings, am I really too late? Is it true that you can still hear your surroundings when you're unconscious?

***

Jinyoung and I walked together until he left just a block away from the hospital. I made my way up to the floor where Miyeon was being held. I remembered the way already and found myself in front of her door in no time. I took in a deep breathe before opening the door.

The first thing I see when I come in is Miyeon's body lying peacefully on the hospital bed. She still had bandages over her body, but the small cuts and bruises seemed to have healed already. I dragged my feet to the empty seat next to the bed and sat down. I looked at Miyeon and sighed heavily. Before when I was still in the hospital, I would come here when they allowed me. And whenever I was alone I would fool myself into thinking she was just sleeping. Sometimes I found myself crying afterwards but today I just didn't feel like crying. I guess I had ran out of tears. 

I moved strands of hair from her face and stared at her calm state. It really did look like she was sleeping. I recalled what the doctor had told me the other day. It brought me hope but it also brought me despair. 

Even though I didn't feel like crying, I wiped my eyes with my arms and breathed in slowly. My fist closed and I closed my eyes. I'm going to do anything. Anything that'll wake her up. I promised myself that I'll protect her. And I'm not going to break that promise anytime soon. Or ever.

*Wooyoung's POV*

I stepped into my classroom like any other day... except the atmosphere was different. It was the same as yesterday's atmosphere. I still felt the stares, but every time I turn to look at someone, they look away. I sat in my seat, pondering. Questioning everyone's behavior. I saw Ai come in and I locked eyes with her. She looked at me for a few seconds before looking away and going back to her seat. Okae, I didn't mind the others, but even Ai? What's wrong with everyone?

It had been like that for most of the day. In class when the teacher was lecturing, while I was doing my test, while I was copying down notes. Even when I came back from the toilet. I had those stairs. I stood at the doorway of the classroom and looked at everyone. None of them seemed to want to look at me. They were all minding their own business. Something's strange is going on here....

I returned to my seat and took out my notebook from my desk. When I pulled it out, a piece of paper fell at my feet. It was folded neatly in blank white paper. I picked it up and read the inside.

Meet us next to the flower garden behind the school during lunch.

I closed the note and turned it over in my hands. It's similar to the note yesterday. A different person wrote it, but I could recognize this person's handwriting as well. His penmanship isn't any better than his. I sighed and stuffed the note into my pocket. At least this location is easier to find than the last. I opened my notebook, I began going over my notes, preparing for my exam next period.

***

The bell for lunch rang and I decided to stay back a bit. I noticed that a big group of my class left, leaving a few behind. Ai and Ji Eun left as well. I looked around and only four people had stayed behind. I stood up and my hand went to my pocket holding the note. I sighed and left the classroom.

There was a drink vending machine just outside the cafeteria and I decied to buy a milk tea drink. There was an entrance going to the back of the school but I decided to take the long way: by going through the front entrance. I tore the plastic from the straw and threw it in the trashcan. I stabbed the opening with the straw and drank on my way to the flower garden. All I had to do was turn right and I'd be there.

As I was at the corner to make the turn, I heard voices.

"Is he coming?"

"What's taking him so long?"

"Dammit Nickhun! Even you can't write a proper letter!"

I sipped on my drink and smirked. Bingo...

I turned right and saw almost half of my class standing by the flower garden, their backs facing me. I made no noise as I came up behind them and just stood there, waiting. 

"Did he get lost again?" Chansung asked. 

I was wondering what they were staring at and they I realized they were watching the back entrance. Probably waiting for me to show up. 

I took another sip of my drink and cleared my throat. "What are you guys doing?"

All of them screamed and jumped simultaneously. They turned their heads and looked at me, surprised. I had to admit their faces at the moment was priceless. 

"What are you guys staring at?" I asked once more, casually sipping on my milk tea.

Nickhun was the first to compose himself. "We... we were waiting for you. I thought you'd be coming from the back door." He said, pointing at the back door of the school that was indeed, open for me to come out.

