Yeobo~

Coffee Shop
You woke up with Jongsuk sleeping peacefully. You toucged his face, he was as cold as ice "yeobo.." you shook his body he didn't responed "yeobo..." you shook again still he ignored "Yeobo!!!" You cried. B.a.p is in their way out from the hospital "Jongsuk wake up!" They heard someone shouted "Noona?" Youngjae called, you turned "Youngjae I can't talk." You said and left "What's going in?" Daehyun "Let's follow her and fine out." Yongguk suggested. "I'm sorry Mrs. Joo... We can't save him. It's too late." The doctor said, your tears formed "No!! It can't be! He can't leave me!" You shouted "Stay strong Mrs. Joo. You can go inside to see him." The doctor said and left. "Noona..." Zelo appeared "Zelo... He's gone. My husband is... Gone." You fell to the ground "Noona!" Jongup and Zelo picked you up. "Noona... let's see hyung for the last time." Youngjae said. You stood besides Jongsuk's body. "You lied! You promise me! You promise not to leave me." You cried "Noona..." Zelo hugged you tightly from the back, trying to calmed you doen. "Yeobo.. ireona.." you cried.. Yongguk heart crushed the moment you called Jongsuk 'yeobo' . "Zelo.." Yongguk pulled his hand slowly and giving them all signal to leave the room and they nodded. After they all left. Yongguk stand besides you "stay strong." He said, you turned to him "I couldn't made him happy. I couldn't love him like i loved you." You said he pulled you into his arm "shh.." he your hair "He'll understand." Yongguk whispered.