"Which way did you take?" Chansung asked. 

I used my pinkie to point near the front of the school. "The front entrance. I felt like taking a long walk."

Another one of my classmates, whose nickname is 'N' shook his head. "You always do the unexpected Wooyoung." 

I looked at all of them and the atmosphere felt like old times. Like before I found out the whole entire thing. I kinda miss it....

"What did you call me out for anyway?" I asked casually. Though I kept myself on guard, just in case anything might happen. 

Nickhun stood at the front, as if he was the one leading them. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath in. And that's when he dropped to his knees and bowed his head. Others followed either quickly or hesitatently. I was honestly freaked out.

I lowered my drink. "Wha... what are you guys doing? Is this another trick?"

"It's no trick!" Nickhun yelled. "We want to apologize. All of us! It may seem like the whole class was against you, but truthfully, it was everyone one here, right now, are the ones who bullied you, did you wrong. We realized how stupid we are and we would like to apologize."

I looked at each and every one of them. "I... guess. But why go to the trouble of bowing so low?"

Chansung stood up first. "Because it's the only way to show our deepest apologies." He sighed and messed up his hair. "I guess you could say we were caught up in the greed and money and the benefits we were receiving from the... uh... you know what I mean. We were being stupid really. I can't believe I almost ruined my friendship with you because of some little thing."

"Trust me, it's not little," I said, shifting my feet.

"Ai and Ji Eun explained everything to us. I'm sorry that you gave up your position of President, and I'm even more sorry that we assumed you were ratting us out." Nickhun said. "We were actually planning on apologizing yesteryday, but someone didn't write proper directions!" He glared at Chansung. 

"What? I described it the best I can!" He said in defense. 

"What the hell is a tree bench thing?" I asked, spreading out my arms.

"The one near the entrance of the school!" Changsung cried.

I rolled my eyes. "Then you could have said 'Meet us at the tree near the school entrance'. I freaking went to the tree next to the gym!" 

"You should also work on your penmanship, just saying," said Nickhun. 

"Like yours is any better," said Chansung. 

Nickhun ignored his friend and looked at me. "So? Are we forgiven."

I folded my arms and sighed. "Well you're not entirely forgiven, and I'm still a little mad with all of you. I had to rewrite 30 pages worth of notes, four times, had to buy two new textbooks and a new pencil case. That silver-blue metal pencil case was my favorite you know! Not only that, but I had to buy a whole new backpack, and pay the school for damaging school property."

"So we're not forgiven." Chansung frowned.

I shook my head. "No, no you're not." I sighed. "I'm still a little mad too but..." I looked at them and my expressioned soften. "We can be friends again. People may do bad things, but it doesn't mean they're entirely bad." I said as I remembered Sandeul's father who's trying to change his ways. Maybe I trust people too easily. I don't know, but I was willing to give them a second chance.

Chansung and Nickhun looked up and smiled. 

"Besides, I miss teasing Chansung all the time." 

"Ya!" 

We all laughed and a ghost of a smile appeared on my lips. I hadn't realize how much I missed them. I took another sip of my milk tea, and once again wished that hopefully everything can go back to normal.


Gosh... I'm so sorry for this very boring update OTL You have no idea how much I hate my fanfic, I'm surprised you guys are still reading it. e__O Well I really wouldn't know because no one comments. OTL Even I hate my own story. It had gotten so stupid and lame and ugh I hate it so much. The only thing I like wriitng about is Miyeon and Sandeul. Their story is interesting. Every else is... meh -___-

I promise a more exciting chapter soon. That's when things "happen"~ Look forward to it or not. its totally fine if you stopped reading my fanfic because it got so stupid and boring OTL

Oh and please check out my new fanfic A Song For You~ :D It also has B1A4 with Jinyoung as the male lead! I promise that this story will be more interesting and a lot better than this one. OTL Please check it out? :3